The ONE Thread April 15 - 22 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 55 Old 04-15-2012, 03:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD  for April 15 - 22!!!

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

aHikaru

dakipode

dbl_my_luv BFPChart2.gif

filiadeluna BFPChart2.gif

GoBecGo

jeslynn BFPChart2.gif

KatCooke

Lisoula

LindsayDawn BFPChart2.gif  

livingsky

maia.springgoddess

Mom2IrishBoys BFPChart2.gif

newtoTTC

nattery

Shawnamarie BFPChart2.gif    

SKJ2011 BFPChart2.gif  

Stevi BFPChart2.gif

WildDoula BFPChart2.gif

headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2WW) headscratch.gif

A2E BFPChart2.gif

aj_18

Angierae BFPChart2.gif

bebelove BFPChart2.gif

brichole BFPChart2.gif

doularebekah BFPChart2.gif

firsttimettc

Fnord BFPChart2.gif  

FreedEm11 BFPChart2.gif

jpack BFPChart2.gif

kittenbritches BFPChart2.gif

LindsayDawn BFPChart2.gif   

naynay455 BFPChart2.gif

organicviolin

stegenrae BFPChart2.gif

Tropicalfever

WildDoula BFPChart2.gif

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

southernmommie

RavenMadMommy

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif

anyalily BFPChart2.gif

candyshells

gratefulstella BFPChart2.gif

imbjer

jeminijad

jlmschirm BFPChart2.gif

John16n33

LisaAdkins20

LivingSky

Michaels-Mommy

nisojon BFPChart2.gif    

samy23 

sleepingbeauty BFPChart2.gif
Texanromaniac BFPChart2.gif
CDsMom1031 BFPChart2.gif
Zyon'sMommy

joy.gif ~ GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

Graduate Thread in I'm Pregnant

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1337758/the-one-thread-graduates-december-2011

(the current thread keeper can update the graduate link as needed)

heartbeat.gif April BFP's heartbeat.gif

bellybaby2012

heartbeat.gif February BFP's heartbeat.gif

gozal BFPChart2.gif

Doula, teacher, designer, maker. Living above the mangroves, looking out over the water in beautiful Aotearoa with my husband, our dear friends and a little grey cat.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 55 Old 04-15-2012, 03:28 PM - Thread Starter

Hey ladies, I did a bit of a clean up of the roll call. If you don't see your name on there but you still want to be part of the group, please let me know either on the thread or by pm. I don't want to miss anyone out who wants to be here!

Here's to a fertile week!

Doula, teacher, designer, maker. Living above the mangroves, looking out over the water in beautiful Aotearoa with my husband, our dear friends and a little grey cat.

#3 of 55 Old 04-15-2012, 05:01 PM

Hi doularebekah,

I've been a lurker so far but can you add me to the waiting to know list, though I think AF is right around the corner.

Thanks!

Now that I am a mom I no longer have time for knit.gif,teapot2.GIF,read.gif
#4 of 55 Old 04-16-2012, 05:47 AM

Hi,

Can i join please?

I'm gobecgo, i had my littlest LO in June 2010 and i took my IUD out last week.  Just now i'm waiting to ovulate

I've had 4 losses in the past so i need a little hand holding too.  Looking forward to making this journey with some new friends :D

Bec

#5 of 55 Old 04-16-2012, 12:09 PM

Hello ladies!

Here's to a week of record BFPs! thumbsup.gif

hola.gif Married to and TTC with my best friend since 03/06/11 luxlove.gif. One angel.gif and hoping for our rainbow!. bouncy.gif In the meantime, just loving life and trusting God.
#6 of 55 Old 04-16-2012, 11:29 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

JPack, I am so sorry. Hugs. I hope things happen naturally and as easy as possible.

AFM - We did end up trying (BD in the fertile window, at least) and we'll just see where that takes us. I am still on fence, in my nutshell, but I am looking admiringly at babies and thinking it wouldn't be so terrible. whistling.gif

I think I decided that grad school is a no go. I don't want to be preoccupied while my kid/s are little and miss out on the once in a lifetime sweetness for something I could do in 5-10 years. Duh. I am plenty employable now, so I should just do my thing and chill out. I think it is just hard for me not to have a project. Anyone else like that?

