Did I already ovulate? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-01-2012, 07:56 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi, everyone! I'm pretty new here, and I'm new to charting. I know I should probably just wait a few days to know for sure, but do you think I've already ovulated? Please see my chart.

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b685a/">My Ovulation Chart</a>

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2012, 09:24 AM

With the OPK showing a positive at the same time as the temp dip, followed by the rise, I'd be tempted to say yes. But...your pre-ovulation temps are just as high as what looks to be your post-O temps. Were you sick? or take your temp at different times? The open circles indicate that it wasn't a normal temp situation.

Do you track your cervical mucus? That can be a great secondary sign to use to confirm ovulation (it's actually all I use).

I would hesitate to say that yes, you did ovulate but I think there is a good chance that you have.

Children's librarian, married to J since 5/12, with 3 cat.gifand 1 crazy dog2.gif. TTC #1, planning on femalesling.GIF, bfinfant.gif, and cd.gif.

Old 04-01-2012, 10:03 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks for your response, librarygirl! I didn't know what the open circles meant, so that is good to know. How does it determine that it isn't a normal temping situation?

No, I wasn't really sick, but I never sleep well (I usually toss and turn all night, so that could have been it.) I did try to take my temperature around the same time (with an hour to an hour and a half). I was on vacation from CD 14-19, so I was traveling during that time.

I don't really track my cervical mucus, because I've never really gotten a whole lot of it (or noticed much of a difference when I do get some.) I did notice on Monday (CD 15) that I had quite a bit of it. Also, I did have a few drinks on CD 12, which could have caused the spike in temperature on CD 13.

If I have another high temperature tomorrow, I'm hoping that I will get crosshairs. We'll see!

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List