The ONE Thread - July 29 - Aug 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 46 Old 07-29-2012, 05:15 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD  for July 29 - August 5!!!

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

aHikaru

baby4makes6

bdavis912

dakipode

doularebekah BFPChart2.gif

filiadeluna BFPChart2.gif

FreedEm11 BFPChart2.gif

gratefulstella  BFPChart2.gif

jeslynn BFPChart2.gif

jr'smom

kimble

LindsayDawn BFPChart2.gif  

maia.springgoddess

mamainthemaking

nattery

newtoTTC

Quinalla BFPChart2.gif

Shawnamarie BFPChart2.gif

SKJ2011 BFPChart2.gif    

Stevi BFPChart2.gif

StudyingStones BFPChart2.gif

SweetMama34

sweetnatural

ThePeacefulMama

Tropicalfever

zebrapopcorn

headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2WW) headscratch.gif

A2E BFPChart2.gif

Angierae BFPChart2.gif

BaileyB

bebelove BFPChart2.gif

BetsyPage

brichole BFPChart2.gif

cavertmmy

ciga

dbl_my_luv BFPChart2.gif

delilahbeau BFPChart2.gif

firsttimettc

Fnord BFPChart2.gif  

- Jenn -

kittenbritches BFPChart2.gif

lenny1027

librarygirl  BFPChart2.gif

lilgreenmama

LindsayDawn BFPChart2.gif     

livingsky BFPChart2.gif

magoodoggy BFPChart2.gif

Mz J

odinsmama

SandyLoam

stegenrae BFPChart2.gif

wannabemomkt

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

bloodofthefae

southernmommie

RavenMadMommy

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif

anyalily BFPChart2.gif

Butterflymom

candyshells

imbjer

jeminijad

jlmschirm BFPChart2.gif

John16n33

Lidamama84

LisaAdkins20

Michaels-Mommy

nisojon BFPChart2.gif    

samy23 

sleepingbeauty BFPChart2.gif
Texanromaniac BFPChart2.gif
CDsMom1031 BFPChart2.gif
Zyon'sMommy

joy.gif ~ GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

Graduate Thread in I'm Pregnant

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1352182/one-graduates-may-june/20

(the current thread keeper can update the graduate link as needed)

heartbeat.gif July BFP's heartbeat.gif

nearlyelated

heartbeat.gif June BFP's heartbeat.gif

clumsysugarplum

maydaymom10 BFPChart2.gif

pieknits

heartbeat.gif May BFP's heartbeat.gif

SophieAnn BFPChart2.gif

heartbeat.gif April BFP's heartbeat.gif

bellybaby2012

GoBecGo

heartbeat.gif February BFP's heartbeat.gif

gozal BFPChart2.gif

Beth - blissfully married to Doug. DS - Liam (5/10) nocirc.gif &  Darcy (2/13). homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpgNew SAHM & Labor Doula.

babygirl.gif Welcome baby girl! Born at home, in the water, in the caul, and caught by daddy. February 24, 2013!  babygirl.gif

#2 of 46 Old 07-29-2012, 06:07 PM

maydaymom, thanks for the new thread!

Stevi, I know the feeling. I keep telling myself that when I'm in 2ww everything seems like a symptom and I should just dismiss it so I don't get my hopes up for nothing. I'm particularly hopeful this cycle and I dread seeing the temp drop one of these days because that will mark the start of AF. At the same time, where would we be without hope... Sending fertile thoughts your way.

Now that I am a mom I no longer have time for knit.gif,teapot2.GIF,read.gif
#3 of 46 Old 07-29-2012, 10:03 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Thanks for the new thread! ♥

Kris: in love with J "auntie" to W (7yrs)  and Z (5yrs)

→Waiting to start my own little family←
Someday it will be my turn!
#4 of 46 Old 07-29-2012, 10:51 PM

So who is testing this week? Seeing the new BFPs keeps me feeling hopeful! For whatever reason, I'm struggling to feel like I can actually have another little one. Hoping and praying and trying - but feeling a little bit uncertain of my outcome for some reason! I need to snap out of it and believe that this cycle can be THE cycle smile.gif

Wife to the sweetest man in the world and Mama to 2 precious boys (7 and 9), and one little miracle girl (born June '13)

#5 of 46 Old 07-30-2012, 03:12 AM

SweetMama34, I'm testing this week. Should wait until Wednesday (13DPO -- I think), though I will probably do it tomorrow, since I have no patience. I'm very cautiously optimistic. I did have some "signs," but they could be nothing. I'm a little discouraged by my temp being quite a bit lower today than yesterday and the day before, but I have to keep in mind that on the weekdays I get up around 5, while yesterday I slept until 645, and 6 on Saturday. While I know that sleeping later makes it go up, the pessimistic part of my brain thinks it's a sign of impending AF.

