New here & need help please! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 06-01-2012, 03:17 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey there! Were ttc our 3rd child. Iv had 4 mcs. 3 before concieving my youngest son (born in December), and 1 after his birth (april 5th 2012). I have the addict 28 day cycle that you could set a clock by. Here's my question. I ovulated 8 days ago (we use opks), we dtd right on schedule. 2 days ago I noticed my sides hurt, right above my hips. I figured I had pulled both those muscles. But now, along with that, I am incredibly bloated, and the only way to describe what I'm feeling is, round ligament pain. It's horrible and I can't get it to go away. I have 6 days until my pd is due so I have awhile to wait before testing. But is it possible to have RL pain this early? I had it with both my pregnancies and my last mc especially, and it was pretty early on, but I don't know how early because I didn't know I was pregnant at the time. Thoughts? Advice? HELP!
#2 of 2 Old 06-01-2012, 01:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I definitely had RL pain straight out the gate.  In fact, even though we were TTC, I kept thinking it was just weird menstrual cramps for a long time - and after I tested and found out I was pg, it took me a while to wrap my head around it!  So I certainly think it's possible.  We used OPKs, too, but I can't remember the exact dates.  Still, I know I had them for several days before my BFP (which came when AF was a couple days late) - and for the rest of the pregnancy after.  

Good luck!!! dust.gif

~ Lucky wife of DH blowkiss.gifand loving mama to DS biggrinbounce.gif (04/11) ~

treehugger.gif * femalesling.GIF * ecbaby2.gif *cd.gif * familybed1.gif * bf.gif * namaste.gif *

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page