Monday

DS 15mo, 1m TTC

wp135

10 PPAF, DS 12 mo, 1m TTCchartnew.gif

jr'smom

Tear78

2WW 

Aj_18

1mo TTC #4, 20thPPAF, DDs (5, 3.5 and 22 month nursling)

GingerNinja

18 PPAF, DS 22 mo

2cutiestolove

DS6yo, DD15mo, 3PPAF

LivingSky

BFPChart2.gif

Our Most Recent Success Stories 

May

Chloe'smamachartnew.gif

4 months ttc, 4ppaf, dd1-3.75, dd2 -20 months

OrganicViolin

April

mothershipchartnew.gif2 mo TTC, 15 PPAF, DD 24 mo

OSUvet 1 PPAF, DS 13 months

March

gardenbelle chart1new.gif

9 months TTC, 9 PPAF, DD 22 months (the nurser) and DS 3 1/2 

Julie 8 mo DS, 2 PPAF

CityMama2QDD 20 MO

February

Lairac

Sere234 8 PPAF, 3 months TTC, DS 18 mo

icy02 6 PPAF, ds 19 m/o & ds 3 y/o

Pittnurse08chartnew.gif18PPAF, 1 cycle ttc, DD 26m

January

Batia 9 PPAF, DS ~20 m/o

Carlin chartnew.gif3 months TTC, 5 PPAF, DD 26 m/o

carmen358 5 months TTC, 8 PPAF, DD 23 m/o

Jewels*10 PPAF, DD 12 m/o

Mittens6 PPAF, 2 months TTC, DD 23 m/o

kelantan6 PPAF, 8 months TTC, DS 16 m/o

amydiane9 months TTC #3, DD 29 m/o

Ava's Mama chartnew.gif12 months TTC, 10 PPAF, DD 34 m/o

December

fazer6 BFPChart2.gif1 PPAF, DS 23 months, 5 months TTC

Geigerin chartnew.gif7 months TTC, 10 PPAF, DC 20 m/o

November

ThreeLittleBirds BFPChart2.gifDD 11 m/o

Maeryn

texasfarmom7months TTC, 6 PPAF, DD 16 m/o

IBreed BFPChart2.gifDS 12 m/o, TTC 7 months

May Thread Hostess: wp135

Please put all changes in bold!

Mom to DSfemalesling.GIF 13mo.

#2 of 111 Old 05-01-2012, 06:15 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Thanks for being the hostess again wp135!

SAHM to DS stillheart.gif 7/1/2010, So excited for #2 due at the end of February!!!

#3 of 111 Old 05-01-2012, 08:57 PM

Hi all,

I would love to join your lovely thread! My son is 19 months and still nurses quite a bit. i just got my first PPAF a few days ago. I'm on CD16 with no signs of ovulation, so maybe I will have a few irregular cycles.

Anyway, it took us over a year of TTC before we had our son and now we're hoping it won'ttake as long...

Baby dust to all of you!
#4 of 111 Old 05-02-2012, 03:14 AM

Thanks for hosting again!  Still trying to catch the first postpartum egg.  I feel like my body is getting geared up.  Namely, I have zits.  Never been so happy to have zits before in my life ;)

Anka

hippie.gifwife to DH, new mom to babyboy.gif 7/4/2011.  femalesling.GIF familybed1.gif BFPChart2.gif cd.gif knit.gif

"I remember my mother's prayers and they have followed me.  They have clung to me all my life." -- Abraham Lincoln. 

#5 of 111 Old 05-02-2012, 08:13 AM

Hey all, I'm hoping to join this thread (again!). 

I had been posting back in the late summer/fall last year (while waiting for first PPAF) as DH and I were considering trying to catch the FPPAF eggie.  THEN....I got a new job!  So we decided to hold off while I got established at work.  I think this was probably a good thing, as DS was/is very needy of our attention and is still only sometimes sleeping through the night at 21 mos.  My new job is great and has been a good change for our family.  No overtime, no working evenings and weekends, and 2 Fridays off per month!  Plus the work is much lower stress, which is also good.

