The ONE Thread April 29 - May 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 35 Old 05-01-2012, 02:02 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD  for April 29-May 5!!!

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

baby4makes6

dakipode

doularebekah BFPChart2.gif

filiadeluna BFPChart2.gif

jeslynn BFPChart2.gif

KatCooke

Lisoula

LindsayDawn BFPChart2.gif  

livingsky

maia.springgoddess

Mom2IrishBoys BFPChart2.gif

nattery

newtoTTC

nearlyelated

Shawnamarie BFPChart2.gif    

Stevi BFPChart2.gif

Tropicalfever

wannabemomkt

WildDoula BFPChart2.gif

headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2WW) headscratch.gif

A2E BFPChart2.gif

aHikaru

aj_18

Angierae BFPChart2.gif

bebelove BFPChart2.gif

brichole BFPChart2.gif

dbl_my_luv BFPChart2.gif

firsttimettc

Fnord BFPChart2.gif  

FreedEm11 BFPChart2.gif

GoBecGo

kittenbritches BFPChart2.gif

maydaymom10

LindsayDawn BFPChart2.gif   

naynay455 BFPChart2.gif

organicviolin

stegenrae BFPChart2.gif

SophieAnn BFPChart2.gif

WildDoula BFPChart2.gif

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

southernmommie

RavenMadMommy

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif

anyalily BFPChart2.gif

candyshells

gratefulstella BFPChart2.gif

imbjer

jeminijad

jlmschirm BFPChart2.gif

John16n33

LisaAdkins20

LivingSky

Michaels-Mommy

nisojon BFPChart2.gif    

samy23 

SKJ2011 BFPChart2.gif  

sleepingbeauty BFPChart2.gif
Texanromaniac BFPChart2.gif
CDsMom1031 BFPChart2.gif
Zyon'sMommy

joy.gif ~ GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

Graduate Thread in I'm Pregnant

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1337758/the-one-thread-graduates-december-2011

(the current thread keeper can update the graduate link as needed)

heartbeat.gif April BFP's heartbeat.gif

bellybaby2012

heartbeat.gif February BFP's heartbeat.gif

gozal BFPChart2.gif

Doula, teacher, designer, maker. Living above the mangroves, looking out over the water in beautiful Aotearoa with my husband, our dear friends and a little grey cat.

#2 of 35 Old 05-01-2012, 02:11 AM - Thread Starter

Hello ladies! Sorry for the slight delay and quiet week from me. Just another week working in crazyland, ha! 

Welcome wannabemomktmaydaymom10 & nearlyelated! It's really great to have you in the group, I hope you learn lots and feel super supported. There's so many lovely ladies here that I'm sure you'll make some great connections. Hopefully your stay is short!

GoBecGo - Wow! Congrats lady! joy.gif I'm so pleased for you :) Keep us posted!

jpack - I'm so sorry to see you go, but happy that I know where to check in on you :) You've been such an asset to this group, and I know that I for one have learnt so much from you and felt so supported by your kind words and heart. You'll be in my thoughts, friend. 

Stevi - Ack, do you think it's the soy? How frustrating for you! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get some answers soon!

AFM - Waiting to O which I think will be around or on my birthday, school is so busy at the moment I only hope I can stay awake to BD at least once or twice - ha!

Happy May Day everyone! Power to the people, right on ;)

Doula, teacher, designer, maker. Living above the mangroves, looking out over the water in beautiful Aotearoa with my husband, our dear friends and a little grey cat.

#3 of 35 Old 05-01-2012, 02:54 AM

dizzy.gif

puke.gif

sleepytime.gif

Pretty much covers me for today!

11DPO, another faint but less-faint-than-yesterday line this morning.  I feel pretty crampy and sore, and i nearly threw up this morning (really unheard of for me, with DD1 i felt mild nausea for 2 weeks, 6-8 weeks PG, with DD2 i felt sicker but never looked particularly ill, from 5.5weeks- 11 weeks PG).  This morning i went GREY and had to sprint to the loo, thinking i was about to lose my toast, but luckily i kept it down.  If this is me at 3+4, will i be in hospital by 7 weeks!?

#4 of 35 Old 05-01-2012, 05:58 AM

Ok, here's some visuals.

