What are the chances that I'm pregnant (still BFing & no ppaf)? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-05-2012, 04:40 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Opinions needed...we just started NTNP. We DTD 2 Saturdays ago. DH has been away for work, and I noticed that week, I had EWCM (btw, I'm still BFing my 9 month old, and have not had a ppaf). I didn't think too much of it, since DH isn't here. But he surprised me and drove down that weekend, and we DTD. This past week, I've noticed more of a white and sticky CM. This past Saturday night (7 days after DTD), I was nursing DS to sleep, and I had a few seconds of awful pulling cramps in my lower abdomen. Then the next morning, after I peed, there was the tiniest dot of blood on the toilet paper. Nothing else since then. So, I'm thinking it could have been implantation cramping and spotting? Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, and I'd be shocked if it happened that soon anyway. Any thoughts?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2012, 06:30 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm personally past the middle of my cycle/ after ovulation and also have white sticky CM, which is normal for me. With DD I remember having lots of watery CM, but I know every pregnancy is different, if your worried just take a test or go get a blood test.

Mama to DD(4) energy.gif&  DS baby.gif

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List