tested too early??? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 05-04-2012, 08:16 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi everyone.

Would anyone that wishes to, weigh in.

AF was due April 29. Still no show. I have taken 7 hpts. The last one was two days ago at 16 days past ovulation. (or apporximately) Today, if I ovulated on time an not later, I would be 18 days past ovulation. I have never missed a period except with my two pregnancies. I have never even been late. My husband is convinced I'm "making a baby". I'm starving. I have hunger pains and a grumbly tummy no matter how much I eat. And the headaches.......ugh. Maybe I am pregnant and it's not showing up yet because the baby just implanted........or something? With my last pregnancy I got a very faint positive on an hpt before my missed period and a few weeks later went to the doctor to have it confirmed and they said I was "just pregnant".

I'm concerned it's early menopause. I'd rather it be pregnancy but feel it's early menopause. Should I retest at home? How many times should I retest? I have had some "discomfort" slight achiness and slight crampiness, twinges on right side or left side but nothing is happening. I feel like poo. Sometimes the room spins even if I am sitting still. blah.

If you where me, how many more times would you test, IF you would retest? How long would you wait to retest if you were going to retest and what test would you use?

Thanks everyone. Now I have to go have another breakfast.

Tammy

#2 of 5 Old 05-04-2012, 10:53 AM

how regular is your cycle? i would wait to test again until the last day of your longest cycle. then if still a bfn, but no af, i would make a doctor's appt to get checked out, blood test, etc. 

good luck!

#3 of 5 Old 05-04-2012, 03:40 PM - Thread Starter

My cycles have always been very regular.

Thanks for your advice.

tammy

#4 of 5 Old 05-04-2012, 04:02 PM - Thread Starter

The longest cycle I ever had was 32 days. 

So I put that in my ovulation calendar, and, if this last cycle were 32 days, AF would have been due yesterday. I knew I should have tested today! again. I was so miserable most of the day sick, dizzy, headache. Maybe I can talk hubs into running to walmart for an 88 cent test to take in the morning.

I know I sure feel like poo but most of the symptoms could be symptoms of early menopause. Except the constant hunger. Every time I turn around my stomach is growling and aching and I'm starving.

I'm just not going to worry about it anymore. What will be, will be.

tammy

#5 of 5 Old 05-05-2012, 10:02 AM - Thread Starter

AF came this morning! Wow. Longest cycle ever.

I hope it isn't an indication of impending early menopause.

tammy

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page