9DPO

9dpo arrows.jpg

10DPO

10DPO FMU and PMU.jpg

11DPO (today)

11dpo pmu.jpg

dust.gifdust.gif

#5 of 35 Old 05-01-2012, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBecGo View Post

dizzy.gif

puke.gif

sleepytime.gif

Pretty much covers me for today!

11DPO, another faint but less-faint-than-yesterday line this morning.  I feel pretty crampy and sore, and i nearly threw up this morning (really unheard of for me, with DD1 i felt mild nausea for 2 weeks, 6-8 weeks PG, with DD2 i felt sicker but never looked particularly ill, from 5.5weeks- 11 weeks PG).  This morning i went GREY and had to sprint to the loo, thinking i was about to lose my toast, but luckily i kept it down.  If this is me at 3+4, will i be in hospital by 7 weeks!?

Ugg. I feel for you! Hope you're feeling better soon.

AFM - thinking of withdrawing my premature excitement from yesterday. I took another test today & there was nothing :(  I'm not counting myself out quite yet. It's still "early" and I won't be convinced until AF arrives. I'm feeling pretty cruddy today -- crampy, nauseous, boobs hurt, very tired (but then I also have slept poorly over the last few nights). Could all be pms signs or something else. I'm feeling pretty down right now, but it's my own fault for getting myself excited yesterday over an extremely faint line, I'll hang in there! I should know either way in the next few days :)

Hope others are getting more positive signals and results today. Send happy vibes my way, please. Thanks!

Beth - blissfully married to Doug. DS - Liam (5/10) nocirc.gif &  Darcy (2/13). homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpgNew SAHM & Labor Doula.

babygirl.gif Welcome baby girl! Born at home, in the water, in the caul, and caught by daddy. February 24, 2013!  babygirl.gif

#6 of 35 Old 05-01-2012, 09:36 AM

Hi Everyone!

Could you move me to waiting to know?

I am on 7DPO and we had our IUI procedure 6 days ago. I am as anxious as can be. At times I can get distracted, but every change in my body makes me wonder!! I'm not sure how long I can last before I test. This is my first month TTC.

Does anyone have suggestions for pregnancy tests?

I was happy to read in the April Board of the pregnancies! Congrats to you all! And good luck to those waiting to try! :)

Me (27) and DW (33) TTC #1

#7 of 35 Old 05-01-2012, 01:31 PM

I'm probably not going to try for a couple cycles. I want to see a doctor about this spotting that's been going on, make sure it's not some crazy std, disease, etc. And I can't get in to see my gp (for a referral) until the end of May, then who knows how long to go from there to a gynocologist. Maybe I'll do some dating while I'm in limbo.

I also need to get my mind off of ttc for May. Mother's Day and my first due date being in the same month makes it sometimes hard to get through.

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#8 of 35 Old 05-01-2012, 02:39 PM

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to say hi.

I check in here every day and even though I haven't said much lately, I still read everything you guys write. I'm still waiting on AF then we are going to start Clomid.

I hope everyone has a great week, bfps for everyone!

dust.gifdust.gifdust.gifdust.gif

hola.gif Married to and TTC with my best friend since 03/06/11 luxlove.gif. One angel.gif and hoping for our rainbow!. bouncy.gif In the meantime, just loving life and trusting God.
#9 of 35 Old 05-02-2012, 03:13 AM

I had some scant brownish spotting yesterday (11dpo).  It was scary because i've had 4 losses and they almost all began with a little brown spotting.  I know rationally it could be implantation, and it's stopped now, and all that.  But it just scared me.  I took this pic today (of a comparison, to try to make myself feel better about it all - the lines are getting darker?  Right?)

dpo10 11 12.jpg

DD2 (23months) fell yesterday evening and split her head open, we had to rush her up to A&E to have it glued.  It was soooo stressful and the smell of her (copiously pouring) blood made me want to hurl.  Poor baby is fine today, but i'm like a wrung out dishrag!