PPAF returned when DS was 15 mos old, 2 months after I returned to work full time and he was not nursing during the work days.  At first I had a short luteal phase of as little as 7 or 8 days (not confirmed by temping, just what I could gather from generally monitoring CM and ovulatory cramping) as DS was cluster-feeding at night (I suppose) but now my estimate is that it is about 12ish days.  If that's correct I am thinking AF should be arriving in 2 days and I think I will start trying to more seriously monitor fertility signs and I may or may not temp (I'm lazy about it) before the month we are really "trying".

DS is 21 mos old and currently nurses at bedtime and in the morning on weekdays, with the addition of nap time and any time he asks on weekends.  He loves his "mamma moot" as he calls it, so I hope that when we do conceive no. 2 I'm able to keep some milk through my pregnancy and to tandem nurse if DS is still wanting to nurse at that time (hoping to CLW).  I am concerned about drying up but also don't want to wait another 1-2 years (or more) before TTC when DS self-weanes.

The PLAN: Monitor fertility signs/symptoms and start TTC in July 2012!

Thanks for letting me join, and baby dust to you all! dust.gif

N, wife to my goofball K partners.gif and mamma to my EC grad D (July 2010) and my new little love S (May 2013).  Exploring the uncharted territory of tandem nursing with my two boys.

#6 of 111 Old 05-02-2012, 01:44 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

welcome coffeeandtoast!  hopefully you wont be here long.  

welcome back nstewart!  hopefully a bfp next month.

anka- good signs.

me- well, after af arrived, dh and i have been talking about not ttc any more....as in no more kids.   i have such mixed feelings and dont know what to do.  we are going to tta this month until we decide either way.  makes me so sad to think about.

SAHM to Chloe«- 6/2008 (10 lbs, 5 oz), Hannah- 9/2010 (9 lbs, 12 oz), Liam- 2/2013 (9 lbs, 6 oz)

#7 of 111 Old 05-02-2012, 05:16 PM

Thanks for hosting, wp135!

Welcome, CoffeeAndToast and nstewart! May your stays here be short.

Chloe'sMama, what a hard decision to make! Take your time and trust your gut.

AFM: I think I'm 8DPO. Even if AF comes this month, my LP is already longer than it was last month (at 7 days). I'm hopeful for a BFP, but if that doesn't happen I'll be happy with a longer LP. I'm not sure when I'll test; I don't think I can make it two weeks!

Mama to baby girl, born 9/10; expecting baby #2 4/13.

#8 of 111 Old 05-02-2012, 05:58 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome nstewart and coffeeandtoast!  Wishing you short stays on our lovely little board.

Just a reminder to everyone to put their changes or what you want me to post in bold.

What a hard decision to make Chloe'sMama, so many things to consider.

I'm on CD10 and have had more spotting than I have ever had in my life.  But on the positive side my CM seems to be improving dramatically.  DH comes home a from a conference tonight but he's only home for a week.  By last months chart I'll be O'ing when he's gone again, but I already have watery CM so maybe I'll I even earlier this time!  I've decided to night wean DS too.  I was hoping we could wait until the summer, but my back is killing me from him being latched on all night and I've been really tired at work lately.  We're going to use Dr. Jay Gordon's night weaning method since I've heard very good things about it.

#9 of 111 Old 05-02-2012, 06:37 PM

Hi to all the new folks!

Chloe'sMama- That is sad but if you really want more children and aren't able to conceive there are many out there who need homes! Just another option to think about (meaning there could be a baby in the future for you)

wp135- good luck with the night weaning!

Afm- I may have O'd on the 20-21st. I was checking my saliva and I had full ferning on Saturday. DH and I DTD on Friday and immediately following that I started having heaviness in my uterus which then changed to pinching/pulling type sensations everyday along with some light cramping. I haven't been sleeping well at all...like awake at 2:30am and never going back to sleep (usually I'm a good sleeper). I've had sore nips when nursing but that's starting to taper off a bit. I have tested and all BFN but by my calculations I'd only be 10-11dpo. So not totally impossible that I could be pregnant. What do you ladies think? Possibly pregnant or just more of those annoying pre=PPAF symptoms (still haven't had it). Did anyone else have pinching/pulling cramps before they got their ppaf? Oh and I've had increased creamy CM with occasional ewcm.

also please change me to DS 22 months

SAHM to DS stillheart.gif 7/1/2010, So excited for #2 due at the end of February!!!

