The ONE Thread - July 22 - 29 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 45 Old 07-23-2012, 04:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD  for July 22 - 29!!!

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

aHikaru

baby4makes6

doularebekah BFPChart2.gif

filiadeluna BFPChart2.gif

FreedEm11 BFPChart2.gif

gratefulstella  BFPChart2.gif

jeslynn BFPChart2.gif

jr'smom

kimble

LindsayDawn BFPChart2.gif  

livingsky BFPChart2.gif

maia.springgoddess

mamainthemaking

nattery

newtoTTC

Quinalla BFPChart2.gif

Shawnamarie BFPChart2.gif

SKJ2011 BFPChart2.gif    

StudyingStones BFPChart2.gif

SweetMama34

sweetnatural

Tropicalfever

zebrapopcorn

headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2WW) headscratch.gif

A2E BFPChart2.gif

Angierae BFPChart2.gif

BaileyB

bdavis912

bebelove BFPChart2.gif

BetsyPage

brichole BFPChart2.gif

cavertmmy

dakipode

dbl_my_luv BFPChart2.gif

delilahbeau BFPChart2.gif

firsttimettc

Fnord BFPChart2.gif  

- Jenn -

kittenbritches BFPChart2.gif

lenny1027

librarygirl  BFPChart2.gif

lilgreenmama

LindsayDawn BFPChart2.gif     

magoodoggy

Mz J

odinsmama

SandyLoam

stegenrae BFPChart2.gif

Stevi BFPChart2.gif

wannabemomkt

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

bloodofthefae

southernmommie

RavenMadMommy

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif

anyalily BFPChart2.gif

Butterflymom

candyshells

imbjer

jeminijad

jlmschirm BFPChart2.gif

John16n33

Lidamama84

LisaAdkins20

Michaels-Mommy

nisojon BFPChart2.gif    

samy23 

sleepingbeauty BFPChart2.gif
Texanromaniac BFPChart2.gif
CDsMom1031 BFPChart2.gif
Zyon'sMommy

joy.gif ~ GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

Graduate Thread in I'm Pregnant

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1352182/one-graduates-may-june/20

(the current thread keeper can update the graduate link as needed)

heartbeat.gif July BFP's heartbeat.gif

nearlyelated

heartbeat.gif June BFP's heartbeat.gif

clumsysugarplum

maydaymom10 BFPChart2.gif

pieknits

heartbeat.gif May BFP's heartbeat.gif

SophieAnn BFPChart2.gif

heartbeat.gif April BFP's heartbeat.gif

bellybaby2012

GoBecGo

heartbeat.gif February BFP's heartbeat.gif

gozal BFPChart2.gif

Beth - blissfully married to Doug. DS - Liam (5/10) nocirc.gif &  Darcy (2/13). homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpgNew SAHM & Labor Doula.

babygirl.gif Welcome baby girl! Born at home, in the water, in the caul, and caught by daddy. February 24, 2013!  babygirl.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 45 Old 07-23-2012, 05:07 PM

Thanks for the new thread, Mayday!

I've decided not to chart or temp at all this month since we'll be camping around my O time. I'm just going to let nature take its course, and whatever will be will be!

Just me and DS.
#3 of 45 Old 07-23-2012, 05:37 PM

I guess I can be moved to Waiting to Know. Haven't been there in awhile. lol

Think Fertile Thoughts!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#4 of 45 Old 07-23-2012, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevi View Post

I guess I can be moved to Waiting to Know. Haven't been there in awhile. lol

Think Fertile Thoughts!

Stevi, I just noticed your new siggy... When do you think you'll be able to adopt?

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

dizzy.gifcaffix.gifbiglaugh.giffaint.gif

broc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif

#5 of 45 Old 07-24-2012, 07:00 AM

CDsMom1031...   I plan to do foster care and adopt through there. And, I can't do that until I finish school (I went back for a degree because of the 2008 recession). Right now I have 2-3 years left, but I may go for a larger degree, which will lengthen that. Meanwhile, I'll continue to TTC, mainly because it seems like a waste not to try, even though I obviously have some sort of fertility problem.

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#6 of 45 Old 07-24-2012, 08:06 AM

Good morning everyone! Hoping this cycle will be the one for me, good luck to all of us!