Oh loves to all of you ladies reading this, it felt good to be able to come here and share worries, i wish this journey were less fraught. xxx

#10 of 35 Old 05-02-2012, 04:04 AM

Congrats GoBecGo!!!! The lines are definitely getting darker!!  I knew we'll get many BFP's congrats to you too Mayday joy.gif

Well me I did an OPK test on monday that was positive and it was CD8 and in line with the chart which said ovulation would be on CD7! It seems my new cycle settled for 21days. So we BD on both days and will be BD again this week end hoping if we missed the fertilization this week end we might catch the egg in a few days. lol But how long does an egg stay alive ? Also does the OPK test indicate an immediate release of the egg? I would like to be moved to waiting to know.  Happy baby dust to you all ladies and tons of love dust.gif kiss.gif

pos.gif for #1  carefully threadingthe path to motherhood heartbeat.gif

#11 of 35 Old 05-02-2012, 09:28 AM

Gobecgo - Those lines are definitely getting darker! Thanks for posting more pictures. They always brighten up my day. I'm sorry things were so stressful with your daughter but I'm so happy she is fine and now is tine to rest up, Mama. :-)

Tropicalfever - Good luck and lots of baby dust for you!!

Stevi - I'm sorry May is such a difficult month for you. Hopefully everything will turn out great with your doctor and you are able to start ttc whenever you are ready! :-)

Wannabemomkt - The waiting is truly the worst part. It's good that you are trying to find distractions, in my experiences the time just flies by when I'm not paying attention. A fun distraction could be going online to Amazon.com or Ebay.com and looking up Wondfo pregnancy tests, I bought 25 for $7. They sell opks too if you are interested in that. As far add over the counter stuff goes it's all way too expensive in my opinion, but my favories sre clear blue digital and first respons. Really they all pretty much do the same thing s whatever you want to use. The miu (idk how to make the symbol) is pretty much the sensitivity level and the wondfo ones are the most sensitive I've found. I found it fun to do research on sensitivity levels of the first few months of ttc, it's another good distraction. I hope you get your bfp right away. Good luck!

Maydaymom - I have heard that a line is a line regardless of how faint it appears. I guess it could have been an evap line, which might explain why there is nothing there today. I'm sorry you are feeling discouraged, just keep your chin up. There is still hope. :-)

Doularebekah - You can stay awake, I just know it! Lol I hope you are able to concieve on your birthday, that would be so special. Thanks for making the new thread, I look forward to watching you and the other ladies get your bfp this month!

hola.gif Married to and TTC with my best friend since 03/06/11 luxlove.gif. One angel.gif and hoping for our rainbow!. bouncy.gif In the meantime, just loving life and trusting God.
#12 of 35 Old 05-02-2012, 11:06 AM

The days have been going by at a good pace and the closer it gets to the day I planned on testing again on Friday 22DPO (I last tested on 14DPO last thursday),  I think I want to hold off for another week... I have no symptoms (although I didn't with DD), so I'm just assuming AF is coming. 

Mama to DD(4) energy.gif&  DS baby.gif

#13 of 35 Old 05-02-2012, 11:28 AM

so I think I'll know either way by tomorrow. My temps took a drastic dip this morning & still got a bfn even with fmu. This is so discouraging. The only thing that's keeping my spirits up is that I did the exact same thing with ds. I got a bunch of bfn, had a dip, and then got a bop the next day. That being said, I'm feeling awfully crampy and pms-like today. Ugh. Well, DH will be happy if I get a bfn this month, because it will mean more bd'ing for him (us).

Feel free to look at my charts to see what you think:
[=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28dcd1][/]

I need to look at the positive. Last time we were ttc, we were trying to get pregnant so the due day was between April & June (due to my teaching job). Since I'm not teaching next year, it really doesn't matter when I get the bfp. I really should just be enjoying the experience and focusing on myself and my current family. OK, good vent. I think I'll stop stressing & see what happens. On the positive, if AF does come, I can enjoy a glass of wine.

Sorry for the long and downer post. Hope others are having a positive day!

Beth - blissfully married to Doug. DS - Liam (5/10) nocirc.gif &  Darcy (2/13). homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpgNew SAHM & Labor Doula.

babygirl.gif Welcome baby girl! Born at home, in the water, in the caul, and caught by daddy. February 24, 2013!  babygirl.gif

#14 of 35 Old 05-02-2012, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aHikaru View Post

The days have been going by at a good pace and the closer it gets to the day I planned on testing again on Friday 22DPO (I last tested on 14DPO last thursday),  I think I want to hold off for another week... I have no symptoms (although I didn't with DD), so I'm just assuming AF is coming. 