After a long weekend of traveling, I am looking forward to my first night in my bed. Off I go. G'night.

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
#7 of 55 Old 04-17-2012, 02:45 AM

anyalily i used to be like that!  LOL!

I think for me single parenting "cured" me - i was on my own with DD1 from when she was 2months until when she was 32months.  I dated OH from when she was 6 months but i didn't have them spend any time together until she was 15months and we didn't move in together until she was 32 months, XP was (and is) still very involved, 5x/week access, total family inclusion (to the point that my LO, OH's DD, calls XP "uncle" or even "dada" (OH is "daddy") - we're pretty unconventional but it seems to work for us) but i was still essentially doing all the hard yards.  During those years parenting was my main project i suppose.

Now i'm with OH and even with 2 kids i still have enough "me" free that i want to be doing other stuff.  I blog, make clothes and read (independently) on women's issues.  I'm very feminist and try to make myself heard on topics close to my heart.  We are very very lucky to be able to afford for me not to earn.  I still feel my main "thing" is parenting, and i wouldn't want to juggle other "big" commitments as i feel i'd just be rubbish at 2 things, but i do like to have constant projects on the go, small ones maybe, but things i can enjoy and feel "busy" with that aren't just the relentless grind of keeping a house running.

Maybe another baby is the chance for you to experiment with things that interest you to see where they might go?  Several friends of mine have started businesses off the back of things they took up or tried out during the baby-tied period.

On the ttc front i'm still waiting to O.  Actually i'm on a 33 day cycle (unusual for me, it must be the breastfeeding, since i'm normally a 28.5 day cycle) so by that standard i won't O until this time next week (my 13.5 day luteal phase seems stable irrespective of overall cycle length) but the idea of making a baby seems to have ramped up my drive!  It's a bit of a honeymoon mood round here, we'll probably exhaust ourselves before i get close to O at this rate. ROTFLMAO.gif

#8 of 55 Old 04-17-2012, 08:05 AM

Hmmmm.... I wonder if I'll find any sperm this cycle....

Think Fertile Thoughts!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#9 of 55 Old 04-17-2012, 11:51 AM

I'm with you! Think Fertile Thoughts. baby.gifidea.gifbaby.gif

hola.gif Married to and TTC with my best friend since 03/06/11 luxlove.gif. One angel.gif and hoping for our rainbow!. bouncy.gif In the meantime, just loving life and trusting God.
#10 of 55 Old 04-17-2012, 10:37 PM - Thread Starter

dakipode - Welcome! Good to have you officially in the group :) Fingers crossed AF has stayed away!

GoBecGo - Welcome! Thanks so much for joining us and sharing a bit of your story, I love this forum for meeting new interesting people. This is a great group, with tons of supportive ladies so I'm sure you'll fit right in! I think your unconventional family sounds great, the more loving and supportive adults a kid (and their parents) can have in their lives - the better in my opinion. We're actually looking for a new place at the moment, it's my husband and I plus two single female flatmates, and we've often been turned down for not being a family.....but who says we're not! Hope your stay here is quick, looking forward to getting to know you a little better while you're here :)

anyalily - I need projects, too. I find it so hard to actually do nothing and just be! You're right though, grad school can wait and it will always be there when you come back to it. Fingers crossed you get news you're happy with either way this month :)

stevi & FreedEm - Agreed! dust.gif

AFM - 9DPO here, sore boobs and a tiny bit of blood or brown mucus when I wiped earlier today. Of course I broke down and tested as both these things are fairly unusual for me but when I used the test it took forever for even the first line to appear. You know how you kind of see the window soak across, well that didn't happen for the first minute or so and so I put it in my bag (I was out at the time, long story) and finished up. I'd sat there for a few minutes because I'd felt a little light headed, and when I took it out I saw the line had finally showed up and I thought I might be able to see a faint second but it was dark. Checked again in the car and could see it, super faint with darker tips especially at the bottom. Now, would you consider that faulty because the initial line didn't come up straight away? This all did happen in the 10 min window, though. I took a test again when I got home and it was negative....but it was 4pm and I"m still 3 days out from AF so who knows!

