What is going on with my body?!?!? Mucus Plug maybe but Negative HPT! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 07-02-2012, 11:51 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello, I am new to this. I am just trying to get some answers and opinions. I have 1 child, and have had 2 miscarriages. The miscarriages occured after my first child. We have been trying to conceive but have been unsuccessful. Anyway, I've been keeping track of my periods and they usually come on time. My periods are usually heavy and last 5 to 7 days maybe more. My period came early this month a little over a week early. It was also light, not much abdominal cramping at all, but breasts were cramping a lot. It went off earlier than usual also. Went off the day before yesterday but usually is drawn out longer. I am now confused and a little alarmed because I went to use the bathroom today and something plopped in the toilet. If I was/am pregnant I would only be about a month by now. I googled a couple things and am now convinced it is a mucus plug. I dont know much about them at all. didnt have any pinkish tint or any blood in it at all it was a yellowish whiteish clearish color, I tried to take it out but it was too slimy so I just took pictures. I have never seen a mucus plug come out in either of my miscarriages before (that I know of). I also read that women can sometimes lose some of their mucus plug in early pregnancy with spotting too. Of course I'm going to make an appointment to see a doctor to get myself checked out just in case but would just like some input on this because its the first time its happened. I have a picture of it. Sorry in advance for the yucky pictures first one is a close up. but I'm sure you've probably seen worse. Thanks in advance for any feedback

IMAG1666.jpg

IMAG1663.jpg

#2 of 2 Old 07-11-2012, 06:46 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)

No idea. Your doctor can tell you better than anyone here might with these images. Hopefully all is well. :)

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page