September TWW Thread - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 103 Old 09-24-2012, 10:51 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeyAC View Post

I'm so sorry RCM.  It is good to get pregnant, but not being pregnant anymore is sad and disappointing.  I hope you are dong ok and that your body gets back on track soon.  hug2.gif

It is sad, but it helps to be moving forward right away.  The friends I'm carrying for are ready to try again right away.  (The egg retrieval is so hard on the body, but she'll have some time to recover and doesn't mind that she'll be at the worst of it over Thanksgiving.)  We've already got our schedule rebooted and are scheduled to transfer again at the end of November.  (Takes an extra month to get us synched up again.) 

I think in a strange way, having it turn out this way instead of being negative right away is easier (on me at least).  We know it tried to stick and just wasn't strong enough to grow properly.  That knowledge is easier to process than just having no results on this cycle. 

We'll get there next time.  Now I'm just waiting for AF to realize that it's not growing and I stopped taking my meds.  Then we are working towards the goal again. 

#92 of 103 Old 09-24-2012, 06:02 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Sorry for you loss, RollerCoasterMama.

I got good news tonight...a BFP after 6 months TTC.  It's very faint at 10dpo, but it is there and even in the evening. I've been feeling pregnant for a couple of days.  Our bodies sure are amazing!

Mom to 5 amazing kids! (DS8, DS7, DD4, DD2 and DS0)

#93 of 103 Old 09-24-2012, 07:53 PM

TWW is over for us....AF showed up on schedule today, at Disney World greensad.gif was really hoping some of that Disney magic would result in a BFP....oh well, only our second cycle trying...and I guess now I can enjoy some drinks at Epcot tomorrow....greensad.gif

Karinlady.gif - breastfeeding fbbf.gif, cloth diapering: cd.gif, cosleeping ;familybed2.gif, homeschooling homeschool.gif, babywearing femalesling.GIF!, AP Mama to Martin, Ivy Rose, Patrick and Neva , wife to Kevinjammin.gif

#94 of 103 Old 09-24-2012, 10:12 PM

Sorry mirpmama, but I like your idea of enjoying drinks at Epcot. Look on the bright side, eh?

I'm trying to do the same. October is a busy month for me. I have three races (a 5k this weekend, a 10k next weekend which is a goal race of mine, and the SanFrancisco Nike Women's Half Marathon the following weekend, which I won an entry into. So we'll be road-tripping it up there before the race, probably in a rented RV) Also my birthday is Oct 27th, so I'm trying to console myself with the fact that I'll be able to celebrate with libations.

But, uh... I guess I'm still on the TWW because AF still isn't here. My longest cycle was 36 days long, which is tomorrow. So I'm going to give it a few more days and then I'm going to call my GYN to make an appointment. I only have one ovary, my right one was removed in HS, so I want to make sure that nothing is amiss. I've been having lots of dull cramping and lower backaches along with bloating with pressure in my pelvic area. I'm really hoping that I don't have any issues going on with the remaining ovary, I kinda need it!

Married 12/08 to Chilean DH and mama to DD 2/2/10. We're a bilingual home and we familybed1.gif and toddler.gif

Expecting #2 in late June!

#95 of 103 Old 09-25-2012, 11:27 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)

Congratulations jr'smom!  Happy and healthy 9 months to you.  joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gif

mirpmama- I'm sorry to hear AF arrived.  It's early in the process for you.  Hang in there.  grouphug.gif

kitteh - I hope you know what's going on soon.  And good luck on your races!  I live in the Bay Area, and the Nike Women's Marathon is a great event.

AFM- I have just entered the TWW myself as of yesterday.  I feel like the timing was very good, and I was very fertile so only time will tell.

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.
#96 of 103 Old 09-25-2012, 09:12 PM

Baby dust to you pokeyac!!! I am trying to be positive - only 2 cycles in....I swear there must've been a pregnant lady convention at Epcot today though...greensad.gif everywhere I looked were beautiful pregnant bellies....

Karinlady.gif - breastfeeding fbbf.gif, cloth diapering: cd.gif, cosleeping ;familybed2.gif, homeschooling homeschool.gif, babywearing femalesling.GIF!, AP Mama to Martin, Ivy Rose, Patrick and Neva , wife to Kevinjammin.gif

#97 of 103 Old 09-26-2012, 10:09 AM

Hi ladies!

May I join you? I am day 3 past O this cycle, and am going to do my damndest to keep myself form early testing this cycle.  ;) 

Been TTC #2 for 13 cycles now, and have scheduled IF testing stuff in the upcoming weeks. I hope I'm one of those people with an appointment to cancel because she gets a BFP! 

Congrats to all those with new BFPs and babydust to those trying!