#11 of 55 Old 04-18-2012, 12:35 AM

doularebekah - I was lookin at your chat earlier this week and I was getting excited because things were looking good! I hope you get your bfp soon!!!

As for me, af is officiall five days late with a bfn and zero signs or symptoms. I don't know whether I should be in TWW or Waiting to O... Ugh, this my least favorite part.

#12 of 55 Old 04-18-2012, 03:45 AM

Doularebekah!  You're totally knocked up, i feels it in me water. ;P

My fertile signs are beginning (i'm a Billings girl from way back).  I'm finding it hard really because in the old days i had them about 4 days then EWCM for 36 hours (occasionally with O spotting) but since i'm still BFing DD2 i now have them for anything from 5-8 days, and given i was up 3x last night through various things (i needs-a-cuddle wake-up, one carton-fell-woke-thinking-we-were-being-burgled wake up, one it's-5am-and-i-massed-about-instead-of-nursing-at-bedtime-and-now-i'm-STARVING wake up!) i don't want to "waste" energy doing the baby tango unless until i'm closer to ovulation, but then nor do i want to be forcing myself to do it despite exhasution because i have EWCM and it's our "one shot" this cycle, and this is me trying NOT to get obsessed!  Silly.

I'm excited today as my MW (an independent midwife, i'm in the UK so there are precious few of them) is a good friend and she comes over on a Weds for lunch.  I need to get motivated and make us a mexican-inspired lunch...

#13 of 55 Old 04-18-2012, 10:55 AM

HI. Can I join you ladies? I think I'm on CD1 after a D&C in mid-March. We have been TTC #2 for the past year. I got a +HPT in February, but there was no heartbeat at my first prenatal (8.5 weeks) and the baby measured 2 weeks behind. Here's my chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/SKJ2011

Thanks!

S (35yo) wife to T (36yo) and mamma to my princess M (5/10/10).  After 3 losses in 2012, found an AMAZING doctor and gave birth to baby sister S on 11/12/13.
#14 of 55 Old 04-18-2012, 11:05 AM

doularebekah, thanks for the welcome. I can officially be moved back to waiting to O. I'll be there for about 3 weeks so don't worry about having to change me again anytime soon... I hope you will have some more positive news for us!

#15 of 55 Old 04-18-2012, 03:35 PM

Welcome to the newbies here on the list.  I have been lurking but trying to take a bit of a break so I am way behind, sorry if I miss anything/anyone.  

Anyalily you crack me up.  good luck up there on the fence in your nutshell.  Hopefully you can keep working toward your new goals while letting life take its course.  Is there anything you can do now for a project that will serve you well later as you pursue your studies?  I am a project person too, I just do too many at once and don't always quite reach the end... making my DH crazy in the process frequently.  

Jpack I am so sorry for your news and your loss.  I hope things are moving as naturally as possible.  Sending lots of healing thoughts your way.  

GoBecGo you and all your BDing sound like me and DH the first several months.  It is fun to just relax sometimes and not think about the timing isn't it?

FreedEm11  I agree, the waiting and not knowing is really the worst part.  Being almost sure but not yet able to move on to the next phase (whichever way it goes) is frustrating.  Fx those BFNs turn into BFPs over the next few days.  

Dakipode and Stevi good luck and lots fertile thoughts to both of you for this month!