Wow. You must have a long cycle! I need to take a cue from you on your patience. Good luck. I look forward to hearing what happens on Friday! Baby dust your way.

#15 of 35 Old 05-02-2012, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maydaymom10 View Post

Wow. You must have a long cycle! I need to take a cue from you on your patience. Good luck. I look forward to hearing what happens on Friday! Baby dust your way.

I ovulated on CD 16, my lp has always been 14 days, so currently on CD 37, 6 days late. Hubby just left for deployment on Saturday, so this is our last chance for a bit. 

#16 of 35 Old 05-02-2012, 01:56 PM

Going to have to wait a little longer smile.gif decided to wait to test until next Tuesday, when i'll be about 2 weeks late, I also have lots of things going on thursday- monday to keep me occupied.

#17 of 35 Old 05-02-2012, 06:46 PM

Quote:

On the positive, if AF does come, I can enjoy a glass of wine.

Ha, that's what I've been doing! When AF comes I'll have a drink, not enough to drown my sorrows or anything but just to get a bit of relief...

Keep your chin up! I'm rooting for you!

Now that I am a mom I no longer have time for knit.gif,teapot2.GIF,read.gif
#18 of 35 Old 05-03-2012, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aHikaru View Post

I ovulated on CD 16, my lp has always been 14 days, so currently on CD 37, 6 days late. Hubby just left for deployment on Saturday, so this is our last chance for a bit. 

aHikaru: My cycle is long too - 31 days. But rather than driving myself crazy waiting for AF, I will be going into my fertility clinic at 15 DPO for a blood test! I also have tended to ovulate early - this month CD 9 - so would still have about a week until AF after 15DPO.

Sending good wishes your way!

maydaymom10 and dakipode: If AF comes for me the first thing I'm reaching for is coffee!! Oh I miss it!

#19 of 35 Old 05-03-2012, 08:47 AM

GoBecGo those tests are definitely getting darker, especially when you compare 10DPO to 12DPO which look like they are the same brand of test.  CONGRATS!!!  joy.gif

AFM, I have been cramping nearly every day since O.  I cramp a few days leading up to O and normally the last day I cramp is on O day (and not again until CD2).  I'm pretty sure I'm either 6 or 7DPO and still cramping - it's a bit different than pre-O, it's more like twingy, tightness, sometimes tingly rushes, sometimes dull, sometimes sharp.  It's weird.  Hoping it's a good sign but it's annoying as it's keeping me from my workouts.  9 days to test date.  

dog2.gifcrochetsmilie.gif Lovin' my sweetheart, pregnant with #1 (EDD Feb.2013) stork-suprise.gif

#20 of 35 Old 05-03-2012, 08:52 AM

Quote:
maydaymom10 and dakipode: If AF comes for me the first thing I'm reaching for is coffee!! Oh I miss it!

wannabmomkt- the link to your chart didn't work. :-)

Also the first thing I'm grabbing is coffe and getting in the hot tub. (dh doesnt join) It's my way of relaxing before I focus on catching the egg.
I have realy long irregular cycles. Some times I have on the dot 29 day cyclesfor several months in a row and sometimes (like recently) AF takes her time and only comes every other month. I never know which it's going to be. There has never been a pattern in the 10 years I've been doing this.

#21 of 35 Old 05-03-2012, 05:09 PM

Well, move me to Waiting to O greensad.gif AF reared her ugly head this morning. I was ready for it. My temps dropped again and I didn't even bother testing this morning. Oh well. I'm actually OK with it. I really want to get pregnant with #2 soon, but I still have some "work" to do on my stress level & fitness before I get pregnant again. This past year of teaching has really done a number on me (not in a good way). So, maybe it's good that my next O will come right as I'm finishing my teaching year, and career for that matter, and I start down the path of SAHM. That being said, the workouts can start back up this weekend. Tonight I'm having a couple glasses of wine (and I indulged in coffee this morning as well). I'm so naughty orngbiggrin.gif

Sending happy baby dust to all the other mammas waiting to test. dust.gifHang in there & thanks for all of the support after my mild "am I preggo" freak out the past few days!

