if on clomid after how many days i get my period,if i am not pregnnant? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 07-17-2012, 03:30 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

hi frnds..

we hav been ttc for last 8 mnths.i have been diagnosed with pcos for almost a year nw and am on metformin tablets.i have been put on my first cycke of clomid.from 3/7/12(second day of my periods)  to  7/7/12.went for ultra sound on my 11 day and there was a follicle of size 19.6.we had sex on 12 and 14.and my doc ask me to take dydrogestrone tablets from 15 day onwards.after those two days we were not able to hav sex becos my husband had a terrible flu.is there any chance i can get pregnant.if so whe should i take my pregnancy test.?today is my 16 day after my periods...please help me.baby dust to all...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 07-17-2012, 09:19 AM

I'm usually very regular but clomid delayed my period bc it gave me a nasty cyst. Do you know how long your luteul phase typically is? Are you 16dpo or cd16? If only cd16, it's too early and is stll bd time as clomid can sometimes delay ovulation (if I remember correctly). If 16dpo, you could start taking a hpt now with good accuracy. Good luck!

&
#3 of 4 Old 07-17-2012, 08:45 PM - Thread Starter

hi friend,

thank you for your response,i am only at cd 16 only.then i thnk its too early to detect.nyway i just want to ask if there is a chance for me to conceive this cycle.this waiting period its too horible..now i hav also got some flu..and am affraid to take meds also,.god..pls help me..

#4 of 4 Old 07-18-2012, 05:40 AM

You poor thing. Talk to the doctor and find out what's safe to take... and, yes, there is a chance you conceived. Take care of yourself.

&

Tags
Trying To Conceive

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page