I have a massage today, I did something to my back at the end of last week and was in a lot of pain when doing certain activities (getting in and out of the car was the worst) and was having a hard time getting in a comfy position to sleep. Reminded me of being pregnant for the last half or so winky.gif Anyway, it was bad enough I scheduled a therapeutic massage for today and while it is better today than it was, I am hoping this will get rid of the rest of it because ouch!

Katie trekkie.gif - Married to Mike 06/02/01, Mom to Sydney Anne born 11/21/09 and Alice Maeryn & Oliver Thomas born 04/24/13  hug.gif 

#7 of 45 Old 07-24-2012, 08:45 AM

Ladies, I wanted to ask your opinions. Sorry I don't have an online chart so I'll explain:

Based on historical data (starting January 2012) my post-O temps have always been 98 or more.

This cycle I had very low temps from CD12 - CD16 and when I look at my chart it looks like a huge shift on CD17. However, I didn't hit 98 till CD19, LH strip showed darkest on CD17 and EWCM on CD 16 - 18. Based on those three things I pegged my O date as CD18, the low temps are throwing me off and make me wonder if I should consider CD16? Also, BBs usually get heavier around O date and this cycle they started feeling heavy on CD14...

Just curious to see what you think, ultimately it's a difference of 2 days, not significant.

Now that I am a mom I no longer have time for knit.gif,teapot2.GIF,read.gif
#8 of 45 Old 07-24-2012, 08:46 AM

Can you move me to the graduates?  Finally got a nice dark BFP last night, 20 DPO.  

My Chart

Megan - DP Mike - DS Jack (Feb 2010)

****5****10****15****20****25****30****35**stillheart.gif*40**

#9 of 45 Old 07-24-2012, 09:31 AM

Quinalla, Hoping your massage brings some measure of relief!

Dakipode, I have nothing to offer since I still have no idea what's going on with my own fertility.  Hopefully some of the more experienced ladies will be able to offer you some advice!

NearlyElated, Congratulations!!!  joy.gif  Wishing you a healthy and happy nine months and beyond!!!

Nothing new here. I bought some OPK sticks, but I'm refusing to use them or do anything else to chart my fertility this month.  DH and I plan to DTD every other day (at least), beginning on CD 12, and we'll see if that gets us anywhere (well, I haven't shared that plan with him, but I'm almost certain he'll be on board, lol).  Otherwise next month I'll be back to temping and starting on the OPKs (doesn't make sense to do that this month since I'll miss all the key data when we're camping August 3-7).  I did start taking 75mg of B6 since CD2 to try to lengthen my LP.  Question for you ladies - if I start taking B6 at the beginning of my cycle do you think that will mean I'll O earlier than last cycle, or will it just extend my LP, thus making my period "late" (later than I expect it).  No idea what to expect!  I did take 50mg of B6 last month, but I often forgot and towards the end of my cycle I felt so hopeless that I wasn't taking them at all.  I'm assuming it will take a few cycles to regulate with the B6, but just wondering how it works.

Here's hoping this month amounts to a BFP!!! 

Just me and DS.
#10 of 45 Old 07-24-2012, 12:36 PM

Hiya!

Okay so after TTC for four months (and spending a possibly unhealthy amount of time in this forum), then a miscarriage back in March, and then taking a few months off I'm ready to jump back in.  I'm 2wwing it right now.  We only kind of officially decided to try at the ninth hour this month and I'm pretty sure we made it under the wire so there is a chance.  I'm expecting AF around the 2nd and feeling much calmer about the whole experience than I was last time.

My plan right now is to try for a couple months and then take a break (a summer baby next year would be complicated) and then start up again in December.

Good luck everyone!

mama to two little men...3/25/2010 and 10/3/2013
#11 of 45 Old 07-24-2012, 12:47 PM

Would anyone be so kind as to look at my chart. WTH is going on? My temps seem so low, and no clear rise, but by CM I must have O'd. So confused.

#12 of 45 Old 07-24-2012, 07:09 PM

Lenny, your chart kinda reminds me of mine from last cycle...kind of all over the place.
Sorry I can't offer any help, but at least you're not alone! Hopefully your cycle has a more positive result.

Just me and DS.
#13 of 45 Old 07-25-2012, 02:07 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Thanks for the new thread!

Congrats to the BFP!!

