I might be pregnant, but I really don't know? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 08-18-2012, 08:49 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

In advance, I apologize for the really long post!!

My boyfriend and I had sex May 14th, and I ended up having a late period the week of June 4th. We later had sex towards the end of the month of June, possibly anywhere from the 28th-30th. We have always used a condom. I had random bleeding multiple times in July, and a seemingly normal period if I recall correctly. I have also had random bleeding around the last week of July/ first week of this month, then I had a weird period just last month. Basically, I was bleeding light colored blood, I didn't need a pad but would occasionally spot on my underwear. Nothing that wouldn't wash out, though.

Now, I've still yet to experience a normal period.

A few weeks after May 14th, I began to have a few pregnancy symptoms: cravings, insomnia, breast tenderness, missed 1 period, bloating, cramping, moodiness. I just couldn't get enough to eat! I might of had morning sickness. When I got my period, it stopped. But soon after, I started eating so much. I must have gained at least 10-11 pounds. (I was 134, now I'm 145) It's been extremely uncomfortable to lay on my stomach, I've been getting short of breathe easily, my nipples look a bit bigger and discolored, and I have a few veins around them that have popped up. I've had bad heartburn that I've never had before this. I've been having severe headaches, too. And for some reason, I've been getting dizzy easily lately.

I took a pregnancy test at a friends house about 2 hours ago, and it showed a negative line, but with an EXTREMELY very very faint line of positive. I took a cheapo Equate one. I plan on getting the Clear Blue digital test tomorrow.

I was reading an article (http://www.babycenter.com/400_is-it-possible-to-still-have-your-period-while-you-are-pregn_835182_195.bc) and honestly, now I'm worried.

My eating has slowed down, but my weight is showing, and I can't fit my pants anymore. I've had to go up to a size 9 from a size 7, and I've gained atleast 3 inches on my waist. I don't know if it's weight gain from eating, but I run a mile about 5 times a week, dance, etc. I'm just not sure what's going on. I'm sorry for such a long post. If I am pregnant, I'd either be 7 or 14 weeks. It just depends which time I got pregnant. I'd just like some reassurance before I go to the store tomorrow. Please help?

#2 of 3 Old 08-19-2012, 06:28 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

well i would go get the test you could be or some thing else might be wrong too and i would go see your doctor too if i was you

happily in love with dh blowkiss.gif and raise my three jelly beansjumpers.gif and missing my  babies in heavenangel3.gifangel3.gifangel2.gifangel1.gifangel1.gifangel1.gif angel.gif we finely got are rainbow and me and her daddy are so glad are rainbow is here  born on 11/07/2013 
#3 of 3 Old 08-20-2012, 03:02 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Did you test again? What was the outcome?

New mama!

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page