The ONE Thread July 107 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 64 Old 06-30-2012, 04:20 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD  for July 1-7!!!

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

baby4makes6

dakipode

doularebekah BFPChart2.gif

filiadeluna BFPChart2.gif

FreedEm11 BFPChart2.gif

jeslynn BFPChart2.gif

kimble

LindsayDawn BFPChart2.gif  

maia.springgoddess

nattery

nearlyelated

newtoTTC

Quinalla BFPChart2.gif

SandyLoam

Shawnamarie BFPChart2.gif

SKJ2011 BFPChart2.gif    

Stevi BFPChart2.gif

StudyingStones BFPChart2.gif

Tenk

Tropicalfever

headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2WW) headscratch.gif

A2E BFPChart2.gif

aHikaru

Angierae BFPChart2.gif

BaileyB

bebelove BFPChart2.gif

BetsyPage

brichole BFPChart2.gif

cavertmmy

dbl_my_luv BFPChart2.gif

delilahbeau BFPChart2.gif

firsttimettc

Fnord BFPChart2.gif  

gratefulstella  BFPChart2.gif

jr'smom

kittenbritches BFPChart2.gif

librarygirl  BFPChart2.gif

lilgreenmama

LindsayDawn BFPChart2.gif   

livingsky BFPChart2.gif   

Mz J

magoodoggy

odinsmama

pieknits

stegenrae BFPChart2.gif

wannabemomkt

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

southernmommie

RavenMadMommy

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif

anyalily BFPChart2.gif

Butterflymom

candyshells

imbjer

jeminijad

jlmschirm BFPChart2.gif

John16n33

LisaAdkins20

LivingSky

Michaels-Mommy

nisojon BFPChart2.gif    

samy23 

sleepingbeauty BFPChart2.gif
Texanromaniac BFPChart2.gif
CDsMom1031 BFPChart2.gif
Zyon'sMommy

joy.gif ~ GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

Graduate Thread in I'm Pregnant

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1337758/the-one-thread-graduates-december-2011

(the current thread keeper can update the graduate link as needed)

heartbeat.gif June BFP's heartbeat.gif

clumsysugarplum

maydaymom10 BFPChart2.gif

heartbeat.gif May BFP's heartbeat.gif

SophieAnn BFPChart2.gif

heartbeat.gif April BFP's heartbeat.gif

bellybaby2012

GoBecGo

heartbeat.gif February BFP's heartbeat.gif

gozal BFPChart2.gif

Beth - blissfully married to Doug. DS - Liam (5/10) nocirc.gif &  Darcy (2/13). homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpgNew SAHM & Labor Doula.

babygirl.gif Welcome baby girl! Born at home, in the water, in the caul, and caught by daddy. February 24, 2013!  babygirl.gif

#2 of 64 Old 06-30-2012, 05:48 PM

Okay, just realized the new thread was up so, I'm posting in here too. Below is my scanned test from today cd25 with FMU. Can anyone else see this? Not sure when I O'd, but FF has my average at cd15. Anyone? Anyone?

CD25.jpg

#3 of 64 Old 07-01-2012, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClumsySugarPlum View Post

Okay, just realized the new thread was up so, I'm posting in here too. Below is my scanned test from today cd25 with FMU. Can anyone else see this? Not sure when I O'd, but FF has my average at cd15. Anyone? Anyone?

CD25.jpg

It's faint but I see it! Congrats!

Can I be moved to Waiting to Know? I O'd on Friday (I think, I was dry yesterday but today have a little EWCM so I'm not positive). We only DTD once during my fertile period so I figure our chances are really small but you never know!

Children's librarian, married to J since 5/12, with 3 cat.gifand 1 crazy dog2.gif. TTC #1, planning on femalesling.GIF, bfinfant.gif, and cd.gif.

#4 of 64 Old 07-01-2012, 07:13 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Thank you for the new thread.

SugarPlum--I see a line.  Congrats!

Kris: in love with J "auntie" to W (7yrs)  and Z (5yrs)

→Waiting to start my own little family←
Someday it will be my turn!
#5 of 64 Old 07-01-2012, 11:38 AM

Thanks for the new thread, Mayday.  Enjoy your vacation!

There's definitely a faint line there, SugarPlum!  Sending good wishes your way!!

Sleeping beauty, I hope you get the answer you want.  I'm impressed with your ability to wait, I would've had to know by now.  (but then I understand the whole not wanting to know too...)

Happy Canada Day if there are any other Canadians on here!

Just me and DS.
#6 of 64 Old 07-01-2012, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by librarygirl View Post

It's faint but I see it! Congrats!

