No Fooling - April is the Month for Bajingo Juice! TTC #1 in our 30's - April 2012 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 71 Old 04-27-2012, 12:06 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

#62 of 71 Old 04-27-2012, 12:35 PM

Hi, 

deborahbgkelly here. I am TTC #1 and am 30 years old. We got our BFP from an IVF cycle, but lost our identical twin boys at about 22 weeks, so here we go again. Fertility Challenges:  Endometriosis, Diminished Ovarian Reserves, and Hashimoto's Disease.

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#63 of 71 Old 04-27-2012, 12:35 PM

hug2.gif Lilac I hope your dh's next appointment will have some good news. I know you'll be a great mom no matter how your baby comes about!

-Us partners.gif, Himbabyf.gifnocirc.gif and her dog2.gif 

#64 of 71 Old 04-27-2012, 01:15 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)

birdie.lee, I think we will look into a second opinion once 3 months have gone by on the FertilAid and Countboost.  I want to have hope that the vitamins will kick some sperm out.  I want to find someone who focuses on male factor infertility.  I don't think today's doctor was specifically trained for that.

deborahbgkelly, I have added you to the list at the front.  I put 4/12 as your TTC date.  What date would you prefer?  Also do you use a BBT chart?

Ramzubo, thank you for the encouragement.  I don't know what is in store for me and my husband yet.

Crafty Geeky lady (37, hypothyroid) married 7/2010 love of my life (42, azoospermia). I believe in MIRACLES! Twin boys born 12/21/13 at 40 weeks 2 days! 3/52 crafts in 2014 Ramsey's BS1: Done! 2/17/12 BS 2 goal: 6/7/17 no sperm initial DX 3/23/12 BFP 4/7/13!
#65 of 71 Old 04-29-2012, 02:02 PM

I'm Tammy.

We just began ttc this month. AF is due TODAY. I am trying to wait patiently for it to show. I know it will. I have taken 4 test, two equate early pregnancy blue dye tests, and two answer early results pink dye tests. The blue ones have two lines on them. To be honest tho, i think they are just evaporation lines. I dont remember how long I waited but I know it wasn't long, before looking at them, seeing only one line and threw them away. MUCH later, my husband goes to the bathroom and decides to be nosey and looks at them in the trash. He sees two lines. I got mad at him. I was trying hard not to get excited knowing that they were probably not accurate. I ended up sending him to the store to buy the answer early results tests. I took one right away and it was negative. The next morning I took a second one and it also was negative. So now I am doing my best to have patience, waiting for AF to show up and get over with.

I have been hungry. Tho probably just a period related thing. Im peeing more but then, I am drinking more water trying to be healthier before I even conceive. Feeling a little off and lightheaded when I bend over, but that comes and goes with me. I did get a little gaggy two days ago after a shower, while I was brushing my teeth. Haven't had that happen since last pregnancy but I am sure there has to be another explanation for it.

I will let everyone know when AF shows up, as I'm sure she will. I have 4 negative tests to prove it. But we just started trying so we aren't disappointed. With my first I got pregnant on the first try, with my second on the third try. So I'm thinking at least another few months of trying, if at all. I'm 37 and have had some strange issues since I had my son, 18 months ago. Possibly early menopause issues. We will see.

I have my fingers crossed for everyone else tho and it will be exciting to keep up with the updates!!!!! Good luck ladies!!!

Tammy

#66 of 71 Old 04-30-2012, 03:01 AM - Thread Starter

Welcome Tammy, I hope your stay here is short!  Do you have a BBT chart?

Crafty Geeky lady (37, hypothyroid) married 7/2010 love of my life (42, azoospermia). I believe in MIRACLES! Twin boys born 12/21/13 at 40 weeks 2 days! 3/52 crafts in 2014 Ramsey's BS1: Done! 2/17/12 BS 2 goal: 6/7/17 no sperm initial DX 3/23/12 BFP 4/7/13!
#67 of 71 Old 04-30-2012, 07:49 AM

I don't chart. I just keep track of my AF from month to month. I don't do temps or anything . I am really regular.

AF is officially late. Hasn't showed up yet and no signs or usual symptoms. Tested this morning and it was also negative so I am sure she is coming.... just wish she would hurry up!!!

Tammy

#68 of 71 Old 04-30-2012, 08:59 AM

Thank you all SO much for the excitment and well-wishes!!  You are truly an incredible group of women and I am proud to be a part.  Also, welcome Deborah and carvertmmy! 

I had my betas checked on Thursday and Saturday with my Fertility Clinic.  They were 76 on Thursday and rose to 196 on Saturday morning...yay!!  My doctor called me Saturday at noon and told me the results over the phone... I was WAY impressed that he called me personally, and on a Saturday!  He said my progesterone levels were "really nice" and all my levels looked good.  I get the feeling he doesn't see a lot of "spontaneous conceptions" with his patients so it was good news for him, too.  :) 

We have our first ultrasound scheduled for May 11, and I will be about 6 weeks 3 days.  Hopefully this little one is in the right place, nice and snuggy in my uterus, and we can see the heartbeat on that ultrasound.  I think I'll feel just a LOT more at ease when I see it.  Right now, I alternate between overjoyed and terrified.  I still hold my breath every time I go to the bathroom, praying I don't see any blood.  Early miscarriages really mess with your head. 

In the meantime, I'm thinking positive thoughts and hoping for more BFPs this spring!  I hope my story gives some hope.... you just never know when it will happen.  It may be sooner than you think!!

Me (32) and DH (30) welcomed our precious baby boy 1/2013... life is good.

#69 of 71 Old 04-30-2012, 03:29 PM

#70 of 71 Old 05-01-2012, 02:19 AM

Pitch, OMG!!!! I've been so busy so haven't checked in here in awhile but when I saw how many new updates there was I knew someone had to be knocked up and I am SO THRILLED for you! I can't wait for your ultrasound for you, how great is it going to be to be able to sit back and (somewhat) relax in the knowledge that you have a healthy babe growing in there :)

Lilac - Oh friend, I really hope you get some better answers soon. I am crossing my fingers so hard that they find something in this next test and get some positive answers or at least an action plan for you. I can only imagine how heartbreaking and stressful this must be for you hug2.gif

Doula, teacher, designer, maker. Living above the mangroves, looking out over the water in beautiful Aotearoa with my husband, our dear friends and a little grey cat.

#71 of 71 Old 05-01-2012, 03:48 AM - Thread Starter

Pitch, that is so exciting!  Glad the numbers are doubling like they should.  I hope the ultrasound shows a good strong heartbeat!

It is time to start another month - it is May today!  Come check out the new thread at http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1352071/may-the-bajingo-juice-make-us-all-mothers-ttc-1-in-our-30s-may-2012

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page