The ONE Thread - July 22 - 29 - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 45 Old 07-26-2012, 08:02 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

WAITING TO O

About to go visit hubby, we haven't seen him in 3 months and this may be one of our last chances before a deployment, no pressure ;)... wish us luck please.

Mama to DD(4) energy.gif&  DS baby.gif

#32 of 45 Old 07-26-2012, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciga View Post

Hiya!

so exciting we're getting back "in the game" at the same time, I wish I could be calm, but I'm really excited and being super positive, I guess I have to be considering we have less than 3 chances left (possible deployment).. good luck!

Mama to DD(4) energy.gif&  DS baby.gif

#33 of 45 Old 07-27-2012, 08:30 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodofthefae View Post

HI! I am new! I was referred here! 

I should likely be added to WTF is going on while charting and ttc

I have my charts if anyone is interested in looking, They are not an extended date, and I have not started temping yet. (I am learning) I thought I would just BE pregnate by now... after a year.. guess not...

bloodofthefae -Welcome and I love that you asked to be added to that list. Also, you can give me the link to your chart and I can add it to your "listing" if you'd like. Good luck on your journey!

Beth - blissfully married to Doug. DS - Liam (5/10) nocirc.gif &  Darcy (2/13). homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpgNew SAHM & Labor Doula.

babygirl.gif Welcome baby girl! Born at home, in the water, in the caul, and caught by daddy. February 24, 2013!  babygirl.gif

#34 of 45 Old 07-27-2012, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aHikaru View Post

WAITING TO O

About to go visit hubby, we haven't seen him in 3 months and this may be one of our last chances before a deployment, no pressure ;)... wish us luck please.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

aHikaru likes this.

Just me and DS.
#35 of 45 Old 07-27-2012, 01:47 PM

Quote:

so exciting we're getting back "in the game" at the same time, I wish I could be calm, but I'm really excited and being super positive, I guess I have to be considering we have less than 3 chances left (possible deployment).. good luck!

Quote:

WAITING TO O

Holy Cow, GOOD LUCK!  It's so nice to see/read a familiar face or whatever.  I should say that my version of being calm is just not testing before I'm late and trying not to spend all day obsessing over possible symptoms.  I am still super excited and I feel like the not testing early is helping me stay positive but centered.  It probably also helps that I have a new work from home job that is keeping me busy during the wee lad's naps.  Anyway, I'll totally be crossing my fingers for you!

aHikaru likes this.

mama to two little men...3/25/2010 and 10/3/2013
#36 of 45 Old 07-27-2012, 02:06 PM

Can you please move me to Waiting to Know? smile.gif

Hoping this is our month! I would love to have 2 April babies.

Loving my husband and our beautiful daughter.  TTC baby #2!

#37 of 45 Old 07-27-2012, 02:13 PM

Omg my last post is hilarious, dang auto correct. Well gl to all u lovely ladies trying. Now I just wait...I hate the tww, drives me insane!

Military Mom to energy.gifDD that we homebirth.jpgcd.gifsaynovax.gif winner.jpgWifey to SAHH. Baby #2 July 1st!!! ecbaby2.gif

#38 of 45 Old 07-27-2012, 02:40 PM

So.......somehow managed to get to 14dpo with an accidentally-caught delayed ovulation (CD22) thanks to opks, and tested yesterday morning and got 'Pregnant, 2-3 weeks'! My husband and I are cautiously optimistic, but I have a history of early losses, so I'll be nervous for a while. Especially yesterday, when I got a negative urine test at the doctor's office and was convinced I was going to miscarry. Then today they called with positive blood results. Relief!

Now eagerly awaiting a little heartbeat, and feeling jittery about all the little changes that come with a baby. I'm not big on change and am trying hard to focus on continuing to throw caution to the wind. I felt the same way when I found out I was pregnant with my precious daughter, who I now can't imagine life without.

Thanks to everyone for their support the past while, and wishing BFPs soon for everyone on this board. Please send sticky thoughts our way.

#39 of 45 Old 07-27-2012, 10:51 PM

Congrats, Sandy!

Wife to the sweetest man in the world and Mama to 2 precious boys (7 and 9), and one little miracle girl (born June '13)

#40 of 45 Old 07-28-2012, 05:36 PM

Is it even possible to have symptoms at 9DPO? (I think that's what I am.) Today I was smelling things that were not there, like Fritos, red wine, and dog food (the first two of which we don't own, and the last one of which was definitely not upstairs in the bathroom, nor was the dog). And the past two days I've been craving vegetables (which I usually just eat out of a sense of obligation). Or is the (most likely) explanation that I'm just crazy?

#41 of 45 Old 07-28-2012, 05:39 PM

Also feeling some crampiness, and I (a) don't usually get menstrual cramps, and (b) would not be expecting AF for another 4+ days.

#42 of 45 Old 07-28-2012, 07:24 PM

lenny1027...   I totally believe that you can feel symptoms at 9dpo. I hope that is what's going on with you!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#43 of 45 Old 07-28-2012, 08:15 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Staying up late and getting up early to watch the Olympics is screwing with my temping.  Not sure if my jump in temp is due to O or my crappy sleeping habits recently. *sigh*  Going to take a little bit to get used to this again.

...anyone else glued to the TV/Olympics webpage? ROTFLMAO.gif

Kris: "auntie" to W (7yrs)  and Z (5yrs)

→Waiting to start my own little family←
#44 of 45 Old 07-29-2012, 12:11 PM

I'm having some sort of twinges of some sort... They started yesterday, I think. But I am feeling them more clearly today. Why do I only get these feelings when pregnancy is possible???? They always turn out to mean nothing; well, I end up with no pregnancy, anyway.

With my two miscarriages I felt something as well, but that was a pinching feeling, and I never had that particular thing at any other times.

Sigh... I am going to do my best not to get too hopeful.

Think Reproductive Thoughts!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#45 of 45 Old 07-29-2012, 05:16 PM - Thread Starter

New thread is up:  http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1359334/the-one-thread-july-29-aug-5

Beth - blissfully married to Doug. DS - Liam (5/10) nocirc.gif &  Darcy (2/13). homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpgNew SAHM & Labor Doula.

babygirl.gif Welcome baby girl! Born at home, in the water, in the caul, and caught by daddy. February 24, 2013!  babygirl.gif

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page