Joining this thread 4 months Postpartum :) - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 08-29-2012, 10:23 AM - Thread Starter
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

So I just got PPAF yesterday and I am very excited. I had a hard time getting pregnant with #1 and had to use fertility drugs and supplements to get pregnant. I had to stop breastfeeding at 2 months and stopped pumping a few weeks ago so AF is finally back. We want to have our next close in age to the first so we are just going to jump in and hope that my PCOS is better now that I had a baby and #2 will come more easily. We want to have a large family if we can.

Anyway, so hopefully I won't be in this thread long, but either way I am glad to be back in the running!

Sponsored Links
#2 of 2 Old 09-01-2012, 11:57 AM
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)

Welcome to Mothering MommaMenk!

Did you mean to post this to an existing thread?

Trying To Conceive

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page