#6 of 46 Old 07-30-2012, 04:02 AM

Man, I am terrible about checking this thread...apparently the last time I was here was during my last 2ww so thankfully, I'm in the right spot as I am 100% sure I ovulated late last night, right after a particularly nice BD session! WOOHOO for perfect timing! I don't really think it will amount to anything... but at least there's some hope! Right now would be a great time to get pregnant. We're doing well financially, my daughter is about to start kindergarten and I'll be home alone during the day, we have a new car with plenty of room for a carseat and I've always wanted a spring baby! Soooooo come on swimmers, do yer thing!

Jeri, Natural lovin' Mama to Elijah (9.29.03), Eden (10.2.06), and a little one lost along the way (1/12)., Step-monster to Shelby (18) and Stephen (16). Celebrating 12 years together with my soul-mate, Eric. Hoping for a rainbow1284.gif someday! 
#7 of 46 Old 07-30-2012, 06:23 AM

Can I please be moved to Waiting to Know (2WW)? I O'ed on CD22 so should be 2DPO now. A2E, we can do our 2WW together!

Good luck to everyone testing this week! I'll be testing at 14DPO so... two Saturdays from now. In the mean time I'll live vicariously through those of you who are testing before then!

Married to my wonderful DH 5/2010, Mom to DS1 Kayden 7-14-2011 wild.gif and DS2 Jakob 8-29-2013 babyf.gif

Owned by Friesians and Drum Horses, plus the dogs, cats, rabbits and chickens

#8 of 46 Old 07-30-2012, 07:24 AM

Thanks for the new thread, Mayday!

Congrats on the BFP, SandyLoam!!  Sending sticky thoughts your way!

Sleeping Beauty, DS and I have been watching the Olympics non-stop all weekend!  He's really in to it and keeps asking to see the torch! lol

Good luck to everyone testing this week!!

AFM, I had some good ewcm yesterday which is very early in my cycle for me.. I haven't had ANY ewcm the last few cycles coming off BCP, so I am hopeful that maybe I'm finally going back to normal and maybe something will happen this cycle.  I'm REALLY hoping that I'm gearing up to O earlier than I did last month (cd 18 or 22.. not sure!)  We're heading up north for camping this weekend, so I'd love to O before that!  

Just me and DS.
#9 of 46 Old 07-30-2012, 07:49 AM

YAY! new thread!

I picked up a bbt this week. and tested my tempature today for the first time. 97.60 Hopeing that tempature will lend some insight as to if i even ovulate. I have looked at  my charts as has one or two other people and there is suspected that i might be bleeding during ovulation. un sure. shall see! 

good luck 2ww mommas to be!

<3

#10 of 46 Old 07-30-2012, 07:55 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodofthefae View Post

YAY! new thread!

I picked up a bbt this week. and tested my tempature today for the first time. 97.60 Hopeing that tempature will lend some insight as to if i even ovulate. I have looked at  my charts as has one or two other people and there is suspected that i might be bleeding during ovulation. un sure. shall see! 

good luck 2ww mommas to be!

<3

Be careful - temping & charting can get addicting! ROTFLMAO.gif

Beth - blissfully married to Doug. DS - Liam (5/10) nocirc.gif &  Darcy (2/13). homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpgNew SAHM & Labor Doula.

babygirl.gif Welcome baby girl! Born at home, in the water, in the caul, and caught by daddy. February 24, 2013!  babygirl.gif

#11 of 46 Old 07-30-2012, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maydaymom10 View Post

Be careful - temping & charting can get addicting! ROTFLMAO.gif

I agree. Checking your chart over and over won't cause pregnancy. Neither will checking the boards obsessively... orngbiggrin.gif

#12 of 46 Old 07-30-2012, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakipode View Post

I agree. Checking your chart over and over won't cause pregnancy. Neither will checking the boards obsessively... orngbiggrin.gif

This is unfortunately VERY true. 

