The ONE Thread June 17 - 24 - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 39 Old 06-22-2012, 01:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Congrats Delilahbeau!

BaileyB: I absolutely hate how similar AF and preg symptoms are. I seriously try not to think about it at all. The months I'm convinced I'm having preg symptoms, AF arrives, and the one month I didn't have symptoms was the one I got my BFP. So who knows! All we can do is wait and see, but it really sucks!

AFM: Strong ovulation pains last night, but my temp didn't go up this morning. hopefully it's up tomorrow. But, DH and I agreed to try to sneak in one more BD tonight, just to cover our bases. Fingers crossed!

Married to my wonderful DH 5/2010, Mom to DS1 Kayden 7-14-2011 wild.gif and DS2 Jakob 8-29-2013 babyf.gif

Owned by Friesians and Drum Horses, plus the dogs, cats, rabbits and chickens

#32 of 39 Old 06-22-2012, 08:43 PM

Well ladies, got another faint positive. I know I said I was going to wait but I just couldn't help myself joy.gif I just hope this little one is like SandyLoam says a sticky bean. Crossing fingers.  Thank you everyone for your positive thoughts. I am going to stick around like I said I don't want to jump the gun. 

Fingers crossed for you livingsky,  and all you other lovely ladies. 

Sending sprinkles......hail storms of baby dust!!

#33 of 39 Old 06-23-2012, 03:26 AM

I forgot to add: CONGRATS to all the BFPs I missed while I was away!

Stevi--Hiya Stevi!!  How's it going?

AFM...

Happy Birthday to me!
Happy Birthday to me!
Happy Birthday to meee!
Happy Birthday to me! ♫

I'm 23 today!  Headed to the beach with my friends then cake then SLEEP.  I'm going to be exhausted and I'm expecting my stupid period today...  I'm super excited though  banana.gif

Kris violin.gif: in love with J shine.gif, "auntie" to W (6yrs) sleepytime.gif  and Z (4yrs) blowkiss.gif and "mommy" to Katie goldfish.gif

→Waiting to start our own little family after college and marriage←

Back to school May 2013!

Someday it will be my turn: h20homebirth.giffemalesling.GIFnak.gifnocirc.gifcd.gif

#34 of 39 Old 06-23-2012, 06:08 AM

SleepingBeauty...   Happy Birthday! I'll be 43 this month! lol Fertility-wise things aren't very good, but other things in my life are going well.

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#35 of 39 Old 06-23-2012, 07:04 AM

Congrats to all of the BFPs!

I am happy to announce that doing prometrium (progesterone) vaginally does not cause adverse effects for me. Yay! I'm so happy to know that there is something I can use that may help to lengthen my LPs. Now let's hope it actually does the trick.

I'm still wondering what y'all think is the priority for marking ovulation: drying up of EW CM or a temp spike? I ask because it seems like my CM dried up a few days before my temp spike this month. Here's my chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/9f639

Could I have my chart added to the intro page? http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/9f639

Thank you!!

Teacher, wife, food-geek. Celebrating 11 amazing years with my husband this year. We're in our mid-30's and excited to have our first baby in March 2013! smile.gif

#36 of 39 Old 06-23-2012, 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dakipode View Post

I do feel that in this modern age the amount of control we have can be a negative. It's become so much more of an intellectual choice than a biological one when people decide to have kids and I think a lot of times we overthink it, trying to create the best possible circumstances to bring a child into this world, when in reality most of us could provide a pretty darn good environment if we just trusted ourselves and the universe a bit more. Just my two cents.

Hi everybody- sending baby dust to all and hoping that these little beans I've just read about are sticky, sticky, sticky!!!!

Dakipode- I think what you wrote is really insightful.  There's NEVER a good time to take on the all-consuming job of parenthood... there's always a good reason to wait... and for worriers like me, it can be so hard to let go and pull the trigger and DECIDE- yes, I am going to TTC.  I was finally forced into it by my age- DH and I were married for 10 years before TTC #1, and I would have waited another 10 years to TTC #2, but I was worried about TTC after 40.  I'm 39.5 right now.  shy.gif  It was good for me to have that artificial deadline of my birthday.  I wish I had more of an ability to trust in the universe, and while I do have that trust intellectually, I don't feel it in my gut.

Sorry, I'm just rambling.... this post just really spoke to me.

Best of luck to all!

Sleepy mama to Colin Theodore 8-12-08 and Trevor Arthur 7-17-12.

#37 of 39 Old 06-23-2012, 05:50 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingSky View Post

Congrats Delilahbeau!

BaileyB: I absolutely hate how similar AF and preg symptoms are. I seriously try not to think about it at all. The months I'm convinced I'm having preg symptoms, AF arrives, and the one month I didn't have symptoms was the one I got my BFP. So who knows! All we can do is wait and see, but it really sucks!

AFM: Strong ovulation pains last night, but my temp didn't go up this morning. hopefully it's up tomorrow. But, DH and I agreed to try to sneak in one more BD tonight, just to cover our bases. Fingers crossed!

I always O 2-3 days after o pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingbeauty View Post

I forgot to add: CONGRATS to all the BFPs I missed while I was away!

Stevi--Hiya Stevi!!  How's it going?

AFM...

Happy Birthday to me!
Happy Birthday to me!
Happy Birthday to meee!
Happy Birthday to me! ♫

I'm 23 today!  Headed to the beach with my friends then cake then SLEEP.  I'm going to be exhausted and I'm expecting my stupid period today...  I'm super excited though  banana.gif

Happy Birthday! I ALWAYS get my period on my birthday and holidays and I got it for my wedding and during our honeymoon. AF is such a bitch!

belly.gif1***5****10****15****20****25****30****35heartbeat.gif***40babygirl.gif

#38 of 39 Old 06-23-2012, 05:53 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Just calculated when my next period should be due....just in time for 4th of July...

belly.gif1***5****10****15****20****25****30****35heartbeat.gif***40babygirl.gif

#39 of 39 Old 06-24-2012, 06:49 AM - Thread Starter

DS was up a early today, so I'm on the ball & the new thread is up: http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1356450/the-one-thread-june-24-july-1

Beth - blissfully married to Doug. DS - Liam (5/10) nocirc.gif &  Darcy (2/13). homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpgNew SAHM & Labor Doula.

babygirl.gif Welcome baby girl! Born at home, in the water, in the caul, and caught by daddy. February 24, 2013!  babygirl.gif

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page