#91 of 210 Old 08-19-2012, 06:45 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hoping for the best Blonhrt88!   

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyName View Post

Out of curiosity-

For the nursing mamas here, are you taking a prenatal vitamin? Regular or whole foods? Any other supplements? What's your nutritional plan for TTC and nursing?

I take a prenatal, folic acid, B Complex & a B6.  I've probably never been so healthy in my entire life!  haha  I've pretty much quit drinking any caffeine (though I do have a cup of coffee occasionally!).  Otherwise just regular food. 

nstewart the dream must have been amazing!!!  Sad to wake up, but maybe just maybe it was a sign.....here's hoping for you!

I'm still waiting to O.  CD10 for me here.  Last month I didn't O until about CD 19, but I started OPK'ing today just to be sure I don't miss anything.  DH thinks we should just DTD every single day and not bother with OPK's.  Imagine that....!   ;-)

#92 of 210 Old 08-19-2012, 09:21 PM

I would like to be taken out of the thread, please. We are now waiting to ttc for at least another 6 months and probably more like 9-12. It was a shock to the system at first when my husband said he wanted to wait a while, but I think I have made peace with it now, given what he's going to be able to invest in a new baby 9 months from now versus 18-24 months from now. 

I wish you all the best of luck with conceiving! 

#93 of 210 Old 08-20-2012, 03:32 AM

Hugs, erigeron. I would be crushed. We're TTC "for awhile" and I honestly don't know what that means. How long is "awhile"? I'm afraid to ask. He didn't wasn't kids past 40 and hits 40th was in March.

Peggy: full-time shift-working mama to Kiddo (Nov|04) and Babygirl (May|11). Fiancée to Babe. Step-mom to Tween, my bonus daughter (Sep|00). Currently TTC - http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c1739

#94 of 210 Old 08-20-2012, 09:00 AM - Thread Starter

erigeron - I have removed you from the first post. Good luck in all you do and I hope you have a swift and easy time TTC when you come back to it!

Blonhrt88 - LOL about testing at 7DPO. That itch to POAS is terrible, isn't it? I'm sure 7dpo is just too early, I hope you get a nice big BFP when you next test smile.gif

Married to my wonderful DH 5/2010, Mom to DS1 Kayden 7-14-2011 wild.gif and DS2 Jakob 8-29-2013 babyf.gif

Owned by Friesians and Drum Horses, plus the dogs, cats, rabbits and chickens

#95 of 210 Old 08-20-2012, 10:39 AM

Erigeron, I think when it's right and your both ready you'll have an amazing experience while TTC, I'm sorry to see you leave the thread but good luck.

AFM, cramping has continued all day and night, and I can add a slight cold and insomnia to my list of symptoms. Also, in laws are coming Thursday through Sunday to see off DH before he leaves the country for two weeks.

If a little bean IS cooking, I'm thinking I will really have my hands full as far as who and when to announce things! I've already decided DS will be the first to know, hahaha.

Is anyone else feeling symptoms too?

Cloth diapers rock! DS born 5.11.11 ...weighed 8lb 9oz and still nurses accordingly(breastmilk is more than just food!) TTC #2 since 5/2012 and already planning a home birth!

Our Breastfeeding Journey @ www.MotherHoodinEden.com
#96 of 210 Old 08-20-2012, 10:42 AM

Good luck erigeron.  I hope that when the time comes to TTC again you have an easy time getting that BFP.

Blonhrt99 - Wednesday sounds good to me!  I did a test at 8DPO last month.  lol.  I couldn't help it!

brogansmamma - I find it interesting when we put limits on ourselves for a particular "deadline" in our lives.  Hopefully "a while" means until you get your BFP.  What is so different about being 39 years plus 364 days old vs 40?  I think also that our ideas about what a particular age or number "means" can change drastically as we approach it. winky.gif  Hopefully your DH hasn't said anything because he no longer feels it is an issue. smile.gif

N, wife to my goofball K partners.gif and mamma to my EC grad D (July 2010) and my new little love S (May 2013).  Exploring the uncharted territory of tandem nursing with my two boys.

#97 of 210 Old 08-20-2012, 08:28 PM

DH went back to work after a week of vacation time. We did hope I'd O while he was off but so far no O and today was CD17. Did have EWCM yesterday AND this morning (last few cycles its only been there for a couple of hours) and tonight I've got a few pimples, so hopefully tomorrow will be the hormone surge of O.

I keep having dreams about twins, and as I'm waking up I think I feel them kicking, and then reality hits.

Lynslingboy.gif, wife to Robtrekkie.gif & Mamma to angel.gif "Moredcai" 12wks July 09, Aiden(6/1/10)banana.gif and Seth(9/7/11)babyf.gif hbac.gif  New blessing Megan(5/9/13)hearts.gifuc.jpg

#98 of 210 Old 08-21-2012, 05:37 AM

Ok, DON'T hate me. Just be proud of me for having self control! In laws are coming Thursday night, so I want to test Thursday. Still, that's only 10 dpo. I only have 2 tests left and want to save one for right before DH leaves, just in case.

Are you with me nstewart? If your heart is set on wednesday I totally understand!

