Opks question. - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 06-07-2012, 03:17 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello Ladies.

I've been ttc for the first time this month.

I've been checking my cycles since september, and even with the all crazy stuff like long cycles, late ovulation, i finally learned a couple of things about my body.

1- I always got a lot of ewcm 3-4 day before getting a positive opk.

2- I aways got a positive opk a day after getting a dark line. (like this one in the picture I'm posting)

3- I know when i've ovulated in the next day after positive opk, because I will get a sore and tender breast.

4- My cycles have been going around 32-34 days (with only one cycle that happened for cd42, but I was out of the country, and i guess this made my body all crazy)

5- I always got my period 14 days after the positive opk.

So,here comes my question.

I got a strong second line on my opk saturday (cd19), sunday (cd20) again, (but it was not a positive yet - i thought maybe i was hours or a day away), so hubby and I bd this day. Also, no ewcm AT ALL. Was actually kind dry, and milky cervical mucus inside...(nothing leaking in my panties - sorry tmi)...

But on monday morning (not fmu) i tested again, and got a faint second line, and since then the line is getting lighter and its almost gone (the third opk in the picture i did right now).

Until now, i havent got any ewcm, have been feeling my cervix very wet,with this lotion like cm, with a litle bit of clear and sticky mucus too.

SO, i dont know what to think.

Was this opk a positive, or is my ovulation is still to come?  Today is CD24 already.

(ps. the month of february, that i have the long cycle, i did ovulate late, but got tons of ewcm before the strong positive opk, and right after swolen breasts. Right now none of these things yet)...

thanks ladies..

photo2.JPG

(terrible collage - i know lol)

#2 of 2 Old 06-08-2012, 01:30 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

opks don't work, even my OB agrees. 

Mama to DD(4) energy.gif&  DS baby.gif

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page