Can I be moved to Waiting to Know? I O'd on Friday (I think, I was dry yesterday but today have a little EWCM so I'm not positive). We only DTD once during my fertile period so I figure our chances are really small but you never know!

Actually, I'm going to hold off on waiting to know. I think I'm still waiting to O, based on EWCM and a line on an OPK. not + because it was lighter than the control but definitely a line so I think I'm just now gearing up. I think I dried up yesterday due to taking pseudophedrine for a migraine (which I still have...)

Children's librarian, married to J since 5/12, with 3 cat.gifand 1 crazy dog2.gif. TTC #1, planning on femalesling.GIF, bfinfant.gif, and cd.gif.

#7 of 64 Old 07-01-2012, 04:19 PM

Way to start the week!  Congrats ClumsySugarPlum!  I can definately see the line too.

Please move me to waiting to O.

I'm CD12 and should O any day.  I got a positive OPK this AM.  It's a bit earlier than usual so I'll keep testing to see when it disappears. 

Mom to 5 amazing kids! (DS8, DS7, DD4, DD2 and DS0)

#8 of 64 Old 07-01-2012, 07:56 PM

Hi, Ladies! I took another test after ds's nap this afternoon- just a regular find-out-on-the-first-day-of-your-missed-period-Kroger-brand kind. BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even dh couldn't deny it. Still not trying to get my hopes up too far. I think I have low progesterone, and after last year's early miscarriage which I think low progesterone is to blame, I'm still nervous. Planning on calling my clinic tomorrow to try to get lab work done and to see if my hcg levels double. Even if it ends up being an early loss, I hope to find out about the progesterone. I was spotting/ staining quite a bit yesterday, the day I got my first +, so maybe I need something more than the progesterone cream. I double my dosage starting yesterday morning and the spotting has pretty much gone away :) 

Please keep your fingers crossed for me!!!!!!

#9 of 64 Old 07-01-2012, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClumsySugarPlum View Post

Hi, Ladies! I took another test after ds's nap this afternoon- just a regular find-out-on-the-first-day-of-your-missed-period-Kroger-brand kind. BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even dh couldn't deny it. Still not trying to get my hopes up too far. I think I have low progesterone, and after last year's early miscarriage which I think low progesterone is to blame, I'm still nervous. Planning on calling my clinic tomorrow to try to get lab work done and to see if my hcg levels double. Even if it ends up being an early loss, I hope to find out about the progesterone. I was spotting/ staining quite a bit yesterday, the day I got my first +, so maybe I need something more than the progesterone cream. I double my dosage starting yesterday morning and the spotting has pretty much gone away :) 

Please keep your fingers crossed for me!!!!!!

Congrats, ClumsySugarPlum! I also just got a BFP and am currently taking progesterone to help boost my short luteal phase. I first tried the cream and reacted horribly to it, so my doctor gave me prometrium to use vaginally. This was my first cycle with the prometrium and this was my first BFP. I haven't had any adverse effects with it. She wants me to continue using it through my first trimester, so I'm hoping all goes smoothly. Good luck and let me know if you have any questions! Your doctor could very well start you on progesterone now to support you through your first trimester.

Teacher, wife, food-geek. Celebrating 11 amazing years with my husband this year. We're in our mid-30's and excited to have our first baby in March 2013! smile.gif

#10 of 64 Old 07-01-2012, 09:05 PM

maydaymom, can you move me back to waiting to O. (sorry, for some reason the content won't load so cannot bold stuff) AF showed up today, I had a suspicion it was coming. Now back to waiting, waiting, waiting to O, another three to four weeks for me. On the bright side, since I got my doctor's appointment all set up I can address my concerns soon. DH was actually very nice to me today after I told him AF came. While he's not thrilled about reproducing he was very kind and understanding, even made me some tea. Good luck to all you ladies still waiting to know!

Now that I am a mom I no longer have time for knit.gif,teapot2.GIF,read.gif
#11 of 64 Old 07-01-2012, 09:24 PM

Thanks, Shawnamarie. Congrats to you too. I will be sure to bring up Prometrium when I talk to someone at the clinic tomorrow.

#12 of 64 Old 07-02-2012, 05:57 AM

Shawnamarie--Congrats!

StudyingStones--I just refuse to test before I'm a week late. Why waste the money on a good FRER if AF is right around the corner?  Today I'm 1 week, 2 days late today (CD42...my record is 44...maybe I should wait until then...).  

I'm think going to test this afternoon then use the second one  tomorrow with FMU.  I had planned on saving today's FMU...but I basically potty-danced my way across the house and didn't have time to get a cup. *facepalm*  Still hanging on to hope here buy the last little thread.  We just can't do this right now.  I mean, I guess we *can* but we were waiting for a reason.

