New to here and on our 7th month of TTC - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-14-2012, 12:13 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi everyone, Im shell, i have 3 beautiful kids to a previous relationship, and newly married to a wonderful man who has no children, so we have been trying for one.

I am currently 11/12 dpo wth a bfn (wasnt fmu) so kinda losing hope for this month, esp after 6 months of bfn.

But i have been feeling really nausia early morning then again at night since friday, but other then that there is no other signs.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2012, 05:28 PM

Hi, I'm new here too, and this is the 7th month of being married. We weren't trying at first, but the last two months we have been. I have two older daughters. I'm trying to figure out why I'm not getting pregnant. I used to be fertile myrtle! I am 5 dpo and I'm feeling some cramping all day today. I really don't know what that should mean. It's been quite a while since I've been pregnant, so I've forgotten all the little "ways to know". Anyhow, I wish you the best. My husband doesn't have any biological children either.

Old 05-16-2012, 03:41 AM

Welcome to  both of you Welcome.gif There are a lot threads that can be really helpful and resourceful. Don't losse hope Shelza3 I know how you feel, I'm first time TTC for 2 months only and recently I had a BFP at 11 DPO the BFN at 14DPO, I felt so hopeless then someone here told me its is never over till AF comes. So hang on in there.

you can both (if you've not found these yet) join  the 2WW Support and the May 2WW Thread (when will you test?) there are a lot of wonderful ladies there which much more experience and better counsel than I have. Depending on your age you could also join the

Happy baby dust dust.gif

pos.gif for #1  carefully threadingthe path to motherhood heartbeat.gif

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List