ovulation 4 days after +opk? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 06-20-2012, 01:49 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Last cycle was my first post-m/c AF cycle.  I had a +opk on cd8 (only 1 positive) and ovulated on cd12.  That cycle I was taking prednisone from cd8 until AF - which likely caused my short LP (always have a 14 day LP).  Additionally, I had very little EWCM that cycle - not like normal.  And I did not have any ovulation pain that cycle (prob due to prednisone I think).

This cycle (my second post-m/c AF cycle), I also had a +opk on cd8 and am probably going to ovulate today on cd 12.  I've been weaned off prednisone since cd2 and am not taking it again.  I have abundant EWCM this cycle and feel very back to normal juicy/wet/can feel my soft cervix.  Also, I had ovulation pain (which doesn't really have to happen at ovulation for me - maybe it is more follicular pain) on cd8,9, and 10.

I used CBE digital opk's.  I called CBE re my 4 days after +opk ovulation.  They have no idea.

In January (when I conceived my April loss baby), I may have ovulated 3 days after +opk.  It is kind of hard to tell my ovulation day on that chart.  That was my first post-m/c AF cycle after a Dec loss. 

Previously, I've not had the opk to ovulation delay.

But, I do historically always ovulate cd12/13 if there is not something going on to cause it to be otherwise.  So, my ovulation date is not changing - but my opk date is.  If I never did opk's, I would not have any concerns really...

Just wondering if anyone has thoughts about what is going on with me?

Thanks
Julie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 06-24-2012, 07:33 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)

I don't know but I thought I'd post to bump your thread up for attention. Maybe someone has some advice or experience to share. :)

Tags
Trying To Conceive

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page