#13 of 64 Old 07-02-2012, 07:02 AM

Congrats SugarPlum and ShawnMarie! How exciting! How wonderful to see all the BFPs this month! I'd like to add myself to the list. I got my very faint BFP two mornings ago and I still have a pink line. Not sure if it's getting darker (I'm 13 DPO) and I'm feeling crampy, but I have hope. Pics below: A Dollar Store cassette and an Early-Pregnancy-Tests.com test. What do you think given the cramping? Period due on Thursday.  Hope everyone is doing well!

IMG_0826.JPG

#14 of 64 Old 07-02-2012, 07:10 AM

Hello all! I'm new here. StudyingStones posted in my intro post and directed me to this thread. :)

I am currently 13 DPO. I tested this morning and got a BFN. I'm still two days away from AF, but I couldn't wait any longer to test. Maybe next month will be our month.  

#15 of 64 Old 07-02-2012, 07:28 AM

Welcome bdavis912! I hope your stay here is short and fruitful!

Congrats again to all the new BFPs! Wow, June was a really great month and it looks like July is starting out the same way!

I figure I'm somewhere between 6DPO and 10DPO. I'm hoping I'm closer to 10DPO, if I am than we had great timing. If it's the 10DPO side of things, then we really have no chance at all. I think I'll start testing at 14DPO from when I originally thought I ovulated, at least then I can hope I have a shot of a BFP smile.gif

Oh, StudyingStones, Happy Canada Day to you as well! Belatedly orngbiggrin.gif

Married to my wonderful DH 5/2010, Mom to DS1 Kayden 7-14-2011 wild.gif and DS2 Jakob 8-29-2013 babyf.gif

Owned by Friesians and Drum Horses, plus the dogs, cats, rabbits and chickens

#16 of 64 Old 07-02-2012, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Oh, StudyingStones, Happy Canada Day to you as well! Belatedly orngbiggrin.gif

Yay!!!  There aren't that many active Canadians on here that I've seen, so it's nice to have some fellow country-women on my side smile.gif (I wish there was a Canadian flag smiley!)

Good luck to you BDavis!!

Just me and DS.
#17 of 64 Old 07-02-2012, 07:53 AM

Congrats ladies on all the BFPs!

Please put me in Waiting to O, thanks smile.gif Here is my chart.

Katie trekkie.gif - Married to Mike 06/02/01, Mom to Sydney Anne born 11/21/09 and Alice Maeryn & Oliver Thomas born 04/24/13  hug.gif 

#18 of 64 Old 07-02-2012, 01:17 PM

Thanks for the new thread, mayday! Congrats on all the BFP's, this is getting exciting! 

sleepingbeauty - oh my goodness, i'm so impressed that you've waited it out this long! fingers crossed you get the result you want - keep us posted!

afm - 10DPO and trying not to get a bit excited by my temps, because I know it doesn't always mean anything. I don't really  have any other symptoms aside from a bit of dizziness, so I'm going to try and hold out until Friday to test. Argh!

Doula, teacher, designer, maker. Living above the mangroves, looking out over the water in beautiful Aotearoa with my husband, our dear friends and a little grey cat.

#19 of 64 Old 07-02-2012, 03:44 PM

doularebekah--Will do.  Testing tomorrow.  I was going to wait until CD44 but poor J is a wreak.  We can't think about anything else and it's killing us. We love our potential little apple seed but we just can't do this right now.  We're hoping for AF or some other explanation... bawling.gifbawling.gif

#20 of 64 Old 07-02-2012, 09:14 PM

Well, if anyone is awake a reading right now, wish me BFN luck.  The package of FRERs I just bought had a third one in the box so now I will take one in about 5 minutes, tomorrow with FMU and save the last one in case, God willing, I get my BFNs and AF still doesn't come in a week's time.

I'll post my results in a little bit.  I'm scared sh*tless.

#21 of 64 Old 07-02-2012, 09:25 PM

Hello, ladies. Update: Had some blood work done today. Hcg is 59.7. Progesterone, according to the midwife is "absolutely gorgeous"  at 23.51. So, my Hcg is a little on the low side, but that could also be because it's still really early. LMP was June 6th. So.... now I wait until Wednesday when I will go to the hospital's lab to do another blood test, but I expect she won't have the results until Thursday..... Hmmm. But, maybe if she's on call for delivery on Wednesday she might call me then... Hmmmm. How am I going to wait????????????????????? After last year's miscarriage I really wish I could fast forward through this part. 

Please send sticky thoughts my way.

