The ONE Thread July 107 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 64 Old 07-08-2012, 02:16 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenk View Post

So I have a weird question for you ladies ... and after this many kids I *should* know the answers to all these dumb questions, but it's like "use it or loose it" knowledge LMAO.

1- Can any of you FEEL your cervix opening/closing?  I know it's possible to feel O pain in your ovaries, but several months now I swear it feels like my cervix is opening and then a few (2-3) days later I can feel it close.  During this time I do feel O as well.  The only thing is, we weren't "trying" before now I was definitely wasn't paying attention to when we DTD or what was going on and my cycle has been all over the place.  I've also had a TON of stress because we sold, packed, moved ourselves, bought, unpacked and painted from one state to the next with 5 kids in tow.  Anyway, it's strange to think I am really feeling it open and close, but it seems to line up with my typical LP and when I should be O'ing .. if that makes sense at all.  Can anyone else feel this happening too?

2-Anyone else use coconut oil as lube??  It helps fight off bacteria (prevent yeast etc) and isn't bad for your body but I can't find any good info on harm or help with sperm.

Yes! I feel mine and I can feel it open when AF is about to start. And I am thinking you mean feel it as in having a sensation not as in literally touching it when it is open. Right? I can't describe the feeling but if I am paying attention I can feel it for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gratefulstella View Post

please move m e to Two Week Wait, If anyone remembers me from last year (sugarplum I think I remember you- CONGRATS!) I'mmmm baaack- Okay so last September we had a MC and then after that happened my husband threw me another wrench and said he wasn't sure he wanted anymore kiddos...It was a sad time for me. Anyway we are back on the same page and are currently trying to conceive again. (Obviously). So I am actually 10dpo this morning and tested with FMU (because I am a POAS fiend!) I don't particularly feel preggers ( that's a bit of a lie- I have had signs but I just think I am symptom spotting like I always do) however I do check my CP (something that I have done regularly in my cycle so I am used to how it "normally" does during my cycle) and that is making me think  I for sure am! Previous cycles my CP has just been all over the place- HSC LFC...but this cycle it's been M to H and VERY SOFT!!! and C....with what looks to me like ewcm but I am a couple days out from AF....so we will see. I tested yesterday and today but both were negative. However, according to Pregnology ( cool site...check it out) I wouldn't be able to see it on a HPT for at least a few more days. So fingers crossed and lots of dust.gif! Good Luck also to anyone else with fingers still crossed this month :)

Grateful Stella! I remember you!

gratefulstella likes this.

belly.gif1***5****10****15****20****25****30****35heartbeat.gif***40babygirl.gif

#62 of 64 Old 07-08-2012, 05:12 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

The new thread is up: http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1357571/the-one-thread-july-8-15

Please check your status on the first page and make sure that you are where you want to be. I tried to keep up last week while I was one vacation, but am afraid that I might have missed some. Congrats to the new bfp & also newcomers to there group!

Beth - blissfully married to Doug. DS - Liam (5/10) nocirc.gif &  Darcy (2/13). homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpgNew SAHM & Labor Doula.

babygirl.gif Welcome baby girl! Born at home, in the water, in the caul, and caught by daddy. February 24, 2013!  babygirl.gif

#63 of 64 Old 07-09-2012, 08:00 AM

Hey bailyb, I remember u! I also remember stevi and doularebeca from being on here before smile.gif

Military Mom to energy.gifDD that we homebirth.jpgcd.gifsaynovax.gif winner.jpgWifey to SAHH. Baby #2 July 1st!!! ecbaby2.gif

#64 of 64 Old 07-09-2012, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gratefulstella View Post

Hey bailyb, I remember u! I also remember stevi and doularebeca from being on here before smile.gif

I remember all of you. wave.gif

Kris violin.gif: in love with J shine.gif, "auntie" to W (6yrs) sleepytime.gif  and Z (4yrs) blowkiss.gif and "mommy" to Katie goldfish.gif

→Waiting to start our own little family after college and marriage←

Back to school May 2013!

Someday it will be my turn: h20homebirth.giffemalesling.GIFnak.gifnocirc.gifcd.gif

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page