Married to P and mama to DS (1/09)blahblah.gifand DD  (09/13 babygirl.gif). I'm into friends and family, gardening, exercise, yoga, reading, knitting, photos, traditional foods, breastfeeding, home birth, babywearing, and much more. 
#98 of 103 Old 09-26-2012, 11:10 AM

wow! this thread has been so active! congrats to the bfp's and RCM I just read along. sorry....

afm 4 dpo and going extra crazy this cycle...ugh trying to hold on to the 1 or 2 of October---9-10 dpo!

longest week!

hi haurelia

dust.gif

DDX5 '88 '90 '92 '97 '99. TR 5/2011. HSG 9/2011 R TUBE OPEN. HSG 5/12 both tubes closed. SECOND tubal reversal surgery 7/12 , CP 3/2013 ttc "our" first @40 DH 46.
#99 of 103 Old 09-26-2012, 12:08 PM

Last two cycles have been 42 days. Currently CD 48. No BFP. No AF. No spotting. No for sure symptoms. Temp is still up. confused.gif

Pretty much ready to scream.... Pull my hair out.... Something.

And DH leaves tomorrow for a month. bawling.gif

-Laura

wife of Ben

mommy to DS Dade 10/10/10 & DD Elloree 12/14/11

TTC #3

goorganic.jpg   h20homebirth.gif   saynovax.gif   homeschool.gif   blogging.jpg

#100 of 103 Old 09-26-2012, 01:17 PM

Well, I think I'll jump in over here - it looks like a pretty fertile thread to hang out in. :)

I'm still feeling in limbo. I have yet to have a full cycle after a m/c, but I did ovulate and our timing was good this month. According to my midwife, I should be just as likely to conceive with this ovulation than any other time (if not more fertile! Although I'm wondering if that's just a myth that women are more fertile after a m/c?)

I want to be excited and in a normal 2ww - but I'm just nervous that my body will fail me. And, when I say good timing - I actually would have liked if we'd dtd one extra time before. We have about 36-48 hours between our last time and my ovulation. I know that's still okay, but I like to think we caught the egg the minute it was ready...silly, I know.

So - I'm only a few dpo right now. I'll probably test a week from today, because my last BFP was at 8dpo (without any squinting or pic tweaking at all!) and I have about 40 tests waiting. :)

Wife to the sweetest man in the world and Mama to 2 precious boys (7 and 9), and one little miracle girl (born June '13)

#101 of 103 Old 09-26-2012, 03:32 PM

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaissance31 View Post

Last two cycles have been 42 days. Currently CD 48. No BFP. No AF. No spotting. No for sure symptoms. Temp is still up. confused.gif
Pretty much ready to scream.... Pull my hair out.... Something.
And DH leaves tomorrow for a month. bawling.gif

Can you request a blood test so you'd at least know? 

Your OB or midwife should be happy to do it.  Or...I was able to get a super squinter line on a FRER test when my HCG was only 4.  Crazy sensitive.

#102 of 103 Old 09-26-2012, 09:09 PM

Good luck SweetMama! Your timing sounds promising to me, fx.

I guess I might be back on the TWW soon. I got EWCM today so DH and I dtd. I guess my spotting on the 14th, 15th and 16th was a very timid AF? Here's hoping I O soon. OPIUM was negative today, but test line was darker than usual. Does that even matter, though? Maybe not, unless its a positive. Anyhow, just started temping recently and threw out my 1st 2 temps because I switched to vaginal temping (my oral temps were just so low. I tend to be a mouth breather at night) so hopefully when I DO ovulate again I will have enough data to confirm it. Feeling hopeful.

Married 12/08 to Chilean DH and mama to DD 2/2/10. We're a bilingual home and we familybed1.gif and toddler.gif

Expecting #2 in late June!

#103 of 103 Old 09-30-2012, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollerCoasterMama View Post

Can you request a blood test so you'd at least know? 

Your OB or midwife should be happy to do it.  Or...I was able to get a super squinter line on a FRER test when my HCG was only 4.  Crazy sensitive.

I think I'm just going to wait it out for right now. We are sort of in between midwives at the moment (haha) so I dont know how quickly I could get an appt and with DH gone I'd have to get a sitter (cause taking a 23 month old and 9 month old to that sort of appt just isn't happening. lol).... so... still no BFP as of yesterday. Today I had (TMI alert) some stringy pink cm. So perhaps AF shows up tomorrow or the next day. Perhaps it was a chemical and hcg was just never enough to show up on test (mine are sensitive to 25). I will probably never know. Unless this is the weirdest cycle ever and I ovulated wayyyyy late and this is implantation spotting (haha a girl can dream right?) then some sort of cycle should be starting up imminently. sigh. 

-Laura

wife of Ben

mommy to DS Dade 10/10/10 & DD Elloree 12/14/11

TTC #3

goorganic.jpg   h20homebirth.gif   saynovax.gif   homeschool.gif   blogging.jpg

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page