#10 of 111 Old 05-03-2012, 06:54 AM

Hi all,

sorry this will be quick as DD is waking up from her nap:)

Welcome to coffeeandtoast and nstewart.. great bunch of ladies here to get to know.

chloe'smama- ugh.. ((hugs)). Hard decisions to make. I agree to go with your gut.

northwoods- woohoo for a longer luteal phase... hope it lead to a BFP!

wp135- thanks for hosting. We used the Dr. Jay Gordon method of nightweaning with DD at 11months too and it went very smoothly. My DH really got involved and it worked well. My DS was a poor sleeper until 4 years and we just couldn't go through that again. Plus we knew it would be an issue in ttc (I'm very sensitive to prolactin and had 2dary infertility)

lentileon... I hope indeed you o'd and that you'll get that first eggie.

AFM I finally o'd on Sunday (29th) which is my Ds 6th birthday. I had a very +opk Fri and less + opk Sat, temp rise Monday, a little dip Tuesday (I think fallback rise), and then up again Wed and Thursday. Plus saw my RE on Tuesday and she did a progesterone draw and it came back at 19.2 at only 2dpo!! So I definitely ovulated. DH and I BD Friday, Sat, and Sun. My appt with my RE went well and she is ok with doing infertility treatments (but not ivf... she said I'd have to wean for that but we're not there yet) while I'm nursing... which overjoyed me. She did say it lessened my chances but she was willing. If no BFP this month (which I think is likely given my history) we are going to do a dye test to check my tubes before starting any IUIs. At least I feel like I'm getting somewhere!

Please change me 2cutiestolove DS6yo, DD15mo, 3PPAF to 2ww Thanks!

#11 of 111 Old 05-03-2012, 07:48 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

2cuties- that sounds like great news.  Hopefully the BFP comes this month though and you will not have to do any of the other treatments.  

Letileon- Hurray!  sounds so hopeful.  Keep us updated on all signs and symptoms.  I love looking at other's tests too! gives me something to obsess about!

Northwoods- how is everything going?  Keep us updated on anything.

Wp135- hopefully O happens when DH is home. 

Me- still waffling back and forth.  I am not temping or taking OPKs this month, but we will see what happens when we DTD closer to O time.  DH doesn't seem to committed either way. 

How do you know when you are done having kids?  My family seems so perfect, but I still want another... is it biology?  I do remember being scared about the changes in my relationship with DD1 when I got pregnant with DD2.  I think we will regret not having another child.... but 2 is finally feeling a little easier... DD2 is quite needy.

Anyways, still waiting to O either way.

SAHM to Chloe«- 6/2008 (10 lbs, 5 oz), Hannah- 9/2010 (9 lbs, 12 oz), Liam- 2/2013 (9 lbs, 6 oz)

#12 of 111 Old 05-03-2012, 04:09 PM

wp135, what do you think the early cycle spotting is all about? Let's hope for early O, so you can get the timing right!

letileon, let's hope for AF! It seems like my body went through six months gearing up before AF finally arrived. I think every body is just different.

2cutiestolove, when will you test?

AFM: AF arrived today. The good news is that this month was a 30 day cycle with an 8 day LP, so a little better than last cycle (36 days, 7 day LP). Here's hoping for a longer LP in May!

Please change me to waiting to O, DD 20 months, 3rd PPAF

#13 of 111 Old 05-03-2012, 05:18 PM - Thread Starter

northwoods-I honestly have no idea what the deal was with the spotting.  My period also completely stopped on day three and I had a whole day with very little spotting.  Eventhough I've had quite a few PPAFs they have all been so different and no two alike.  I've been using the Diva Cup and I find I notice a lot more now, I'm not sure if it's because I've had a baby or because of the cup vs pads.

