Pregnancy symptoms, negative test results, totally confused!!!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 06-14-2012, 11:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hey all, I am having a very confusing time! Ok I had AF on April 30, 2012 and it lasted about 3 days. Then on May 15th I got my period again and this one was really light but lasted for 5 days. I was/am unsure if I had two periods, or if one was due to something else. I am not stressed to where I think it would cause that and that has never happened to me! I have 28 day cycles like clock work. So I decided to see if I would get AF 30 days from April 30, which would have been May 28th. During this time and a couple days before I was expecting my "normal" period, I had cramps, My nipples were really sensitive, my husband was playing with them just to be mean! and was more exhausted than my 3 kids normally make me. So April 30 rolls around and no AF, I took HPT and it was BFN, actually all 4 out of 5 were that I took for that week span and one had a very very faint positive that I could only see in flourecent lighting and the line was blue not a shadow like they describe evap lines. So I figured it was too soon and my period would come the 28 days after my May 15 "period" well that would have been three days ago. I took another test the day I was supposed to get AF and it was also negative. I am now experiencing a lot and I mean A LOT more visible blue veins all over my body mostly through chest, right below arm pits, and around hips/sides of stomach and in upper legs/thighs. I have nausea every now and then and while my breasts are a little bigger they are not sore. The sensitive nipple thing has mellowed also. I am still having mild cramps even as i type this so i am just wondering what might be going on with me and discharge has increased. I dont understand the periods 2 weeks apart and then no period after that. I am not going to test again yet just to be safe I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas for me. Thanks!!!!

Update: Still no period, having more discharge which goes between clear and milky, veins are standing out more and am having cramps still.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 06-24-2012, 07:06 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)

Hi there! I don't have any info to offer but thought I'd post to bump your thread up. Myabe someone with experience or advice will chime in.  smile.gif

#3 of 4 Old 06-24-2012, 08:36 AM

I would suggest going for blood test to confirm pregnancy or not!

Me joy.gif, DP treehugger.gif, S bikenew.gif and L babyboy.gif
#4 of 4 Old 06-24-2012, 09:00 AM

What tests are you using?

If your May 15 period was indeed a period, then you should be able to get a positive hpt by now unless you Oed late, since it is obvious that your cycle got messed up somehow, since you had bleeding before two weeks before AF was due. Sometimes people have a hard time getting bfp's before 17-18 dpo, which would have been quite awhile ago. How many tests have you taken? Sometimes a batch can be bad, so I suggest getting a different test from a totally different store.

If it's still negative, a blood test should be able to confirm.

Holly and David partners.gif

Adaline love.gif (3/20/10), and Charlie brokenheart.gif (1/26/12- 4/10/12) and our identical  rainbow1284.gif  twins Callie and Wendy (01/04/13)

SIDS happens. 

Tags
Trying To Conceive

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page