#22 of 35 Old 05-03-2012, 07:47 PM

Sorry to hear Maydaymom10!  I know what you mean about being stressed, I wonder if that is whats keeping me from getting a BFP.  I'm a week or so away from graduating from grad school, and TTCing....doesn't seem like a good mix for being "relaxed".

Congrats GoBecGo!!!  The lines definitely look darker!

AFM, I've been pretty occupied with the last week of classes to focus too much on my 2WW.  I broke today and took a test at 8DPO.  Of course a BFN.  I was curious though because the sides of my breasts are aching, almost going into my armpits.  And when i press on the sides they hurt and feel tender, very odd for me.  I've also had a few cramps here and there but nothing unlike pre-AF.  since me and DH were off this cycle, his fault, I highly doubt i'm pregnant.  Did anyone have weird side breast aches in any pregnancies?  

Let's get more BFP's!!

28 years old, married 6 years to a 27 year old geek.gif man, with cat.gifcat.gifdog2.gif and we have been TTCing seven cycles since Jan. 2012.  Samuel 1:19 "...and the LORD remembered her."

#23 of 35 Old 05-04-2012, 02:27 AM

Hi everyone

I am waiting to O' or just wondering wtf is going on right now. I expected to  O on Monday, left for a trip with my friend and even though we went to bed fairly regularly my temp stayed low so I assumed no O... but then I got a spike on Thursday and it went back down on Friday (today). Now that I'm home I will hopefully be able to figure out what the heck. I'm worried I missed my window of chance with my partner this month :( so I am just of the 'come what may' attitude. I'm stoked to track other people's status and hopefully see some more bfp this month!

#24 of 35 Old 05-04-2012, 04:26 AM

firsttimettc - YES!  I had sore side-boobs/pits with (especially) DD1 AND DD2.  I don't have them this time, but i never fell pregnant while breastfeeding before and i think my boobs being "working" boobs still is changing that up, my nipples are very sensitive and i'm getting stabbing pains on and off, but they're much less sore than they were the other times i was pregnant.

I did another few tests (of course).  A $$$ digital test at 13dpo.

13DPO digital.jpg

And a repeat for comparison of the tesco's own test i did a few days back:

11dpo and 14dpo compared.jpg

I need to calm down i think and stop testing.  AF was due today and the 14dpo test above was this morning's with FMU.  It's faint enough that i'm comforted that it's probably not twins (i really think there were twins though, given the 11dpo spotting, the dreams and a few other weird things that happened) and dark enough that it seems normal (for me - that's about as dark as my successful pregnancies have been on AF-day).

I have one dip test and one digital left.  I'm going to do the digital next Wednesday, on the grounds that it should then say "2-3" then if all is going well.  The dip test i might do tomorrow! LOL!

Last time (with dd2) i did a bunch of tests at 20dpo, this is them:Pregnant.jpg

I LOVED seeing those dark lines.  Hopefully i can not cave in and buy more tests for no good reason, but maybe i will, just to see those nice dark lines again next Thursday!

#25 of 35 Old 05-04-2012, 06:49 AM

Hi Ladies. I'm back after a very short hiatus.

Congrats GoBecGo!! joy.gif

nattery - fingers crossed that the temp rise was a fluke and that you are O-ing now.

firsttime - those boob aches sound like good signs to me. When I got pg with my DD, i got a BFN at 10 DPO and a BFP at 12 DPO. Fingers crossed for you!

maydaymom - sorry AF showed up. hug.gif. You have a great attitude! Hoping next month is your month.

freedEm - sorry this is one of "those" cycles for you greensad.gif I hope AF shows up soon so you can move on to the next cycle.

SophieAnn - Those twinges sound promising.

wannabmom - So hoping the IUI worked for you!!!

aHikaru - hope the wait ends in a BFP for you!

AFM - I had my blood test on Monday and my hcg was 4.2. That's technically "not pregnant". I got lucky and hadn't ovulated, so we are actively trying this month after all. No need to wait. Yesterday at 6pm, I got the darkest OPK of my life. The test line showed up immediately and well before the control line. I tested again this morning and it was still positive, but not as dark/quick to show up. I'm thinking I'll O today or tomorrow. I'm feeling positive about things and just generally feeling really grateful for what I have in my life. It's so nice to not be bogged down by negativity. I've been working hard on changing my pessimistic outlook. For now, I'm just grateful to be able to try again, regardless of the outcome.

