Mirena - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 08-18-2012, 12:18 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi Ladies,

I had my first baby at 40 and had the mirena (non hormonal) in for 6 years. I fell pregnant almost immediately and gave birth to a son. Soon after I had the hormonal mirena inserted. I am now 43 had the mirena removed. Sadly, I found out that my mullerian levels are low. I am going on treatment for 3 months. Do the mirena cause infertility?  Two of my friends had their last born at 43, I pray I am blessed with another.

I never got married, I worked from the day I finished school as I had not any back up financially or in education. I am now well on my feet and only now do I have the funds to have children. Live is what it is, and we all have a diffrent journey to take.

I am writing to you ladies, I need to comfort myself and realize that age is a concern. Ladies do not wait to long.

Love Pennie 

#2 of 2 Old 08-18-2012, 01:43 PM

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

yes you can get pregnant after the mirena has been out for about 6 months but i do think it cause problems with keep a pregnancy i have only had one baby since get it removed and have had 4 lost with my new dh we have been try so hard to have a baby i had the mirena put in when i was24 because my dh at the time did not wont anymore kids well it came out and i did not go back to have it put back in that is how i got pregnant with my last son but i had a lot of problems with the pregnancy with him and he was born 2 and a half months early to so yes you can get pregnant but is it easy no it is hard or it has been for me me and the dh has been talking about use some herbs to get my reproductive styem back the way  it was before i got the mirena i would try and get your clyce back to the way it was before you got the mirena

happily in love with dh blowkiss.gif and raise my three jelly beansjumpers.gif and missing my  babies in heavenangel3.gifangel3.gifangel2.gifangel1.gifangel1.gifangel1.gif angel.gif we finely got are rainbow and me and her daddy are so glad are rainbow is here  born on 11/07/2013 

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page