Doularebekah  Are you retesting this morning?  Is it morning where you are yet?  Good luck. jumpers.gif (I dont know why, this one just seemed appropriately excited)

AFM I am 6dpo but FF didnt put up cross hairs until 2 dpo AND it changed my O date back 2 days then back to the original.  My temp spike wasn't overly spectacular either so I am not really sure what it all means.  Since discovering 2.5 weeks ago that I am borderline diabetic (Surprise! even to my MD, she was completely in shock, it just came up on a screening) I have lost 5 pounds and am checking my sugars and eating an incredibly healthy low carb low processed diet.  Not too different from what I did before except for the low carb part.  I am not much overweight so my MDs original goal was to lose 10 lb in the next 3 months.  Looks like that shouldn't be a problem and I am hopeful that the high sugars are what has been holding me up all this time.  The whole thing really did convince me how important it is to advocate for yourself and look into things if you think there may be a problem, even if it hasn't been the magic 1 year of trying.  For now focusing on getting healthier and reaching my ideal weight, trying not to hope too hard for a BFP if my body isn't ready for it yet (but not really succeeding) smile.gif

FX and lots of babydust to all.  dust.gif

I am 29, married to DH for 2 years with 2 crazy pups and, after what feels like a huge wait (shorter than many, longer than wanted!), we are expecting our first little one April 2013.joy.gif

#16 of 55 Old 04-18-2012, 06:40 PM

You can add me to the waiting to find out. My body is really screwing with me. I am still nursing my 1 yr old and my cycles are just resuming. About 12 days ago I had a big temp shift, 6 days later af (but way too early considering my leuteal length is 12/13 days). So I bled for 5 days, spotting, heavier for 2 days then spotting and now gone. My temp has gone even higher!!! I am so confused. So now I am 12 dpo and got a bfn in the afternoon. I have been super tired, but otherwise fine. Ugh! What is going on? I just want to know! I'm also obsessing about it which I don't usually do unless I may indeed be knocked up.

Loving wife to DH partners.gif mama to DS1 3/13/09 sleepytime.gif, DS2 4/20/11 diaper.gif and expecting baby #3 in January! 3rdtri.gif

Professional violin.gifand attempting to computergeek2.gif while cd.gif femalesling.GIF learning.gif hang.gif knit.gif

#17 of 55 Old 04-18-2012, 09:10 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks for the encouragement ladies, wow GoBecGo sounds like you had a pretty full on night! Mexican inspired lunch sounds delish!

dakipode - Done and done. So sorry that this cycle wasn't more positive for you. Fingers crossed that this next one is more positive for you!

SKJ2011 - I'm so sorry for your loss :( Welcome to the group though, there's lots of lovely supportive women here. I hope your stay is a quick one!

organicviolin - Oh wow, it really does sound like your body is all over the place! Hopefully it all settles down and you get your answer soon, fingers crossed!

AFM - Well, things aren't looking too good. My temp totally dropped this morning, way more than is normal but no spotting.....until this afternoon when I noticed a few drops in my underwear. There's blood when I wipe and so I'm thinking it's likely AF here early, which totally sucks. I've put a pad in and we'll see how we go. I feel warm, like my temp is back up but I know it doesn't mean anything unless it's a waking temp and of course I've been obsessing over implantation bleeding and just spotting before a BFP in general. Sometimes the having no control part of this is so, so tough. 

Question - how much blood do you guys consider to be spotting? As in, when would you go from spotting to light AF?

#18 of 55 Old 04-19-2012, 01:32 AM

doularebekah for me spotting is anything between just a tinge when i wipe and a light stain on my underwear.  If it's enough that i need to "use something" and/or change my underwear then it's light bleeding.

Another rough night for us, third in a row, i stupidly stayed up rather late and then DD2 woke too early for a feed thus got a cuddle then woke again and got a long feed.  I can't really sleep well while she nurses but i did this morning because i'm SOOOO tired!  And i had to pay a tax bill this morning for £220, which i've been trying to pay for ages but their website was useless so i ended up calling the helpline at 8am (it's usually a 25min waiting time on the phone, luckily this morning i got right through) while the kids were squabbling at the breakfast table.  And insult to injury - the friend i usually meet with on a Thursday called at 7.55am to say her LO was sick all night and it is probably a bug since her other friend's son had it the day before so we can't meet as usual.  She's like my sanity in times when the kids are hard work and she's also TTC just now so we really prop each other up.  It's a major bummer not seeing her.  OH felt so bad for me and my tragic life he offered to go in late for his 9.30am meeting so we could have a coffee together!  My CM is getting stretchier and clearer by the day, i think this might be a 29day cycle instead of a 33, and i'm WAY too exhausted to jump on OH!