Happy Friday/weekend everyone!

S (35yo) wife to T (36yo) and mamma to my princess M (5/10/10).  After 3 losses in 2012, found an AMAZING doctor and gave birth to baby sister S on 11/12/13.
#26 of 35 Old 05-04-2012, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedEm11 View Post

I have realy long irregular cycles. Some times I have on the dot 29 day cyclesfor several months in a row and sometimes (like recently) AF takes her time and only comes every other month. I never know which it's going to be. There has never been a pattern in the 10 years I've been doing this.

My cycles have been irregular since stopping b/c pill well over 10 years ago, they really messed me up. I now have cycles between 27 and 42 days. I was like clockwork before starting them, started young because of super heavy cramps. Decided they just weren't doing me a favor and switched to condoms and ever since it's been guesswork as to when AF will arrive. My only way to predict it is that my bbs will get heavy and then "deflate" a couple of hours before AF arrives... The TCOYF has been a godsend in understanding how to read my body since it's so irregular!

Quote:

Well, move me to Waiting to O greensad.gif AF reared her ugly head this morning. I was ready for it. My temps dropped again and I didn't even bother testing this morning. Oh well. I'm actually OK with it. I really want to get pregnant with #2 soon, but I still have some "work" to do on my stress level & fitness before I get pregnant again. This past year of teaching has really done a number on me (not in a good way). So, maybe it's good that my next O will come right as I'm finishing my teaching year, and career for that matter, and I start down the path of SAHM. That being said, the workouts can start back up this weekend. Tonight I'm having a couple glasses of wine (and I indulged in coffee this morning as well). I'm so naughty orngbiggrin.gif

Sending happy baby dust to all the other mammas waiting to test. dust.gifHang in there & thanks for all of the support after my mild "am I preggo" freak out the past few days!

Sorry to hear about AF coming. Enjoy that glass of wine! Good for you for recognizing this as another opportunity to keep working towards a healthier body and state of mind, keep thinking positively!

Quote:
Originally Posted by firsttimettc View Post

Sorry to hear Maydaymom10!  I know what you mean about being stressed, I wonder if that is whats keeping me from getting a BFP.  I'm a week or so away from graduating from grad school, and TTCing....doesn't seem like a good mix for being "relaxed".

AFM, I've been pretty occupied with the last week of classes to focus too much on my 2WW.  I broke today and took a test at 8DPO.  Of course a BFN.  I was curious though because the sides of my breasts are aching, almost going into my armpits.  And when i press on the sides they hurt and feel tender, very odd for me.  I've also had a few cramps here and there but nothing unlike pre-AF.  since me and DH were off this cycle, his fault, I highly doubt i'm pregnant.  Did anyone have weird side breast aches in any pregnancies?  

Yeah, that whole "relax" thing... I feel like ripping someone's head off when they say "relax, just let it happen" Easier said than done. And I don't feel like my life is ever "relaxed", there is always stuff to do/deal with unrelated to TTC.

On the other hand, the side boob thing sounds promising...

GoBecGo: YES, YES, YES!!! So happy and excited for you!

AFM: nothing new, still waiting to O, hoping to get busy this weekend, hehe ;-)

Now that I am a mom I no longer have time for knit.gif,teapot2.GIF,read.gif
#27 of 35 Old 05-04-2012, 07:12 AM

MayDay: I'm so sorry to hear AF came! It sounds like next month will work out better! :)

GoBecGo: Yaaay! Congrats! jumpers.gif

SKJ: Sorry about the BFN and good luck this time around!

AFM: Just waiting whistling.gif I think I'm going to test tomorrow which will be 11DPO. I don't really expect much, and won't count a negative as a real negative until the days go by and tests keep showing negative. Ohhhh just praying for a BFP!

