The ONE Thread April 29 - May 5 - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 35 Old 05-05-2012, 07:48 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Posted in the wrong thread earlier! I'm new to these subforums and TTC in particular, so I know I'm joining late here. I'll figure it out eventually. :)

Anyway, I just had an early pregnancy loss last week. We are going to TTC going forward, and not sure what to expect since our other two children (and my recent pregnancy) were surprise blessings, when we weren't paying attention or just threw caution to the wind.

I'm Elizabeth, 35 yo... I don't have a chart, just use cycle beads and I know my fertility signs pretty well. I have a 26 day cycle... anyone else with a shorter cycle? When we weren't TTC my short cycle annoyed me, but in light of TTC it actually seems like a positive, more fertile days per year if I understand correctly.

An extrovert, married to my introverted dh since '01, mothering my girls C (2003) and G (2006).

Love homeschooling, reading, cooking (most of the time grain-free except for when I'm not ), lactivist, former and wanna-be cloth diaperer and baby-wearer...

#32 of 35 Old 05-06-2012, 09:02 AM

Hey ladies, I know technically this thread has ended but I need some advice.

Based on CM I ovulated around Cd40 (if I even ovulated) and that makes today the day I should test. I have been looking forward to this day for a while. However, based on temps I am not pregnant. The only signs I have had are vivid dreams and weird fluttering in my stomach but I have had vivid dreams before and the flutters could just be nerves or AF...what do you all think? Should I temp and waste at test and disappoint myself or do I wait until the illusive AF decides to show up (whenever that mabe)...sigh. Is it even worth thinking I am pregnant based on those temps?

You can see my chart up by name. Sorry it is messed up lately I didnt sleep a lot this week and I pulled two all nighters.

hola.gif Married to and TTC with my best friend since 03/06/11 luxlove.gif. One angel.gif and hoping for our rainbow!. bouncy.gif In the meantime, just loving life and trusting God.
#33 of 35 Old 05-06-2012, 09:15 AM

BetsyPage...   My cycles were 26 days for many, many years, including when I had my pregnancies in 2008. It's the luteal phase that matters most, and at my best, mine was 11 days. :)

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#34 of 35 Old 05-06-2012, 11:48 AM

FreedEm11: When I'm in 2WW everything is a symptom... I wouldn't pin your hopes on dreams and flutters. From what I understand temps are important, have not looked at your chart but you should be able to see a clear shift after O and sustained higher temps if PG. How many more days till AF is supposed to show up? Can you wait a couple more days and see what your temps are? I know every day seems like an eternity when you're in 2WW...

Also, you can get the internet cheapies on Amazon, 50 tests for $12 or so, that way you don't have to worry about "wasting" tests.

Hope this helps. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Ok, just took a quick peek at your chart: imo you're very low temp and I can't see a shift so you may not have O'd. I can't remember if you've mentioned this anywhere else but have you been tested for low thyroid? My temps generally are 97s before O and 98+ consistently after O.

Now that I am a mom I no longer have time for knit.gif,teapot2.GIF,read.gif
#35 of 35 Old 05-06-2012, 01:12 PM - Thread Starter

New threads up! http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1352541/the-one-thread-may-6-13

Doula, teacher, designer, maker. Living above the mangroves, looking out over the water in beautiful Aotearoa with my husband, our dear friends and a little grey cat.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page