*grumbles off to wash the nappies*

#19 of 55 Old 04-19-2012, 03:31 AM

Ok so know I ovulated on my CD12 and I'm waiting to test faint.gif I get so anxious its been 6 days now, my body does seem to changed one bit, I know its seems crazy but I've always thought that the body knows you're pregnant before your mind. I've got light crmps esp around the ovaries have no idea what's going on. When can I test? is it too early? and on Monday I had 800mg of Ibuprofen I had a serious headache I read on the internet that its not good for women TTC duh.gif does it really matter?

sending y'all good vibes goodvibes.gif I pray that we get at least on BFP this month makebabe.gif even if its not me joy.gif

pos.gif for #1  carefully threadingthe path to motherhood heartbeat.gif

#20 of 55 Old 04-19-2012, 08:17 AM

Thanks for the welcome.

doularebekah. I had 6 days of spotting/light bleeding when I got pg with my DD. It lasted from about 6 DPO to 12 DPO. I think I needed to use a liner, but it was definitely more than spotting at times. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. As for my general differentiation b/t AF and spotting, I think if it only shows up when wiping or a little bit on a liner (like not needing to change the liner all day), then it's spotting. Otherwise, it's light flow.

GoBecGo - sorry for your rough night and not being able to see your friend. hug2.gif

Tropicalfever - :fingersx.gif

AFM - this AF is HEAVY. I'm actually excited about it b/c I feel like that means my lining was nice and thick even though I had the D&C only a month ago. And, it also confirms that this is really AF. I've never been so excited to see her in my life redface.gif. The two times I"ve conceived, I ovulated on CD13. Here's to hoping for another lucky 13 this month. I'm not holding my breath though. It was a long 8 months last time so I am trying really hard to stay relaxed and just let life happen.

S (35yo) wife to T (36yo) and mamma to my princess M (5/10/10).  After 3 losses in 2012, found an AMAZING doctor and gave birth to baby sister S on 11/12/13.
#21 of 55 Old 04-19-2012, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doularebekah View Post

Hey ladies, I did a bit of a clean up of the roll call. If you don't see your name on there but you still want to be part of the group, please let me know either on the thread or by pm. I don't want to miss anyone out who wants to be here!

Here's to a fertile week!

Hi Ladies and Doularebekah!  Can you please add me if I may join?  I am waiting to O.  There should be a BD section, cuz thats where I'm at, haha!  

Sorry for all the AF's, I hope there are plenty of BFP's this month!  Good luck to all!  For me, I'm hoping my DH will last through all the BDing!  

28 years old, married 6 years to a 27 year old geek.gif man, with cat.gifcat.gifdog2.gif and we have been TTCing seven cycles since Jan. 2012.  Samuel 1:19 "...and the LORD remembered her."

#22 of 55 Old 04-19-2012, 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firsttimettc View Post

There should be a BD section, cuz thats where I'm at, haha!  

For me, I'm hoping my DH will last through all the BDing!  

lol.gif Yeah, I informed DH yesterday as we were lying in bed of "the plan" for the next couple of weeks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKJ2011 View Post

AFM - this AF is HEAVY. I'm actually excited about it b/c I feel like that means my lining was nice and thick

Sorry to hear about the m/c. I'd never made the direct link between amount of flow and thickness of lining but of course that's it, for some reason it just never registered with me.

#23 of 55 Old 04-19-2012, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakipode View Post

lol.gif Yeah, I informed DH yesterday as we were lying in bed of "the plan" for the next couple of weeks!

Ha, i take the opposite tactic - don't mention to him what might be "going on" with my ovaries at a given time.  I'm sure if i had the energy to sidle close tonight he'd be suspicious though...it's a school-night! LMAO!