#14 of 111 Old 05-04-2012, 05:32 AM

Okay ladies....it's (approx.) 13 dpo and I'm still getting BFN's. Sucks! I have had these pulling pinching cramps everyday for probably a week. They started right around when implantation would have happened (if there is even an egg in there!). Plus I'm waking up every night around 2am and I'm not able to sleep again. Plus I've been super hungry in the middle of the night for the past three nights...to the point where last night I had to get up and eat. I never ever eat in the middle of the night! And I'm getting crazy super tired around 7pm and having to drag around to put DS to bed. I don't know what to think. With DS i got a BFP at what I think was 13 dpo...I wasn't keeping track but I know around when I ovulated and DTD. I feel like if I was pregnant I'd have a BFP by now. I'm using those cheapie wondofo strip tests that test hcg at 25. I'm super discouraged!

#15 of 111 Old 05-04-2012, 11:05 AM

Northwoods- sorry AF found you. At least your cycle seems to stabilizing a bit.

Letileon- BFN suck. Have you ever considered temping? It is really the only way to know whether and when you ovulated. That way you would know better when to test. Just I thought... I know it's not always ideal if you're nursing through the night, or cosleeping, or if you would stress too much about every temp. I hope you get the BFP soon. The twinges sound good. 

AFM- I'm 5DPO and my temp had a little dip today which it actually did on 5 and 6DPO with my DS (I think it was an implantation dip). Not going to get my hopes up as it probably means nothing. I'm really just shooting for a long enough luteal phase.

#16 of 111 Old 05-04-2012, 07:04 PM - Thread Starter

I have no idea what is going with me but we're  just going to go with the flow.  I had EWCM today, once and then nothing which is sort of bizarre, but whatever!  I'll take on OPK tonight I guess and see what happens.  I'm  only on CD 12 and the earliest I've ovulated PP is day 20.  If I ovulate in the next 5 days DH will be here and it will up our chances!

I gave up the pump yesterday since I have enough stash to last me to the end of the school year and then my course for a couple of weeks after that.  The last few months were really tough since I was just aiming to break even everyday.   Since we started night weaning a couple of nights ago my breasts were so sore when I came home from work and they were expecting to be pumped.  For a brief moment I actually thought to myself "What I waste of all this milk, I should just pump"  Then I came to my senses!  I can hardly wait to pack that sucker away and never see it again (or maybe a few times) since I plan on  taking a full year mat leave with number 2.

#17 of 111 Old 05-05-2012, 08:43 AM

I posted a week or so ago (in April) about "thinking about" TTC again.  I had a moment of clarity last night and spoke with my DH this morning.  I definately want to TTC again for a baby next year (hopefully.)  Leave me in "waiting to be ready" for now, but I'm just so excited that we've made the decision.  I want a couple more months to lose weight and get in better shape before TTC.  This will be #5 for me and I'd like it to be the best pregnancy and birth ever.  I think reflecting on me DD's 1st birthday (April 29th...party today) has helped me know tht we're not "done."  Very excited and just wanted somewhere to share.  I'll keep watching, praying, hoping for BFPs for you guys in the meanwhile!

Mom to 5 amazing kids! (DS8, DS7, DD4, DD2 and DS0)

#18 of 111 Old 05-05-2012, 08:53 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
privateeyes.gif
Hi Ladies,
I wanted to dip my toe in here, since 2cuties' stories sounds so similar to ours. DD is 9 1/2 months old and still nursing tons obviously, however I've had my AF back since 3mo PP. My cycles are pretty regular and I get EWCM and pretty intense ovarian cramping around CD14-15ish. I have spotting for several days before AF comes, and I wonder if my luteal phase is really solid enough yet progesterone-wise, though AF doesn't typically come until around 14dpo. Anyway, it took us 2 1/2+ years of TTC and an IVF to conceive DD, so we're trying to stay very chill about the whole thing and realize that the chances of conceiving right now are probably very low. Our infertility was pretty much mostly unexplained. However, we'd both love me to get pregnant ASAP and this is our third cycle of pretty good timing. I'm in the tww now, but trying not to think too much about these things. I'm not temping or taking OPKs, nor do I plan to yet, since I don't want to go back to the dark side of emotions with TTC. We're not thinking about weaning yet at all, though in the past week she's been sleeping much longer and better at night. Do you mind if I lurk and maybe sometimes post? It helps to read what experiences you ladies are having with nursing and ttc.

