Confused by my cycle-- help/advice please?? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 05-05-2012, 06:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

This is my second cycle TTC and it is flat out confusing me. Last cycle ended a week early, AF came a week early even though I thought my ovulation had truly matched up with when I thought it was supposed to be (CM, cervix position, etc). This month I started off taking my BBT every morning and recording it, I started taking Mucinex on Wednesday (1200mg, just the straight Mucinex) once a day. The thing that is weird about this cycle is, according to all of the prediction stuff-- I'm supposed to ovulate tomorrow. However, I've had no quality CM..no eggwhite anything and I usually do. I'm even taking Mucinex and I haven't had any noticeable cervical fluid at all. My temp also has been a little confused. Sunday-Wed my BBT temp was 97.18 consistently. Thursday it was 97.3, Friday down to 97.1 and then today all the way up to 97.6! Online predictors say my ovulation is due tomorrow, latest would be Tuesday but I'm just not sure because I'm not sure how to interpret my chart or my lack of useful usual symptoms. We've been using Pre-Seed just in case I am fertile and have no quality CM.  Any thoughts? I have the book TCOYF but I'm still confused =/ any advice/help would be great! thank you!

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page