The ONE Thread May 6 - 13 - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 94 Old 05-19-2012, 01:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr'smom View Post

Sorry to keep obsessing but who else can I bug with this? I took another test and see another barely there line. Seeing that one though makes me more sure there's color to the first one. It's also normal thickness. I'm out of town and only brought two tests so I'll have to wait until tomorrow afternoon to test again. I really hope I see a darker line tomorrow! I know the trouble with testing so early is picking up on a fertilized egg that doesn't stick. Crossing my fingers and praying!

Oooooo.... I've got my fingers toes eyelashes just about everything crossed for you...    Did you see my first test I posted on here...?

It's a Clear Blue..8 dpo.. The very faintest of faintest of lines... BUT A LINE..!!   Take another.. different brand..say 2 days after...  You will most defo get a darker line..

I re tested 3 days later with the First Response that's in my picture..and the line had tripled in strength... I'm sure your get a darker positive.. I'm excited...

Pleaseeeeeee..... keep us posted xxxx

#92 of 94 Old 05-19-2012, 05:58 PM

Thanks everyone, it feels so nice to be a part of such a nurturing community. My husband and I are trying for a boy so knowing when I O is pretty important. Don't get me wrong, we will be ecstatic about a girl or a boy, it just we have an amazing little girl right now and want to try to shift our odds for a boy. But as we all know it's in bigger hands then our own. I will try to update as much as possible keeping my fingers and toes crossed for all of us and sending baby dust to all of yougrouphug.gif

#93 of 94 Old 05-20-2012, 04:05 AM - Thread Starter

New threads up! http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1353663/the-one-thread-may-20-27

Doula, teacher, designer, maker. Living above the mangroves, looking out over the water in beautiful Aotearoa with my husband, our dear friends and a little grey cat.

#94 of 94 Old 05-25-2012, 09:10 AM

Hey purpleapple, the new thread is up. http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1353663/the-one-thread-may-20-27

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page