OPK progression - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 05-09-2012, 07:20 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

This is my first month using these things. I bought them because my husband is military and I knew he'd be leaving near my O date so we wanted to kind of even know if we should anticipate the two week wait or not. Does that make sense? lol..anyway, CD12 is M.I.A but it was very faint, less than the CD 11 pm one. I guess my question is: Did I ovulate yet??? Seems a bit early to O, I think I'm just a little too hopeful : / I had the thick CM on CD 13 afternoon and on to that night. I didn't bother testing beyond then because he's already gone :( 

IMG_8947.JPG

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 05-09-2012, 07:27 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I notice mine dry a little lighter than they are at the 5 minute. Did you notice any that were as dark or darker than the control line? I would guess you still have not o'd, but some brands dont work for me. Wondfo brand is the only one where my test line gets super dark.

If you ecer really want to know, temp!

Good luck.

SAHM to Chloe«- 6/2008 (10 lbs, 5 oz), Hannah- 9/2010 (9 lbs, 12 oz), Liam- 2/2013 (9 lbs, 6 oz)

#3 of 5 Old 05-09-2012, 07:36 PM - Thread Starter

I did notice that they dried a little lighter than they were at the 5ish minute mark and I was sure CD 10 was as dark but after it dried I doubted myself because it just seemed too early to O. I guess time will tell! What is ecer? I don't do temperatures although I kind of wish I had!! 

#4 of 5 Old 05-09-2012, 07:43 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Ha ha....typo. on my phone. Good luck!

SAHM to Chloe«- 6/2008 (10 lbs, 5 oz), Hannah- 9/2010 (9 lbs, 12 oz), Liam- 2/2013 (9 lbs, 6 oz)

#5 of 5 Old 05-11-2012, 05:54 AM

I've just been on the longest waiting to O, started testing around CD13 (because you never know, it might come earlier one cycle than the next). I'd been getting faint lines that weren't darkening. Then finally yesterday significantly darker and this morning a positive. I use the Wondfo's, started with them three cycles ago and so far I will say that they will get super dark for me when they're actually positive, darker than the control line.

I've been temping too and that has helped because it has confirmed when the OPKs were positive they were right in line with temps.

Now that I am a mom I no longer have time for knit.gif,teapot2.GIF,read.gif

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page