New to the board....TTCAL - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-03-2012, 07:15 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello,

I've been searching for the right board over the past week and hoping this is the positive place I've been seeking!

I have been TTC for almost two years with PCOS. I started to make progress with dietary changes and got pregnant in March. Sadly, it was ectopic and we lost our little baby at 7 weeks. My husband and I were totally heartbroken.

Now we are waiting a couple cycles to make sure my body is ready to try again. I'll be doing an HSG to check my tubes in early August and then hopefully we will be good to go! I admit I'm terrified of what that test may show....

So for now I'm trying to stay busy with renovations on our new house, my PCOS exercise and Zero Sugar plan, etc....I recently started Vitex too. I might as well see if it helps. I've heard mixed reviews but it's not like I will lose any time when we can't try yet anyway. And I will do anything to avoid Clomid and the like. But I will if I must, so we will just see what happens when we resume TTC. I'm not sure I can handle more than a few BFNs so I'm grateful for any positive vibes anyone can send my way!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and hoping none of us have to wait very long!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2012, 07:38 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)

Good luck!!!  It is hard.  I too have PCOS and my daughter was an IVF baby, so we went the whole route of treatment.  That you were able to conceive naturally is a big deal.  I was not (well, apparently until last November, when we got pregnant with our second without trying at all)

I found that exercise made a significant difference for me, as did losing some weight - not even that much.  

I hope that it all works out and you are blessed with your baby very soon!

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

Old 06-08-2012, 04:59 PM

I have pcos also, and I have 4 children. We are TTC #5 God willing.  I take a special formula that cleanses and tones, the ovaries uterus and fallopian tubes and it stimulates me to ovulate....My goal is to take it Cycle days 1-13 and stop and then it stimulates ovulation! This is our 2nd month TTC! T and C formula has stimulaed ovulation 3x for me! last month I had a nice strong ovulation!

This is the formula  http://www.mountainmeadowherbs.com/T_C_Formula_p/t1100.htm

It bascily dissolves ovarian cysts, helps to clean out fallopian tubes, and tones the uterus

Old 06-08-2012, 05:46 PM

We actually have a TTCAL board, so if you'd like to join us, you will find many people with similar issues and, in general, you will find lots of support throughout the site. http://www.mothering.com/community/f/455/trying-to-conceive-after-loss. This forum has been really helpful to me: http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1354954/hope-healing-and-conceiving-in-june-2012.

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List