Stevi--Fingers crossed for you being on e of those lucky women who decide to adopt then BLAM get pregnant.  If not, that's such an awesome thing for you to do!! :)

AFM--Charting, charting, charting...  I forgot how addictive that little blue squiggly line is! hahaha  I'm checking my chart more than once per day, as if somethign new is going to happen.  I'm curious to see if I'm ovulating every month (or ANY month).  I stopped BCP at New Year's.  We'll just have to see!

Kris: "auntie" to W (7yrs)  and Z (5yrs)

→Waiting to start my own little family←
#14 of 45 Old 07-25-2012, 03:45 AM

Thanks StudyStones, good to know I am not alone, at least. I am thinking that the flat temps earlier in the month mean my thermometer was on the fritz, so I bought a new one last night. So who knows. FF just gave me crosshairs this morning with an O day of 18, but based on CM and the possibly broken thermometer, I'm not convinced it wasn't 16, which wouldn't be unheard of, though I think 17 or 18 is more usual for me. Thanks for giving me a place to obsess, everyone. eyesroll.gif

Sleeping Beauty -- I do the same thing, checking it more than once per day! Like it's going to magically tell me that I'm pregnant, ha.

#15 of 45 Old 07-25-2012, 07:10 AM

SleepingBeauty...   lolol I decided to adopt back in 2006! I even started the process, but things didn't go as planned, and then the recession arrived...

#16 of 45 Old 07-25-2012, 07:54 AM

Stevi: Wishing you a swift and positive 2WW!

sleepingbeauty: I forgot how addictive charting was too! I'm doing my level best to input my temp in the morning and not look at it again each day, but only succeeding about half the time.

lenny1027: I think you O'ed CD16 or 17. Fertility Friend doesn't have a great track record with guessing the O day on slow rise charts like yours, where the temp levels off then rises some more. On the other hand, if you accept FF's date then when you start testing you'd either be right on or further along than expected, so that would be a good thing too!

StudyingStones: It's kind of freeing to not worry about charting for a month! I find it to be at least smile.gif

AFM: Should O in the next 2-4 days, just waiting for a temp rise so the 2WW obsession can begin smile.gif

Married to my wonderful DH 5/2010, Mom to DS1 Kayden 7-14-2011 wild.gif and DS2 Jakob 8-29-2013 babyf.gif

Owned by Friesians and Drum Horses, plus the dogs, cats, rabbits and chickens

#17 of 45 Old 07-25-2012, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingbeauty View Post

AFM--Charting, charting, charting...  I forgot how addictive that little blue squiggly line is! hahaha  I'm checking my chart more than once per day, as if somethign new is going to happen.  I'm curious to see if I'm ovulating every month (or ANY month).  I stopped BCP at New Year's.  We'll just have to see!

I'm guilty of this too! (one of the main reasons I'm enjoying NOT charting this month!)  I would enter my temp in the morning, and then look at it 5, 6, 7, 10 times a day.. I have no idea why. As if it would suddenly print with big words across the screen "HEY GUESS WHAT, YOU'RE PREGNANT!!"  If only!

I'm only on CD 7 or 8 (I think) this month and greatly enjoying not charting.  Hoping that this will be my month now that I'm out of my head, but only time will tell!  I wish my cycles were shorter so I didn't have to wait 32 days! LOL

Just me and DS.
#18 of 45 Old 07-25-2012, 02:25 PM

Yeah, I forgot how addictive charting can be too. I'm really bad about checking a lot when I am close to O like maybe it will suddenly decide to mark a day down as my O day redface.gif

lenny: I think you may have O'd earlier too, if it makes you feel better your chart looks like mine sometimes do.

Studyingstones: Thanks, my massage was very nice and helped a lot. Just going to keep on doing heat and some ice until the rest goes away.

Katie trekkie.gif - Married to Mike 06/02/01, Mom to Sydney Anne born 11/21/09 and Alice Maeryn & Oliver Thomas born 04/24/13  hug.gif 

#19 of 45 Old 07-25-2012, 03:54 PM

Hi Everyone,

Can I be added to the 2ww? I'd add a link to my chart, but I'm not sure how! I don't even know if it'll be of interest since I'm not temping yet.

I'm on my first cycle TTC after having my IUD removed. I think I ovulated on CD 20 or 21 (based on OPK results, but it's tough for me to know for sure!) BD timing was good. Hard for me to know what my symptoms mean since it's my first natural non-IUD cycle anyhow. I am feeling twinges, pulls, slight cramping here and there - and waking up every night to go to the bathroom. Part of me wonders if they're pg symptoms, the other part of me thinks I'm just hoping and noticing every little thing!