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#19 of 111 Old 05-06-2012, 08:54 AM

Feeling pretty stupid right about now. I've been testing thinking I was for sure going to get a BFP...but today at approx. 15 dpo I got a negative FRER. Oh well. My symptoms have been crazy. Waking up every night restless, super hungry, headaches, hot, creamy cm, pulling twinging, sensitive nips..the list goes on. I guess I never O'd. Back to the drawing board. Hope all you ladies are doing better than me!

#20 of 111 Old 05-06-2012, 09:26 AM

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing...  I had my last nursing session with DD last week.  It was bittersweet.  As far as I can tell, she has barely noticed and hasn't asked to nurse since so I guess she was ready.  We are TTA this cycle because I will be starting my meds for IVF in a little over a week.  I'm nervous, but excited. 

You can remove me off your Nursing Mama's TTC List! 

I'll check back in soon and hopefully see a bunch of you with BFPs!!

#21 of 111 Old 05-06-2012, 10:06 AM

Tear 78- Please please feel free to read and chat anytime! I'm glad you wrote. It does sound like we are in similar boats! I totally get you on trying to avoid the dark side of emotions of ttc and infertility. If I'm really honest with myself and now that I'm looking back on it, I think I was very very close to being depressed. It also reeked havoc on my relationship with my husband (among other relationshops) so we've both been trying to be pretty relaxed about it. I am charting and doing opks but really more for data collection for my RE as our chances are pretty close to nil. It actually helps to have realistic expectations.

Letileon- bah!! That just sucks. I hate how our bodies can fool us. I wish I could hook mine up to a computer like they do vehicles!

jj- definitely bittersweet. I'm glad to hear your LO has adjusted so well. sounds like a smooth transition. My DD (15months) on the other hand has ramped up her nursings like crazy and where I thought I could slowly wean or reduce nursings about a month ago doesn't look so promising now. I may follow you on your IVF journey if you join that thread, if you're ok with that?All the best!

AFM- I'm 7DPO. My temps have been at coverline for the last 3 days, sore boobs, occassional cramping, and moodiness (my poor husband) which are my tell-tale PMS signs. I'm now just wondering how long my luteal phase will be. I know breastfeeding can cause a luteal phase defect but in what mechanism does it do that? Anyone know? I've done a little reading on the topic unrelated to breastfeeding and its' different causes lead to different treatments. Seeing as my RE is willing to go forward with treatments while I"m breastfeeding I'm just wondering what we're up against? Plus, my progesterone at 2DPO was 19.2 which is great but my temps are so low so I'm just kind of confused. Anyways, now I'm just rambling. I am on 110mg vitamin b complex. Any other suggestions, ladies? TIA!

#22 of 111 Old 05-07-2012, 06:20 AM

letileon - I totally understand what you're going through this cycle- I was in your shoes a week ago. I've been having LPs around 9 days, and I waited until 15DPO to test with a FRER... BFN. Of course, AF showed up the next day. I don't know what was going on- I guessed the same as you, an anovulatory cycle. Frustrating!

Anyway, all that to say, I'm now on CD 7, 7 PPAF, 7mo TTC, DS 16 mo, my chart (just CM, no temps) is here.

Jo - WOHM to E 12/26/10, Wife to SAHD DH.

cd.gifslingboy.giftoddler.gifbelly.gif

#23 of 111 Old 05-07-2012, 01:14 PM

AF arrived today, later than I expected.  Last cycle I guestimated (based on just charting CM on *wet* days and what I *think* is ovulatory cramping) I had a 25 day cycle with about a 11-12 luteal phase.  This month, I had a 29 day cycle with a 13-15 day luteal, O'ing somewhere between day 13 and 16 (my *peak* day for CM was day 13, but I had cramping on day 16 so I don't know when I actually O'd).  In other news, this was the first month since first PPAF that I haven't had amazingly bad cramps!  Maybe my hormones are balancing out...

N, wife to my goofball K partners.gif and mamma to my EC grad D (July 2010) and my new little love S (May 2013).  Exploring the uncharted territory of tandem nursing with my two boys.

#24 of 111 Old 05-08-2012, 09:49 AM

HopefulJo and Letileon- why do our bodies trick us? Ugh! Why can't it be straight forwars. I hope you have clear ovulation signs this time around.

nstewart-good to hear you had less cramping this month. You have a great luteal phase too!

