Desire to have a baby won't go away - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-21-2012, 08:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

7 Years ago, I married my best friend, who I thought at the time was the love of my life. We made a life plan together, we were going to have 3 children and live happily ever after. After trying for over a year, we found out we were pregnant, I have never in my life been as excited as I was on that day. I couldn't wait to go home and tell him, the second I walked in the door, I was in tears of joy. It was one of the happiest moments of my life. We had a beautiful baby girl in June of 07, we then had a healthy baby boy in December of 08. Since then, we split up, and got a divorce. I still love him and always will, we just grew apart and fell out of love. We are still friends and do things together with our kids. When we split up, he joked around about the third baby and said we still could have one together, I of course, told him that was out of the question.

Now, I am with the most amazing man in this world. I truly could not be more in love than I am right now. Over a year together, the butterflies I still get are the most wonderful feeling in the world. The love that he has for not only his child but mine as well, is perfect. We have been talking about marriage and in doing so, talking about the third baby that I have always wanted (I was very upfront with him about this when we first started dating) He at this point, doesn't want to have another child. He is 39 years old and doesn't think that he should have a baby nor does he want to have a baby at this point. I am so heart broken inside. I keep trying to pass this off but then little things he does, just the touch of my belly when he rubs it, sends my emotions into over drive and the tears start to build and the knots in the stomach form. I don't know how I will ever get over this desire to have my third baby. Having a baby with the man of my dreams would be the most amazing thing to experience. I have never felt more connected to anyone in my life. I just don't have any idea, how I will ever get over this. However nothing in this world is worth losing him. greensad.gif I don't know where to go from here.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2012, 10:29 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Have you expressed these strong feelings too him?

Me (40) dishes.gif    DH (39) geek.gif      DD (21) hearts.gif      DD (13) hippie.gif       2 angel3.gifangel3.gif   ......

5 failed IUI's all with clomid and injectables, first IVF failed.. 3 ER none made it to ET, fet scheduled for June 21  

* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 stork-boy.gif* * 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * * * 40

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List