Pregnant without symptoms? (Xposted) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 06-13-2012, 06:32 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Have you ever been pregnant without any obvious symptoms?  When I was pregnant with DD, I had sore boobs, but I sometimes get those with AF anyway.  The only reason I tested was because AF was a few days late.  Then the very same day I got BFP, I got my first bought of nausea and aversions.  I still didn't have many symptoms other than being tired for maybe 2-3 more weeks, and I had spotting on and off up through 8 weeks.

I'm curious about your experiences, because I am on CD 31, probably about 13 DPO (I don't know for sure), and my normal PMS symptoms are NOT here.  Even DH said (after I told him a few days ago my period was starting because I had cramps that day), "You're not as bitchy as you usually are on your period."  I was like, "Um... thanks?"  I didn't know whether it was a compliment or an insult.  :P   So I had cramps on maybe CD 10, and no cramps or PMS-y type symptoms since.  I had the teeny-tiniest bit of pink/brown cm on CD 29, a little bit of pink/brown spotting on CD 30, and then practically nothing today (slight, faint spotting early this morning, but less than yesterday).  Now when I wipe there is nothing.  I normally spot for 2-3 days before AF, but usually the last day of spotting I'm having a lot of dark brown and red spotting.

I just know that it's not my luck, and AF will probably show after midnight or so tonight.  I'm holding on to an ever-so-slight hope, though, because we have been TTC #2 for well over a year, and I just feel so desperate. I especially feel sad because DH's brother and his wife are going to have a baby later this year, and DH's cousin and his wife are having their second child in 2 years later this year.  

Anyway... have you had a pregnancy where you had no symptoms before your BFP, and did you have any spotting with it?  

-
#2 of 2 Old 06-21-2012, 09:31 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I realize this is probably too late to help, but I didn't really have any symptoms with #1.  Normally I would have brown discharge and then the next day start my AF which would bring on the cramps.  But when we were ttc #1 I didn't have any symptoms whatsoever, except I woke up on day 10 DPO kinda crampy (no discharge though), which I thought was really weird because the cramps never usually come until AF is in full swing.  So I took a pg test and got a very faint BFP!  I never ended up having any implantation bleeding, the crampiness was my only symptom for the next few days.  And then eventually I got sore boobs, but I had a relatively symptom free pg to be honest.  No morning sickness, no moodiness.  I did kind of break out during the first trimester and I remember thinking...I thought everyone was supposed to have a pg 'glow'...I look like hell, what gives?  Anyway...hth.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page