16 DPO, no AF, 3BFN's and 1 evaporation line? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 08-24-2012, 09:07 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
As of today, I am 16 dpo. 2 days late. I O'd on 8/8/2012. Normally, my BB's start getting tender exactly one week to the day, before AF comes. I noticed this time they started getting sore 2 weeks early. They are still tender to this day! Also, I normally start cramping about 3 days before AF is due. My cramps have always been really painful. I'm talking bed ridden, heating pad, PAINFUL. This time, I get cramps at night, and they don't even hurt! They also come in and out during the day. Nothing compared to what I'm used to. I started getting curious about 12 DPO. I started having waves of nausea. Not bad, just a little queasy! I took my tests as follows:

11 DPO- BFN no AF, nausea, on and off light cramps, sore BB's
12 DPo- all the same symptoms, BFN
13 DPO- tender breasts, on and off cramps, light brown CM
14 DPO- tender breasts, on and off cramps, exhausted!! Evaporation line? Super light on an ept.
15 DPO- tender breasts, on and off cramps, tired, cranky, BFN again!!??
16 DPO- tender breasts, on and off cramps, BFN!!!

I am just so frustrated! I wish I would either get my BFP, or AF would just show up already. This in between crud is, well, CRUD! Ease my mind ladies? Do you think I could still be PG?
#2 of 4 Old 08-24-2012, 09:35 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)

It sounds possible that you could be pregnant.  Would you be able to get a blood test?  That's probably more accurate than a home test.  Good luck!

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.
#3 of 4 Old 08-24-2012, 12:51 PM

Good luck!

Skeemama

homebirth.jpguc.jpgnovaxnocirc.gifwinner.jpg

namaste.gif &  whistling.gifDH,  twins.gif crumb crunchers &  3 angel.gif babies.

#4 of 4 Old 08-29-2012, 10:45 AM

Good luck! Hopefully you get that BFP!! I am sort of in a similar situation. I was supposed to start AF on the 27th, its now the 29th and still no sign but I have been testing BFN this morning fmu, yesterday morning fmu and the day before in the middle of the day. I dont get it! My nipples are sore they are never sore! Im a wee bit naseous this morning and im breaking out on my chest! (WHAT? I've never had that issue all my life!!)

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page