Just me and DS.
#13 of 46 Old 07-30-2012, 05:05 PM

Thanks for the new thread!

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

dizzy.gifcaffix.gifbiglaugh.giffaint.gif

broc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif

#14 of 46 Old 07-30-2012, 05:34 PM

My reflux kicked in today... The only thing I ate that was out of the norm was grapes. Well, I had a strip of bacon, but that was with breakfast over 12 hours ago.

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#15 of 46 Old 07-30-2012, 07:38 PM

Thanks for the new thread and congrats on all the BFPs. Babydust to all the 2wwaiters smile.gif

AFM, not much going on on the TTC side of things, but I am working hard at trying to get organized and get a handle on my busy life. Also gearing up to start working out, as I'd really love to be back to my pre-DD1 weight before TTC #3. Yay for a long weekend this week! We booked a campsite in Prince Edward County, Ontario, our first time camping with the kiddos, so I'm gonna be busy but so excited to get out of the city and hang out with my family smile.gif

Wife to one amazing man and mama to three!

DD1 (03/09), DD2 (06/11), DS (01/14) love.gif

2014: 30/70lbs, 4/52 crafts
#16 of 46 Old 07-31-2012, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakipode View Post

Haha, if it did, I would be pregnant with multiples. orngtongue.gif

#17 of 46 Old 07-31-2012, 05:25 AM

Can I be added to waiting to know?

If she's coming, AF should be here by the weekend.  I have been pretty darn successful at not obsessing over the forums this time around.  So, I've been beyond exhausted for the past few days, unreasonably thirsty, and had to pee every hour yesterday but I'm trying not to read into that too much.  That could probably be chalked up to the fact that I never drink enough water so I was making up for it and I've been working nonstop so I'm beat.  We'll see.  I can't remember my symptoms with my son at all.  I almost feel like I've blanked out the majority of my pregnancy.  I guess that's the defense mechanism that allows us to keep having more babies.

Congrats to all the BFPs!

mama to two little men...3/25/2010 and 10/3/2013
#18 of 46 Old 07-31-2012, 06:03 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Oh my goodness! Tomorrow starts August!  I've been here (and on this thread rooting for everyone while I wait) for FIVE years! bigeyes.gif

Happy Motheringaversary to me! (And go Team!  Get those BFPs!) lol.gif

Kris: in love with J "auntie" to W (7yrs)  and Z (5yrs)

→Waiting to start my own little family←
Someday it will be my turn!
#19 of 46 Old 07-31-2012, 07:31 AM

Hi, everyone!

I'm 9DPO today and have the most beautiful chart with a huge implantation dip on 7DPO. I feel very nauseated this morning especially after water. But, I tested this morning and BFN. Maybe in a few days?

I had an implantation dip last month and got a BFP on 11DPO (miscarried at 4w5d). I know that the dip doesn't always indicate pregnancy, but does anyone know if some women get the dip every cycle? I've only been temping for two cycles and I've had the dip for both. Before that, I was just using OPKs and observing CM.

I hope this link to my chart works:  http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d1d9f

or <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d1d9f">My Ovulation Chart</a>

#20 of 46 Old 07-31-2012, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magoodoggy View Post

Hi, everyone!

I'm 9DPO today and have the most beautiful chart with a huge implantation dip on 7DPO. I feel very nauseated this morning especially after water. But, I tested this morning and BFN. Maybe in a few days?

I had an implantation dip last month and got a BFP on 11DPO (miscarried at 4w5d). I know that the dip doesn't always indicate pregnancy, but does anyone know if some women get the dip every cycle? I've only been temping for two cycles and I've had the dip for both. Before that, I was just using OPKs and observing CM.

I hope this link to my chart works:  http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d1d9f

or <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d1d9f">My Ovulation Chart</a>

Your chart DOES look really good!  Fingers and toes crossed for you that the dip 7DPO was an implantation and you'll get a nice sticky BFP soon!!!  When will you test again?  When is AF due for you?

Just me and DS.
#21 of 46 Old 07-31-2012, 08:37 AM

Studying Stones, I ovulated on CD13 and my cycle goes from 26-28 days usually.