#22 of 64 Old 07-02-2012, 09:40 PM

3 July 2012 BFN!! :-D

BFN!!!! YES!!!!!  I'm so happy I'm nearly crying right now!!!!  I know, weird thing on this thread but I'm staying in Waiting To Be Ready!!!  (Double-checking tomorrow with FMU just in case but YAAAY!!!!)jumpers.gif

#23 of 64 Old 07-03-2012, 05:48 AM

Lots of sticky baby vibes to you ClumsySugarPlum!

Congrats sleepingbeauty on your much wanted BFN! Hey, if you aren't ready yet then it's the best news smile.gif

Usually I am not so impatient, but OMG I am so so impatient right now innocent.gif

Katie trekkie.gif - Married to Mike 06/02/01, Mom to Sydney Anne born 11/21/09 and Alice Maeryn & Oliver Thomas born 04/24/13  hug.gif 

#24 of 64 Old 07-03-2012, 06:08 AM

Congrats on your BFN, Sleeping Beauty!!!!!  That's great news!!

Wishing you sticky vibes, Sugar Plum!

AFM, I am on CD15 now, and after 2 days of creamy CM, I seem to have dried up.  Not sure what that is about.

Just me and DS.
#25 of 64 Old 07-03-2012, 06:29 AM

SleepingBeauty - Congrats on your BFN.

#26 of 64 Old 07-03-2012, 07:40 AM

Thanks everyone!  And I just got a BFN with FMU.  Keeping that third one in the box for a week from today just in case AF doesn't show (regardless, I'll be checking in with someone at that point.  This is very bizarre for my clockwork-like cycles)

broc1.gifneg.gifcarrot.gif

#27 of 64 Old 07-03-2012, 08:23 AM

sleepingbeauty - So happy for you! I'm glad you got the result you wanted. When the timing isn't right, it sure makes things a LOT more stressful.

ClumsySugarPlum - Great bloodwork results! I hope your HCG doubles up nicely smile.gif

AFM: 11DPO or 7DPO, depening on which day I O'ed on. I usually wait until 14DPO to test but I don't know when 14DPO actually is! ARGH. Anyone have thoughts on my chart? I probably sound like a broken record but there's usually so many charting experts on this thread, I'm surprised at the lack of response smile.gif

Married to my wonderful DH 5/2010, Mom to DS1 Kayden 7-14-2011 wild.gif and DS2 Jakob 8-29-2013 babyf.gif

Owned by Friesians and Drum Horses, plus the dogs, cats, rabbits and chickens

#28 of 64 Old 07-03-2012, 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LivingSky View Post

sleepingbeauty - So happy for you! I'm glad you got the result you wanted. When the timing isn't right, it sure makes things a LOT more stressful.
ClumsySugarPlum - Great bloodwork results! I hope your HCG doubles up nicely smile.gif
AFM: 11DPO or 7DPO, depening on which day I O'ed on. I usually wait until 14DPO to test but I don't know when 14DPO actually is! ARGH. Anyone have thoughts on my chart? I probably sound like a broken record but there's usually so many charting experts on this thread, I'm surprised at the lack of response smile.gif

I'd say you probably O'ed on CD25, due to the rise in temp afterwards (the rise after CD 21 wasn't as significant), but I'm far from an expert in reading charts!!!

Just me and DS.
#29 of 64 Old 07-04-2012, 09:00 AM

Pretty quiet here today!

I will share a funny anecdote:

Last night after DTD with DH, I was laying in bed and I coughed and felt that "rush" of ... fluid coming out (sorry, TMI!!) and I thought to myself "oh god, don't cough you'll ruin everything!!" LOL funny how much the TTC process consumes your mind.

Happy Independance day to all you Yankees!  smile.gif

Just me and DS.
#30 of 64 Old 07-04-2012, 04:04 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StudyingStones View Post

Pretty quiet here today!

I will share a funny anecdote:

Last night after DTD with DH, I was laying in bed and I coughed and felt that "rush" of ... fluid coming out (sorry, TMI!!) and I thought to myself "oh god, don't cough you'll ruin everything!!" LOL funny how much the TTC process consumes your mind.

Happy Independance day to all you Yankees!  smile.gif

Lol! I have thoughts like that too after sex. Like, "How do I Lay down without letting ANYTHING out!?"

AFM: Wiped after a BM this morning and had goooooood EWCM/brown tinged. Libido has been through the roof today. Ready to make a little Independence Day baby. *Little Firecracker* baby! Now we are just waiting for DD to go to bed early so we can DTD. sleepytime.gif = 2twins.gif = makebabe.gif

belly.gif1***5****10****15****20****25****30****35heartbeat.gif***40babygirl.gif

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page