The ONE Thread May 27 - June 3 - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 41 Old 06-01-2012, 01:59 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Here is a link to my chart 

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d170d][img]http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d170d/thumb.png[/img]
My Ovulation Chart[/url] 

#32 of 41 Old 06-02-2012, 06:30 AM

Alas, AF came so please move me to waiting to O. The progesterone cream did NOT agree with me, so I'm trying other options next cycle. Meeting with my ND next week to discuss them.

Teacher, wife, food-geek. Celebrating 11 amazing years with my husband this year. We're in our mid-30's and excited to have our first baby in March 2013! smile.gif

#33 of 41 Old 06-02-2012, 01:51 PM - Thread Starter

A2E - Hey girl!! So good to see you :) I'm really glad to hear you're doing well. Did you want me to add you back to the list? Hope this cycle is a good one for you :)

Dakipode - Looks like I'll be right there with you!

Odinsmama - Wow, congrats!! What fantastic news. Please keep us posted as to how you're doing! joy.gif Let me know when you'd like to be moved to graduates, but please feel free to hang out in the thread until then....or even after then!

TropicalFever - Hows everything going? As I said above, feel free to hang out here as long as you like. I'll move you to graduates when you're ready :)

delilahbeau - I'm sorry to hear about your confusing cycle, I'm not sure if I ovulated last month either. Unfortunately the link to your chart didn't work? If you go to view your chart and click 'Share' I think the one you want is 'simple link'. Hope this cycle is better for you!

Shawnamarie - Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that. I've been wondering about progesterone cream as it turns out my levels are super low - I hadn't really thought about the fact that it might not work for everyone!

AFM - I'm back in waiting to O. I'm not sure if I miscalculated my O date last month or if I just had a really short (7 days) LP. Either way, I had some blood tests taken when I thought I was 5DPO (then spotting started the next day!) and my progesterone levels came back as 2 when I guess the normal range is 6-20. My doctor is adamant the only form of treatment is weight loss in order to get my PCOS under control. So, as frustrated as I am by that I guess I'll have to give it a go. 

Doula, teacher, designer, maker. Living above the mangroves, looking out over the water in beautiful Aotearoa with my husband, our dear friends and a little grey cat.

#34 of 41 Old 06-02-2012, 02:33 PM

Rebekah, if you want to, you can. I'm pretty sure I am going to O any minute now so just to make things easier, put me in waiting to know, if that's okay. I have a chart but I'm not tracking temps but if you want to add that, the link is -- http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/ee041 -- Thank you! I will try to update regularly... when I'm trying NOT to obsess, it's hard to be around a lot but I will do my best. smile.gif Good luck with the weight loss... I'm terrible at losing weight and I hate doing it. *hugs*

Congrats Odinsmama! H&H 9 months to you!

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#35 of 41 Old 06-02-2012, 03:39 PM

#36 of 41 Old 06-02-2012, 08:30 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Having some EWCM this afternoon and evening but it is blood tinged. My boobs have been a little enlarged today. I am expecting to O sometime in the next 5 days since I usually have quite a few days of EWCM. It stinks that is is bloody. bag.gif Not so sexy when trying to get some BDing done. Oh well, maybe it will go away or maybe it will be different next month. Also, I think I am going to up the dosage of my Vitex since it did a good job of stopping my midcycle bleeding last time.

In other news, DD started walking/running on her own and ran around at DH's softball tourney all day today. She was so tired by the end of the day she was just walking in circles aimlessly with her juice box. She also got to ride her first carnival ride today. The little kid ride with the cars that go in a circle. She was too tired to fully enjoy it but it was still cute.

belly.gif1***5****10****15****20****25****30****35heartbeat.gif***40babygirl.gif

#37 of 41 Old 06-03-2012, 06:45 AM

Hey, ladies. I know I haven't posted in awhile, I just came by to wish everyone GOOD LUCK and to NOT give up.

I'm not lingering much around here anymore because I've got bad, bad, bad baby fever but it is WAY too soon for me to start TTC again. We won't even have our son's hospital bills paid off until September of next year, so I had to put the E brake on. LOL

dust.gif

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

dizzy.gifcaffix.gifbiglaugh.giffaint.gif

broc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif

#38 of 41 Old 06-03-2012, 07:15 AM

BaileyB: "They" say blood tinged EWCM means a super strong, fertile O... I'm not sure how accurate that is but I've heard it many, many times. FX that's true in your case! Good luck!

I'm not sure if I O'd or not yet... I had some EWCM yesterday but no O cramps, which I usually get. I didn't last cycle though so I don't know if I will this month or not. Whatever, we're BDing every other day until CD 20 so I guess we'll see.

My mother in law was just diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer just 6 weeks ago. Last night, we were with her as she passed away. I can not believe just 6 weeks ago she was walking around giving everyone hell and now she's gone. Cancer sucks so much.

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#39 of 41 Old 06-03-2012, 08:02 AM

AttachedtoElijah- I am so sorry for your loss. Cancer's a bitch.

I am confident that I did finally O on Friday (CD20) - much more confident than I was when I thought I'd O'd last week. So now I'm 2DPO and hoping for a Father's Day BFP!

Children's librarian, married to J since 5/12, with 3 cat.gifand 1 crazy dog2.gif. TTC #1, planning on femalesling.GIF, bfinfant.gif, and cd.gif.

#40 of 41 Old 06-03-2012, 09:44 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

OMG I cannot believe that it is almost father's day already!

belly.gif1***5****10****15****20****25****30****35heartbeat.gif***40babygirl.gif

#41 of 41 Old 06-04-2012, 01:05 AM - Thread Starter

New threads up! http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1354864/the-one-thread-june-3-10

Doula, teacher, designer, maker. Living above the mangroves, looking out over the water in beautiful Aotearoa with my husband, our dear friends and a little grey cat.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page