AFM: 9DPO. Of course my temp went up yesterday to only nosedive this am. I am still experiencing cramps which sucks. I had trouble with prementrual spotting when tt#2, luckily this time there is none yet:) Just waiting for AF to rear her ugly face.

#25 of 111 Old 05-08-2012, 02:59 PM - Thread Starter

Grrr.  5 consecutive days of small amounts of EWCM, 3 negative OPKS and DH leaves for four days in the morning.  I did have some weird pains last night that felt like labour pains so I have no idea what this is about, hopefully they are ovulation pains but they aren't normally like that.

#26 of 111 Old 05-08-2012, 05:09 PM

Well, I've gone from waiting to be be ready to deciding to TTC in a couple of months to TTC last night!  I guess you can move me to 2WW! 

I feel major O pain today so we'll dtd tonight and tomorrow too for good measure.  I'm not actually charting.  I've just been tracking the 1st day of my cycle and they've been pretty regular...27-29 days.  My nursling is only 12 months old and a frequent nurser, but my fertility usually returns early so I'm guessing I'm fertile.  Wow!  I can't believewe're doing this again!

Mom to 5 amazing kids! (DS8, DS7, DD4, DD2 and DS0)

#27 of 111 Old 05-08-2012, 05:54 PM

2cuties: When you said, "I wish I could hook mine up to a computer like they do vehicles!" I was nodding in agreement! And then ,of course, got creeped out—what if you could? OK, just blew my mind there for a sec.  ;)

wp: Yay for dumping the pump! I hated pumping. Yeltch.

Welcome, Tear78 and jr'smom!

AFM: I'm on CD6 and still bleeding. Not heavily, but red. What's up with that? I'm usually done at 4. I'm chalking it up to my body getting back in the groove, and just hope that means good things in the fertility department.

Please change me to waiting to O, DD 20 months, 3rd PPAF

#28 of 111 Old 05-09-2012, 07:00 AM

I'm in some sort of weird holding pattern.  I *think* I may have ovulated weekend before last, but I've stopped charting, so I'm not sure.  Since saturday, I've had sore breasts, been tired, and my cervix is doing some weird up and down stuff.  I've tested, and it's negative, but who knows.

yesterday, i got tons of ewcm, but when i checked my cervix later, it was high and closed, so it's just super confusing.  i guess i'll grab a couple more $ tests and just keep testing until my boobs stop hurting, my period comes, or i get a definitive test.

Alexas , Wife to Bobby , mama to Macie Quinn(6)dust.gif Emery Pearl (3)energy.gifand Baby Boy due in July belly.gif

#29 of 111 Old 05-09-2012, 07:37 AM

just checked on my test, and it's not a super sensitive one, and i'm at most only 11dpo, so there may still be a chance!  I'm going to get a more sensitive test for tomorrow morning.

Alexas , Wife to Bobby , mama to Macie Quinn(6)dust.gif Emery Pearl (3)energy.gifand Baby Boy due in July belly.gif

#30 of 111 Old 05-09-2012, 10:46 AM

Ok ladies... I am shaking and almost in tears. I just talked to the Fertility Clinic we saw for IVF to conceive DD (15months). Our doctor agreed we should try on our own for a bit as we're unexplained and have one child naturally (2 pregnancies). I'm 10DPO today on my first ovulatory PP cycle. I've had lots of cramping and sore boobs so I'd figured I'm out and after 3 years of secondary infertility I'm afraid to test. Well, I did anyways. I figured if I do it with pm pee on 10DPO then it might mean I still have a chance and I won't have to face fairlure again. With non -FMU urine, not even holding it. Within 10 minutes I'm holding the test examining it as we all do (under different lighting) because I think I see someting then the flap where the max line comes loose and a pink line starts travelling up the strip and settles and stays at the test line. It's in the right place and really pink. It's from saveontests.com. what do you think? I hate to get my hopes up. Oh I'm a mess..... Really after doinf ivf to possibly conceiving on our own with the first egg. Please someone respond and let me know your thoughts! I'm going crazy!

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page