#24 of 55 Old 04-19-2012, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBecGo View Post

Ha, i take the opposite tactic - don't mention to him what might be "going on" with my ovaries at a given time.  I'm sure if i had the energy to sidle close tonight he'd be suspicious though...it's a school-night! LMAO!

The longer we TTC the more DH asks about where we are on things.  I think he is starting to know a little more than he would like about all this . blahblah.gif

I am 29, married to DH for 2 years with 2 crazy pups and, after what feels like a huge wait (shorter than many, longer than wanted!), we are expecting our first little one April 2013.joy.gif

#25 of 55 Old 04-19-2012, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoTTC View Post

The longer we TTC the more DH asks about where we are on things.  I think he is starting to know a little more than he would like about all this . blahblah.gif

I think DH pretty much knows everything I know now. He's under the false belief that it is easy to get pregnant since everybody else seems to be doing it eyesroll.gif. I had to tell him and stress how little time is actually considered optimal so now he knows when I say it's time I mean it!

#26 of 55 Old 04-19-2012, 06:57 PM

doulahrebekah, I consider it spotting if it only shows up on the TP.  Not sure if that's accurate, but that's the way I've been labeling it.

Also, can you please move me to Waiting To Know?  Thanks :)

Homeschooling mama to DS (9/03), DD (VBAC, 4/06) and missing our s (10/4/09 & 12/28/09)
#27 of 55 Old 04-19-2012, 08:28 PM

Doularebekah, I noticed your temp drop last night, I hope it is a fluke.
I don't usually consider it anything more than spotting if I don't have to use a pad etc. I hope it is just implantation spotting and your bfp is around the corner.

#28 of 55 Old 04-20-2012, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakipode View Post

I think DH pretty much knows everything I know now. He's under the false belief that it is easy to get pregnant since everybody else seems to be doing it eyesroll.gif. I had to tell him and stress how little time is actually considered optimal so now he knows when I say it's time I mean it!

Ha!  Babies, pregnancy, childbirth are my main forte and many of my friends are midwives so he knows exactly what happens (and all my best rants about maternity care and misogyny!) but i just don't stick the pin in the map for him on a given day of my cycle.  Having said that we have always fallen pregnant first time of DTD in my fertile window, it's just that 60% of the time i miscarry.

I have EWCM today, indicating that the +ve OPK i got yesterday WAS +ve (i hate those things, so hard to read!).  I'll wait a day or two but i'm sure i'll be moving into the tww soonish.

#29 of 55 Old 04-20-2012, 02:11 AM - Thread Starter

firsttimettc - Welcome! Fingers crossed that this round of BD brings you some good luck, haha!

FreedEm - How are things going with you? Still no AF?

AFM - Thanks so much for all your spotting advice, but I'm pretty sure this is AF based on the cramping and continual bleeding. The only thing throwing me off is my temp going back up this morning and feeling pretty warm all day. But really, there is always the possibility of outliers and things throwing off temps, etc. I was so confident this month, it's always a let down getting AF but that faulty (I assume?) positive test raised my hopes higher than I usually let them get so I'm feeling pretty bummed now. 

#30 of 55 Old 04-20-2012, 02:44 AM

doularebekah - i checked your chart first thing (i was online at 7am British summer time).  I was so sad to see you were on a new chart.  I'm sorry.  Maybe the test was a dud, or maybe the little person on their way to you realised the vessel they were knitting wasn't a good one.  I've had 4 losses and when i told DD1 (then a 4yo) about the first 2, while i was having the 4th and she wanted to know what was wrong with me) which were before her she said "oh i was just trying to get stronger legs mama!" - both the 2 lost pregnancies AND hers were conceived (over a period of 4 years) through contraceptive error and i was never taking folate/taking care of myself and there is a history of NT defects in my family.  I don't really have a belief about it either way, it sure feels to ME like i just lost 4 people, not that it was the 2 i have getting things perfect, but she knew so little about any of it, it was a fairly striking thing to say.  Anyway big hugs to you, i hope your new chart ends up being 40 weeks long xxx

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page