Cloth diapers rock! DS born 5.11.11 ...weighed 8lb 9oz and still nurses accordingly(breastmilk is more than just food!) TTC #2 since 5/2012 and already planning a home birth!

#99 of 210 Old 08-21-2012, 08:12 AM

Thursday is good.  AF is due on Wednesday so I'd rather find out from her that I am not PG than from a test anyway!!  Besides, by 10 DPO you have a way better chance of not getting a negative PT when you are in fact preggo than at 9DPO, right?  AND my original "plan" (which in retrospect was totally unrealistic) was to wait until Saturday, when AF would be a full 2-3 days LATE.  AS IF I could actually wait until then!

N, wife to my goofball K partners.gif and mamma to my EC grad D (July 2010) and my new little love S (May 2013).  Exploring the uncharted territory of tandem nursing with my two boys.

#100 of 210 Old 08-21-2012, 09:03 AM

Ok good! The countdown is on. Thursday morning I will be poas before anything else. Better remember to keep a diapie on DS because usually I bring him to the toilet first, lol.

#101 of 210 Old 08-22-2012, 04:47 AM

Please move me to 2WW.  I had a positive OPK Monday night and felt O pain yesterday morning.  So I guess I'm 1DPO now. 

Hoping to see some BFPs when you guys test tomorrow!  Good luck!

Mom to 5 amazing kids! (DS8, DS7, DD4, DD2 and DS0)

#102 of 210 Old 08-22-2012, 06:06 AM

I can be moved to the 2WW too. Fertily Friend gave me cross hairs for Sunday, so I'm 3DPO. I do kind of like that I already have a few days of wait over before I even know for sure that I'm in that 2ww. My temp jump isn't as high as it used to be so it doesn't slap me in the face that I have ovulated when the jump happens.

Looking forward to those BFPs tomorrow.

Jr'smom, here's hoping we get BFP together in 2 weeks time. It'll be just in time for DS2's first birthday on September 7.

Lynslingboy.gif, wife to Robtrekkie.gif & Mamma to angel.gif "Moredcai" 12wks July 09, Aiden(6/1/10)banana.gif and Seth(9/7/11)babyf.gif hbac.gif  New blessing Megan(5/9/13)hearts.gifuc.jpg

#103 of 210 Old 08-23-2012, 06:55 AM

Bfn. I'm very surprised, but I'm coninced it's too early

I've literally walked to the bathroom multiple times expecting to see AF, but nothing. I'm planning on testing again next Tuesday, Monday is the real end of my TWW...14 dpo.

#104 of 210 Old 08-23-2012, 12:04 PM

So sorry for the BFN Blonhrt88. Maybe its just too early. Its not over until AF shows.

#105 of 210 Old 08-23-2012, 01:58 PM

haha

Yes I know. Sadly I cannot even count on that, because I haven't seen her in over two years!

#106 of 210 Old 08-24-2012, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonhrt88 View Post

haha

Yes I know. Sadly I cannot even count on that, because I haven't seen her in over two years!

Are you still waiting on your first PPAF?

AFM this cycle is the closest to my normal cycle yet. I ovulated on CD16 and my temps have risen steadily since so that this morning I've had my highest temp since starting to chart 3 cycles ago. I used to be ultra predictable with a 27.5 day cycle and O on CD14 with fertile CM starting on CD10 and EWCM for the day before and day of O. This is the first cycle I've had more than just a few hours of EWCM, it actually lasted for a day and a half this time. DS2 is also nursing a lot less frequently. He isn't all that interested in getting it from me and prefers if I express and put it in a straw cup so he doesn't have to stop playing, and it flows faster in the cup. I miss snuggling with him for nursing, but I know he is just itching to be following his older brother around too.

#107 of 210 Old 08-24-2012, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynann View Post

Jr'smom, here's hoping we get BFP together in 2 weeks time. It'll be just in time for DS2's first birthday on September 7.

Sounds good!  thumb.gif

#108 of 210 Old 08-24-2012, 05:56 AM

Lynann....yes. Still waiting.

#109 of 210 Old 08-24-2012, 07:51 AM

Hi everyone,

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday....

So...my dream wasn't totally off and I got my BFP yesterday!!!  DH is happily surprised, as am I.  Also good to know that my fatigue and nausea haven't all been in my head as I've been trying to convince myself.

Please don't move me quite yet, I'll be checking in for a few weeks and am cautiously optomistic in these early weeks.

Please everyone send me vibes for a sticky bean and Blonhrt, I hope you get your BFP next week.  Same to jr'smom and Lynann, hope you have a BFP at the end of your TWW.

#110 of 210 Old 08-24-2012, 09:14 AM

Congrats, nstewart!!

I hope to be joining you in two-ish weeks. I have really high hopes for this cycle because I just feel really hopeful about a May/June babe. I think it seems like the perfect time to have a new baby. 

Breastfeeding, Cloth-Diapering, Co-Sleeping, Babywearing Mama to a Sweet Little Boy slingboy.gif

#111 of 210 Old 08-24-2012, 09:45 AM

Stick baby stick!

