Implantation? experiences similar? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 08-01-2012, 01:06 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

So I am supposed to start my period at the end of this week/beginning of next week. A few days ago I noticed a brown/pinkish discharge and then that night I woke up to go pee in the middle of the night and noticed blood when I wiped. But that was it, just enough to wipe. Then came the discharge again. Today I have been having cramps and started lightly bleeding (lighter in color than normal) but it was very  light. Thought maybe I started early.  I put  a tampon in and when i took it out there was a lot of brown on it and a little bit of blood. I left it out and still didnt bleed anymore that day. Took a HPT this morning and it came up negative. Going to do a blood test later today. But everytime I have wiped today I have got brown/pink on the tp.  What do you think?

#2 of 2 Old 08-03-2012, 10:38 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Personally, anytime I had any spotting so close to my period it ended up being af. Some months were just "off" and I'd get excited for nothing. I also avoided early testing because it's so easy to rationalize an early, negative test as being taken too early and the obsession continues.

This is not to say there is no chance you could be pregnant. You absolutely may be. It just took me so long to conceive that I eventually became so over the 2ww and thinking everything my body did was a sign that I was pregnant. I think you should just wait until the last possible day you could have gotten AF and test the morning after that. Believe me, the excitement of a bfp isn't any less when you wait and there will be no doubt when it happens.
kimble likes this.

New mama!

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page