Could I be pregnant.?? When should I test.??!?? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-05-2012, 08:40 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok so my period was April 30 to the 4th..I was apparently ovulated the 14 of May but I had sexual intercourse the 12.13 and 14..around two weeks later I started feeling really tired at times and taking naps when I never took naps before and getting freqrent headaches as well ..May 30 I started having brown discharge..the next day I started bleeding which seemed like my period but it only last two days which was Saturday and stopped bleeding that nightsnd throughout that time i cramped the whole way and i usually just cramp when started period..Sunday I had two spots and I never spotted before and had really bad cramps..at night felt like someone was stabbing me..it got to the point where I thought I would have to go to the hospital but undecided to just sleep it off and the next day I wasn't hurting no more..I took a pregnacy test cause I did a pregnacy calculator online and it says I would be 5 weeks at this time but te test came out negative..I feel that i am pregnant thought..my eating has increased at this point and feel that i can't hold my pee anymore going quite frequent too..head hurts at time feel cramps in my back and leg sometimes..so advice please..!????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2012, 08:44 AM

Do you have an OB or  gyn or even just a regular doctor? I'd call them and tell them that you think it's possible to be pregnant and seem to be showing symptoms, including a very light period but the home test is negative. Both my midwife and regular doctor would have me come in for a blood test with that.

Good luck!

Children's librarian, married to J since 5/12, with 3 cat.gifand 1 crazy dog2.gif. TTC #1, planning on femalesling.GIF, bfinfant.gif, and cd.gif.

Old 06-05-2012, 08:48 AM - Thread Starter

No but I will look into it thank u.!
Old 06-05-2012, 07:24 PM

I thought of this later. If you don't have a doctor, go to planned parenthood or another pregnancy center. Even if you have insurance or want to find a different HCP later, they could tell you.

Children's librarian, married to J since 5/12, with 3 cat.gifand 1 crazy dog2.gif. TTC #1, planning on femalesling.GIF, bfinfant.gif, and cd.gif.

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List