Congrats and wish me luck too! I had a feeling about you cause you didn't post!

#112 of 210 Old 08-24-2012, 10:12 AM

Congratulations nstewart. praying for a healthy sticky growing bean.

I don't know why but I feel like next month is going to be IT for me. This cycle isn't out by any means, and is actually the most positive one so far as far as fertility signs go, and our timing is perfect this cycle too, but..... it just feels like it'll be next cycle. I'm currently 5dpo so nothing to really report. I do have some lower back ache this month, but its way too early for it to have anything to do with babies.

Blonhrt88 fx'd for your BFP with that first postpartum ovulation.

MyName when are you due to test?

I'm due to test Labor Day Weekend. Last year I was waiting for my over due baby to arrive Labor Day Weekend.

#113 of 210 Old 08-24-2012, 10:15 AM

Thanks everyone!  I'm really excited.

My EDD is May 2, my birthday is May 3rd.  And it's mine and DHs 12th wedding anniversary on Sunday, so this is a wonderful anniversary gift!

Myname, fingers crossed for you too.

Lynann, I'll hope for you this cyle, but I know last cycle I wasn't surprised/didn't feel the "this is it" feeling either.  This cycle, I just "felt" it should happen.  So if not this cycle I hope your intuition about next cycle is right.

#114 of 210 Old 08-24-2012, 12:54 PM

Congratulations, nstewart! 

#115 of 210 Old 08-24-2012, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynann View Post

MyName when are you due to test?

I haven't even O'd yet. smile.gif I'm on CD 10 so hopefully I'll ovulate right around Day 14 this cycle. I have really irregular cycles, sometimes over 40-50 days. It makes TTC hard because it takes a lot longer. You don't get nearly as many chances. Instead of only waiting 14 days to ovulate, lots of times I have to wait twice as long until day 28 or so. greensad.gif But....... I'm trying to stay positive TTC this time so I'm hoping I'll have a nice, short 28 day cycle this time resulting in a BFP!

Breastfeeding, Cloth-Diapering, Co-Sleeping, Babywearing Mama to a Sweet Little Boy slingboy.gif

#116 of 210 Old 08-25-2012, 06:48 AM

WOW! I got my BFP and on Mackinac Island of all places while on vaca with the family. I took one 8/23 and got a BFN but DH reminded me that it was too early. So I am due April 30, 2013 as long as this baby sticks smile.gif. Don't move me quite yet, I am still nervous since having the miscarriage in Feb.

So, the things I did different this month are stopped taking evening primrose oil, started progesterone cream 3 days post LH surge, did yoga, ate healthy (which I always do usually), and was on 2nd month of Michaels Reproductive Factors. Vitamins that I took are Rainbow Light One daily prenatal, cod liver oil, Calcium, and B complex. I am so grateful to God for this blessing, now I'm praying for a healthy full term pregnancy with a healthy baby! Sending lots of prayers to all you girls still in the wait. joy.gif

Married to my soulmate, mama to the cutest 2 year old redhead around, due with our rainbow baby 4/30/13, and trying to be as crunchy as my head will allow redface.gif
#117 of 210 Old 08-26-2012, 07:18 AM

Congratulations, Aunaturalmama!!!

I like this trend of BFPs!  Anyone else?!

#118 of 210 Old 08-26-2012, 08:11 AM

Congratulations, nstewart and aunaturalmama! 

*Not* ttc after several months of trying totally sucks... Friday I had lots of EWCF and yesterday I had really bad O pains and was just kind of like, well, clearly this is all going to come to nothing and we're wasting a perfectly good egg... I know we have reasons for waiting but it's still hard. I waited almost 2 years for DH to be ready to start ttc with DD. It's like I'm going to spend my life in that wanting-but-waiting zone, even if I'm not so sure I do definitely, definitely want one right now, I'm still used to trying for one and I'd be happy about it. Anyway, sorry to make this all about me. 

#119 of 210 Old 08-26-2012, 08:49 AM

That's hard, Erigeron, and I'm in the same place myself...so many ambivalent feelings. Yes, my family is perfect as is, but I'd really like more kids, but financially and emotionally it will be more of a drain, yada, yada...DH keeps saying I'm good to be having kids for another 10 years, but I don't want to wait 10 years, lol.

Wife to one amazing man and mama to three!

DD1 (03/09), DD2 (06/11), DS (01/14) love.gif

2014: 30/70lbs, 4/52 crafts
#120 of 210 Old 08-26-2012, 12:16 PM

Jumping in here! We have been sort of lazy about TTC, but I have started vitex and B6 today to try and get PPAF to show. DD1 is 17 months and I'd like to have kids close together. DD is still nursing morning, evening, and several times at night. It took us about a year to get DD1, and I'm hoping it won't take that long for baby #2. I have crazy cycles and nursing probably won't help! 

Good luck, mamas!!

Please add me to waiting for PPAF! Chart is here- http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/25d85e

Adrienne belly.gif - Loving my DHguitar.gif, our daughter Harper Emaline ROTFLMAO.gif (3/2011), and maybe a baby?? jaw2.gif (5/2013)

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page