Would you think you were pregnant or just irregular this month? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 08-27-2012, 04:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello! I joined this site after I had some confusing period last month and now this month I am confused again! So for the last 3-4 months (not this last month though) I have been on the nuva ring. Well last month we would take it out during sex because it is uncomfortable and then put it back in after. Well there were a few nights where I would forget to put it back in until the next morning. So last month on the 29th of July (sunday I believe) I started having really light brown spotting until thursday and then it turned into a normal period until saturday when it ended. Well anyhow during this abnormal period of mine I thought it might be due to implantation bleeding and got a test done. I wasn't pregnant and then my flow returned for the last few days and I knew it was just an abnormal period.

Well I marked down that I started my period on the 29th of july (since thats when i first saw the brown blood). Since I had an abnormal period last month I decided not to put my nuva ring back in and to let myself have a normal month. (was going to switch to the pill once i got my period). Ever since I was 14 and started my period I have been like clock work, every 28 days. The only thing that has ever made me not it BC but as soon as i take it out the next month is right back to clock work! So I figured that by the 27th (today) I would get my period and nothing. Usually I have very bad cramps the day before- 2nd day of my period and I have no cramps to speak. Right now my nipples are sore and Im very tired ( I went to bed at 9pm and woke up at 630am so not due to lack of sleep). My nipples NEVER hurt. I can tug and pull and nada, right now i just have to touch them and they hurt. I took a test saturday (not fmu) and it was negative. I dont know if im maybe making things up in my head or what.

What do you think?

Thanks for any and all input!

#2 of 4 Old 08-27-2012, 04:43 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)

My nipples don't normally hurt either.  The one time I was pregnant, they did hurt.  Good luck!

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.
#3 of 4 Old 08-27-2012, 04:46 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks for replying! We werent trying (hence the BC in previous months) but I am not going to lie, if I end up being pregnant I will be extatic! I appreciate your imput. Hopefully I get the BFP. I think I will test tomorrow morning fmu.

#4 of 4 Old 08-28-2012, 09:48 AM - Thread Starter

Tested this morning and got a BFN, still no AF though!

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page