Thank you Mayday and LivingSky, you ladies are wonderful!! love.gif

Just me and DS.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 46 Old 07-11-2012, 01:36 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi all. I'm new here. (I was lurking last month, though, I admit.) We are TTC #2 and in the second cycle of TTC this time. I was very disapointed when I got BFN last month, because we conceived our DD on the first cycle of TTC back in 2009, and we had perfect timing DTD according to my chart. In reality I know that it's no big deal, but still, disappointed. I'm Waiting to O right now. I'm on CD8, and usually O on CD17. Looking forward to actually participating in this and not just lurking. :)

Could you also check out the thread I started in the TTC forums about my husband's moderate drinking affecting our chances? I'd love to know your thoughts, thanks.

#33 of 46 Old 07-11-2012, 04:24 PM

Just got my first ultrasound today, confirmed at 6w1d! You can move me to Graduates! :-D

#34 of 46 Old 07-11-2012, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieknits View Post

Just got my first ultrasound today, confirmed at 6w1d! You can move me to Graduates! :-D

That is awesome! Congratulations, pieknits! Very happy for you.

#35 of 46 Old 07-12-2012, 07:32 AM

Thanks so much, everyone for your kind words and support. This is the best forum in the world. We'll try again this cycle. Can I please be moved to waiting to O?

Many thanks again. And a big congrats to pieknits!!!

#36 of 46 Old 07-12-2012, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieknits View Post

Congratulations, pieknits!! Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months and beyond!

Has anybody else ever experienced ewcm after O'ing?
I had a whole bunch of it today, and by my calculations I should be 6dpo. I wasn't able to take my temp this morning, as I was sick yesterday and today with a bad head cold, and woke up at least once an hour because I couldn't breathe. By the time my alarm went off, I'd been up several times, and plus the fever I have, I figured there was no point.

I've never had ewcm this late n my cycle (in fact I rarely get it at all since coming off BCP), so what's going on? I wondered if it had something to do with the mucus producing meds I took today to help this cold along? Anybody else with similar experience?

Just me and DS.
#37 of 46 Old 07-12-2012, 08:44 PM

My chart is being strange this cycle; just wondering if any of you have had one like this before....Today is CD9, and for the first 5 days my temp was 97.2 and then for the past 4 days it has been 97.0. So, almost totally flat. Usually I go up and down a little every day, or at least not the same temp more than 2 days in a row. Is this weird/bad? (I would link my FF, but I can't figure out how, sorry.)

#38 of 46 Old 07-12-2012, 08:45 PM

StudyingStones, I have had EWCM after O, but not that late, just usually a day or two. I like your cold medicine theory, though, that makes sense.

#39 of 46 Old 07-13-2012, 04:26 AM

Thanks lenny!!

As for your temps, do you temp at the same time each morning? If not, that could explain why your temps aren't up and down (though it'd be a pretty strange coincidence to have them be the same for days in a row). The only other thing that came up when I googled it, is maybe there's something wrong with your thermometer. Sorry I can't help more!

Just me and DS.
#40 of 46 Old 07-13-2012, 07:49 AM

Thanks StudyingStones! Sorry your charting has been so strange, but yeah I agree on the cold medicine affecting EWCM, I know some folks take it to improve their EWCM so sounds reasonable to me! My temps are always pretty jagged as I am a mouth breather and that tends to throw things off. Also, I haven't been using an alarm since my DD came along, so my waking times are not consistent, I may start using an alarm next cycle if we don't get pregnant this one, we'll see!

Congrats pieknits smile.gif

lenny, that does seem odd, but I don't think there is anything wrong. Did you switch from mouth breathing to nose breathing recently, I know the former for me causes my chart to be all over!

Katie trekkie.gif - Married to Mike 06/02/01, Mom to Sydney Anne born 11/21/09 and Alice Maeryn & Oliver Thomas born 04/24/13  hug.gif 

#41 of 46 Old 07-13-2012, 10:27 AM

I do wake up at about the same time every day, like sometime between 5:15 and 5:45. (Ugh. Every day when I get up I think, "How many more hours until I can get in bed again?") This morning I was at 97.1, so it was a change at least from the day before, but I temped at 4:45 when my DD woke me up. Who knows...if I don't get my BFP this month I may buy a new thermometer. But at least I know my O date is pretty consistently at CD17.

#42 of 46 Old 07-13-2012, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyLoam View Post

Can you please move me to Waiting to Know? I don't temp and my OPKs were all negative, so I'm not sure when/if I O'd. I'm thinking it may have been around July 4th on CD 14 because I had a high, open cervix around then. But that's purely guessing. We've DTD at least every other night since around CD6, so maybe I'll get lucky. But I don't have a feeling this will be the month. Last month I had my hopes high, and I was pretty disappointed. If AF doesn't arrivesmile.gif, I'll test on July 19.

I got all negative OPKs this cycle (first time using them) and thought they just didn't work on me - then lo and behold I tried again on CD21 (July 11) and got a postive OPK - the Clear Blue smiley face. I was so surprised - was beginning to doubt that it was possible to see anything other than a hollow circle on them. So if AF doesn't arrive by July 26 (CD36), I'll cross my fingers and test. Last cycle only lasted 26 days, so this late positive OPK was a big surprise. We had pretty decent timing though, if the OPK was right. Just hope it wasn't an old tired egg from waiting so long!

#43 of 46 Old 07-13-2012, 03:15 PM

11dpo today.  This is the part of the cycle where I lose my optimism.  Only once (out of 6 BFPs) have I had a BFP after a BFN at 11dpo. 

Mom to 5 amazing kids! (DS8, DS7, DD4, DD2 and DS0)

#44 of 46 Old 07-13-2012, 08:40 PM

I am hoping to get back on the bd wagon this cycle! My female issues seem to have been a bacterial infection. My last cycle was even a normal length without any supplemental aid! Here's hoping the donors cooperate! I already have one from my second pregnancy/miscarriage lined up!

Think Fertile Thoughts!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#45 of 46 Old 07-14-2012, 07:37 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Congrats to the BFP!

Hugs and love to the loss and those who AF found.

Stevi-- *\(^_^)/*  That's me with pom-poms cheering for you!

AFM--Going to start getting into temping again this cycle....once I get my butt down to CVS to get a new thermometer.  I think my a-hole ex-fiance threw mine away when we we planning to TTC after we got married (turns out he NEVER wanted kids and was hoping that I was, in fact, infertile when I was sorting some things out with my gyno.   What a guy! -_-*)  I just moved house and I did not see it ANYWHERE.  And I was looking.  $%^!!

Kris: "auntie" to W (7yrs)  and Z (5yrs)

→Waiting to start my own little family←
#46 of 46 Old 07-15-2012, 07:58 AM - Thread Starter

The new thread is up! http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1358095/the-one-thread-july-15-22

Beth - blissfully married to Doug. DS - Liam (5/10) nocirc.gif &  Darcy (2/13). homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpgNew SAHM & Labor Doula.

babygirl.gif Welcome baby girl! Born at home, in the water, in the caul, and caught by daddy. February 24, 2013!  babygirl.gif

Tags
Trying To Conceive

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page