#28 of 35 Old 05-04-2012, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBecGo View Post

firsttimettc - YES!  I had sore side-boobs/pits with (especially) DD1 AND DD2.  I don't have them this time, but i never fell pregnant while breastfeeding before and i think my boobs being "working" boobs still is changing that up, my nipples are very sensitive and i'm getting stabbing pains on and off, but they're much less sore than they were the other times i was pregnant.

GoBecGo.....did you get the sore side boobs before your BFP's?  I'm only 9dpo and tested this morning, BFN.  The boobs feel better today.  So I'm not sure what it was, they were both sooo sore all day yesterday and a little the day before.  BTW, I love your BFP pictures! They look so nice....haha! I know that sounds dumb.....but I can't wait to see one for myself.  ALso.....I haven't heard the word Tesco in forever, I lived in Europe for 6 months and every country I lived in, there was a Tesco....I miss it! haha.

afternoon update.....my weird side boob-armpit pain is back!  It's so weird, never felt it before.  The pain is radiating down my arms, making them feel heavy.  And it hurts/feels uncomfortable to touch the side of my boobs.  Also, a random lower back pain on my left side appeared out of nowhere, this is unusual for me before AF.  I really need to not get my hopes up!!  

Nattery.....I hope you caught it!  It must be frustrating not being able to be with DH to BD when you know you might O!  I might be in the same position next month.

SKJ2011.....I like hearing when people get late BFP's, it frustrates me when I read that someone gets a BFP at 8DPO and I go to test and its negative. But I wonder if those people even know their real O date.  This cycle I also got a super dark OPK positive and I O'd exactly 40-48 hours later....but my DH was all BD'd out!  I hope you can catch it!  I agree with the negativity part...I really need to be more positive, I constantly tell myself "I'm not going to get pregnant" I guess as a way to cope with all the BFNs, perhaps I should switch it around!  

Dakipode.....there should be classes on how to relax while TTCing, I need it!  haha.

Wannabmomkt........good luck with your testing! I think we're around the same time.....waiting to know.  I hope you get a BFP!!!  

28 years old, married 6 years to a 27 year old geek.gif man, with cat.gifcat.gifdog2.gif and we have been TTCing seven cycles since Jan. 2012.  Samuel 1:19 "...and the LORD remembered her."

#29 of 35 Old 05-05-2012, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firsttimettc View Post

GoBecGo.....did you get the sore side boobs before your BFP's?  I'm only 9dpo and tested this morning, BFN.  The boobs feel better today.  So I'm not sure what it was, they were both sooo sore all day yesterday and a little the day before.  BTW, I love your BFP pictures! They look so nice....haha! I know that sounds dumb.....but I can't wait to see one for myself.  ALso.....I haven't heard the word Tesco in forever, I lived in Europe for 6 months and every country I lived in, there was a Tesco....I miss it! haha.

afternoon update.....my weird side boob-armpit pain is back!  It's so weird, never felt it before.  The pain is radiating down my arms, making them feel heavy.  And it hurts/feels uncomfortable to touch the side of my boobs.  Also, a random lower back pain on my left side appeared out of nowhere, this is unusual for me before AF.  I really need to not get my hopes up!!  

Oh yes, i never got a BFP before 13dpo before this pregnancy, straight up!  That's why i was wittering about twins earlier in the week, i have NEVER had an early BFP - i think i usually metabolise hcg faster or something, for whatever reason not much ends up in my bladder!  With DD1 i had the sore side boobs for about 3 or 4 days before i saw BFP, with DD2 i only noticed them the day before i tested (but AF was actually late by then).  The Tesco thing made me LOL - they're seriously taking over the world in Europe!

I'm excited today, AF is officially late, the BFP this morning isn't super dark but it came up nice and fast, everything looks good so far.

dust.gif to everyone! xxx

#30 of 35 Old 05-05-2012, 03:53 AM

Lots of second lines here!  

AFM- I just started charting temps this month and got my first peak this morning.  DP is away for work this weekend, but before he left yesterday morning I told him I had to steal some of his seed, so we BD yesterday morning *phew*.

I think I need three daysof elevated temps to know about O for sure, but I think I might be in the 2ww group now.

Here's the link to my chart :  http://fertiityfriend.com/home/3caa12 

Megan - DP Mike - DS Jack (Feb 2010)

****5****10****15****20****25****30****35**stillheart.gif*40**

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page