TTC while Nursing - June - Page 4 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#91 of 102 Old 06-30-2012, 09:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm so sorry, wp135. My thoughts are with you.

#92 of 102 Old 07-01-2012, 05:54 AM - Thread Starter

So sorry, wp135. 

Mom to 5 amazing kids! (DS8, DS7, DD4, DD2 and DS0)

#93 of 102 Old 07-01-2012, 06:05 AM

I'm so so sorry wp135 :(

Mama to my beautiful boy DS superhero.gif 22 months and belly.gifnumber 2 due June '13

#94 of 102 Old 07-01-2012, 10:42 AM - Thread Starter

Got a positive OPK this morning on CD12.  Seemed early to me but I guess it's about right.  So we BD for the next two days and hopefully we won't have to worry about it while we're traveling.  I'll keep testing until I get a negative OPK to be sure. 

#95 of 102 Old 07-01-2012, 06:09 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
wp135, I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself! I understand needing to take a break. hug.gif Come back when you feel ready!

jr'smom, happy BDing!

heather, welcome!

LivingSky, I'll tww with you. I hope your timing was good!

Lynann, sounds like we're twwing together, too. Good luck to you! smile.gif

Umma, sorry about the spotting. I have been having several days of spotting too: I chalk it up to nursing hormones. I'm not sure what it means for my fertility at this point.

I know I haven't posted much, especially since last month we took a break. I'm lurking and cheering you all on. We're in a tww with what I think might be ok timing, but I'm trying not to think about it because this really could be another 30 cycles or more of trying for us. DD is nursing strong, and I'm home for summer vacation so no more pumping. She stood all by herself for about 5 seconds today. It's very exciting! love.gif OK, back to lurking. innocent.gif

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#96 of 102 Old 07-01-2012, 09:15 PM

wp135: So, so sorry for your loss. We all completely understand if you need a break for a while!

Tear78: Well, I'm definitely in the 2ww, but I still don't have a clue when I ovulated. If I ovulated around CD20-21, which is when it felt like I ovulated and I had good CM, then we had great timing. If I ovulated around CD25, which is what FF seems to be thinking, then we have no chance at all. I kind of think my chart is just doing that wierd jagged rise that tends to screw FF up, but I might just be thinking that because it gives me a chance. Anyway, I guess time will tell.

We've had crazy storms here the last week. Our water pump kicked the bucket so we had no water at home for 4 days, no power for half a day, wind, lightning and hail that took out a bunch of our trees, something living in our yard that's killing my chickens, a huge mix up with my DH and my vet that could end up costing two of my horses their pregnancies, and to top it off, my mom has to go in for a biopsy for suspected breast cancer. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. On the bright side, I haven't been obsessing about the 2ww. eyesroll.gif

Married to my wonderful DH 5/2010, Mom to DS1 Kayden 7-14-2011 wild.gif and DS2 Jakob 8-29-2013 babyf.gif

Owned by Friesians and Drum Horses, plus the dogs, cats, rabbits and chickens

#97 of 102 Old 07-02-2012, 10:49 AM

Can you move me to Waiting to catch the First PP egg. Also Add ds 15mo.

DS 4/11

#98 of 102 Old 07-02-2012, 11:11 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
LivingSky, don't worry about your chart. I gave up on trying to understand my cycles and look for explanations and patterns after so many cycles TTC. Our RE was always trying to convince me that scientists really don't fully understand the reproductive system, which is probably why there are so many cases of unexplained infertility, and why some people get pregnant as soon as they stop trying. Anyway, she was always telling me to stop trying to understand/explain what happened and just trust that we were doing everything we could. That's why I probably won't try charting again, because it threw me into hyper-analyze mode. I'll used ovulation sticks if necessary. Anyway, my point is I would trust your gut if you think you o'd with good timing. love.gif

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#99 of 102 Old 07-02-2012, 06:30 PM - Thread Starter

Updated page 1 up to this point. 

I O'ed today, so I happily enter the 2WW.  I'm always so optimistic at this point.  It's next week I hate when I start testing too early and see negatives and then keep seeing negatives until AF shows up. irked.gif   But right now it's all sunshine and rainbows with just the prospect that I may get pregnant!  love.gif

I'm going out of town tomorrow so I won't be able to update the thread for a week.  I'm not starting a July thread because I'm also leaving town for 2 weeks at the end of July.  I don't mind updating this one when I can...I just won't be around much to do it this month.  Good luch everyone!  I hope to come home to LOTS of good news from you ladies AKA BFPs!!!

#100 of 102 Old 07-02-2012, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr'smom View Post

Updated page 1 up to this point. 

I O'ed today, so I happily enter the 2WW.  I'm always so optimistic at this point.  It's next week I hate when I start testing too early and see negatives and then keep seeing negatives until AF shows up. irked.gif   But right now it's all sunshine and rainbows with just the prospect that I may get pregnant!  love.gif

I'm going out of town tomorrow so I won't be able to update the thread for a week.  I'm not starting a July thread because I'm also leaving town for 2 weeks at the end of July.  I don't mind updating this one when I can...I just won't be around much to do it this month.  Good luch everyone!  I hope to come home to LOTS of good news from you ladies AKA BFPs!!!

jr'smom, I can do the thread this month.  I will be away for a bit at the end of the month, beginning of August but around otherwise.  Can you PM me with instructions?

AND, I'm officially TTC#2! joy.gifNo more waiting to be ready!!

AF arrived on CD29, which is great since I think I O'd on day 15.

So, I can be changed to waiting to O, DS aged 23 months. 

N, wife to my goofball K partners.gif and mamma to my EC grad D (July 2010) and my new little love S (May 2013).  Exploring the uncharted territory of tandem nursing with my two boys.

#101 of 102 Old 07-03-2012, 01:58 AM - Thread Starter

Congrats nstewart!  And good luck!  Thanks for hosting July's thread.  I sent you instructions.

#102 of 102 Old 07-03-2012, 10:31 AM

Hi all, the July thread is started and can be found here.

Good luck!

N, wife to my goofball K partners.gif and mamma to my EC grad D (July 2010) and my new little love S (May 2013).  Exploring the uncharted territory of tandem nursing with my two boys.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page