BFN this morning - not sure if I'm 9 or 10 dpo. Was feeling like I'm probably out of the game, but then I started a bit of pink spotting today and a tiny bit of cramping and wondering if it maybe isn't implantation spotting? Maybe even 10dpo is too early for a BFP anyhow?

I'm officially obsessing and it's bugging me! I think I'm obessesing because the process truly is fascinating to me and also because I'm not sure what a 'normal' (non-IUD) cycle looks like for me anymore! I never, ever spot - and so this is so odd! I suppose it could be the start of my cycle, but it just seems different. We'll see in a short while, I suppose. Otherwise, my plan is to test again on Friday morning (although maybe I'll just blow another of my huge pack of internet cheapies and test again in the morning). I can't tell if testing everyday is good because it gives me something to do, or upsetting because of the negative results. I'm not nearly as patient as I thought I would be! I feel like I should just KNOW one way or another. :P

I've been following the rest of you all and always hoping for good news when I log in for everyone!

Wife to the sweetest man in the world and Mama to 2 precious boys (7 and 9), and one little miracle girl (born June '13)

#20 of 45 Old 07-25-2012, 04:20 PM

can i be removed from the list

Tenk ~ happily married with lots of kids

#21 of 45 Old 07-25-2012, 07:59 PM

Move me to Waiting to Know if you don't mind. :) We'll see what happens. :)

#22 of 45 Old 07-25-2012, 08:15 PM

Oops:..I meant Waiting to Know. Still new here smile.gif

Wife to the sweetest man in the world and Mama to 2 precious boys (7 and 9), and one little miracle girl (born June '13)

#23 of 45 Old 07-25-2012, 11:26 PM

Tenk--Best of luck in whatever you have in your future. wave.gif

#24 of 45 Old 07-26-2012, 09:32 AM

Guys!

I'm three days out from getting my period, but I've been having horrible constipation this week, and some mood swings. This could be the one! I'm still going to wait until I have a missed period to take a test. I've taken too many negative tests to do it again.

Please cross fingers & toes!

DD Born 08/08/08 Love my DH! Currently TTC #2....  My blog: thirtythreemom.com.

namaste.gif Searching for balance and happiness in the every day.

UPDATE: Found it! It's called GRATITUDE joy.gif
#25 of 45 Old 07-26-2012, 10:33 AM

Fingers crossed for you, Lilgreenmama! :)

Please move me to Waiting to O. Not as bummed as I thought I would be...this was my first cycle post IUD and all. I'm not prepared at ALL for this, though - haven't had a normal cycle in over 7 years and wasn't sure what to expect and totally forgot to buy supplies! Plus, my head hurts and I just feel it a lot more. Bummer. Oh well...on to the next cycle!

#26 of 45 Old 07-26-2012, 11:21 AM

Fingers crossed for you!

#27 of 45 Old 07-26-2012, 12:05 PM

Hello to everyone. This is our second cycle TTC baby #1. Please add me to the "Waiting to O" list. Thanks!

#28 of 45 Old 07-26-2012, 12:09 PM

Lil green I have my fingers crossed for you!, please move me to TWW I think I I'd yesterday (by cerv mucus) but my iPod have been all over the place. Having mild cramping today and bd'd on the 24- might try and bd again tonight. Hoping this is the cycle but also feel like I've wanted this foreeever!

Military Mom to energy.gifDD that we homebirth.jpgcd.gifsaynovax.gif winner.jpgWifey to SAHH. Baby #2 July 1st!!! ecbaby2.gif

#29 of 45 Old 07-26-2012, 01:49 PM

Fingers crossed for you, greenmama!!

Welcome, maminthemaking!  I hope your stay here is short!

Tenk, I hope everything is ok...best of luck to you in whatever path your life takes.

Nothing new here.. heading to an outdoor rock fest tonight with DH.. and DS is going for a sleepover with his grandpa!  Whoohoo!!!!!

Just me and DS.
#30 of 45 Old 07-26-2012, 03:51 PM

HI! I am new! I was referred here! 

I should likely be added to WTF is going on while charting and ttc

I have my charts if anyone is interested in looking, They are not an extended date, and I have not started temping yet. (I am learning) I thought I would just BE pregnate by now... after a year.. guess not...

Tags
Trying To Conceive

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page