I'd like to think I'll wait a few more days to test again, but I'm sure I'll POAS tomorrow. I ordered about 50 HPTs from the net (Wondfos) in my bathroom just waiting to be peed on.

Does anyone else know anything about implantation dips?

#22 of 46 Old 07-31-2012, 10:06 AM

Hi, I'll introduce myself and you can add me to the waiting to O. I am 40; DH is 49. We have one DS, Dylan, who took two years ttc to conceive. He was born in October 2009 so he'll be three this October (he is still breastfed but is now night-weaned). My post-partum AF returned when DS was 12 months old and we started ttc right away. The first 6 months I didn't chart, hoping my body had "reset" after DS and I'd just get pregnant easily. Nope. So in March 2011, I started charting but... I haven't tracked every cycle. Some of them I chart all the way through, some just to confirm ivulation, and some not at all (because it nakes me obsess and stress to much!). I am on cd05 of cycle 34 now.

I did have a LP defect which seems to have improved after making some changes. Not sure which it was so I'll credit all of it... I went Gluten-Free and I started taking CoQ10. I had tried Vitex and had many negative side effects on it so I had to stop, but it did lengthen my LP from 7 days to 8-9 days. After starting the CoQ10 and going Gluten-Free, my Ovulation moved way up to day 12 and LP was 16 days (yes, I was very hopeful but not pregnant). I have started going to a TCM practitioner for fertility and I start accupuncture 2 x a week next week. The TCM supports breastfeeding but did warn me that I may find that I just won't get pregnant until I wean completely. That wouldn't be so bad but DS is *very* attached to "his" boobies!

Shana - Mama to DS, Dylan, born 10/27/2009 at home.homebirth.jpg TTC for #2. 

treehugger.gif   namaste.gif   lactivist.gif   novaxnocirc.gif   bftoddler.gif   familybed1.gif   slingboy.gif   

#23 of 46 Old 07-31-2012, 12:00 PM

maydaymom, go ahead and put me back in waiting to O, since there was nothing to know...

Thanks.

#24 of 46 Old 07-31-2012, 12:53 PM

Stevi: I'll be chart stalking you! Hope the reflux means a BFP is around the corner for you. That was my first (and really only) sign of pregnancy. When do you think you'll test?

Married to my wonderful DH 5/2010, Mom to DS1 Kayden 7-14-2011 wild.gif and DS2 Jakob 8-29-2013 babyf.gif

Owned by Friesians and Drum Horses, plus the dogs, cats, rabbits and chickens

#25 of 46 Old 07-31-2012, 05:42 PM

next three days are supposed to be my fertile days. here goes the first time trying this with charting! (i am trying to be positive. but ttc for a year when in that time my sister had birthed her first and was pregnate with number two is a bit frustrating)

#26 of 46 Old 08-01-2012, 05:05 AM

Good, morning ladies!

I got this this morning at 10 DPO!

I've decided to be much more positive this time around. I've decided I AM taking home this baby in April.

#27 of 46 Old 08-01-2012, 05:12 AM

Congrats on the BFP, Magoodoggy!!!  I truly wish the best for you, and I hope I can join you in the April ddc soon!!!

Just me and DS.
#28 of 46 Old 08-01-2012, 06:22 AM

Studying Stones,

That would be great! Fingers crossed for you!

I see you're in Ontario too!

#29 of 46 Old 08-01-2012, 08:34 AM - Thread Starter

Congrats Magoodoggy! That is a wonderful sight.

#30 of 46 Old 08-01-2012, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magoodoggy View Post

Studying Stones,

That would be great! Fingers crossed for you!

I see you're in Ontario too!

Yep!  I'm in London, Ontario - a mere two hour jaunt from you!

I'm not holding my breath for this cycle.  I'm not charting or tracking in any way, so we're just trying to dtd every other day and hope that this is the cycle for us.  I expect to O early next week, so there's a chance we'll miss my fertile days as we'll be away camping until Tuesday (hence not bothering with charting, etc. this month).  Here's hoping that the month I'm not REALLY trying is the month for me. We shall see!

I bought some OPK sticks to try, but decided to save them for next month too. Of course I opened the package, so here's hoping that I do get a BFP (seems like that's the way it goes - the second you get something you no longer need it).  Fingers crossed for many BFPs on this board!

Just me and DS.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page