More Bajingo Juice, More BFPs in September 2012 - Trying to Conceive #1 in our 30s - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 47 Old 09-24-2012, 06:04 PM

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)

Hi Tickletoes! I think of you often. Sending you lots of positive vibes this cycle, it sounds like you have been doing some good but difficult emotional work since we last saw you. hug2.gif

ecstatic about BFP #2 after another round of Clomid,
TWINS!
EDD 2/15/2015
thrilled to welcome #1 after 17 months of ttc, 1 round of Clomid

DS LG  08/03/12
#32 of 47 Old 09-26-2012, 01:55 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Library - there have been a few times that I've been tempted to have my own bedroom due to differences in sleeping habits with my hubby! I really like the modern nursery look with the grey and the trees. I would find that so soothing in my own bedroom. :)

Lilac - that dress is so cute! I don't have the patience for sewing and always admire those who do. :)

Bootsie! Congratulations, Mama... you did it! He is so beautiful :)

Early childhood teacher TTC #1 after 3 early losses ribbonpb.gif.ribbonpb.gifribbonpb.gif My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Tickletoes

My blog: http://mappingoutmotherhood.blogspot.com/

#33 of 47 Old 09-26-2012, 03:41 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)

I love sewing.  Basically only been able to keep up with it on weekends while my laundry washes and dries. It is great fun!  

Been a couple of busy days. Hoping that any day now I will O.  Been so tired that I haven't DTD with DH which isn't the best idea.  Hope to have a higher temperature tomorrow and get onto my next cycle if I am not pregnant.

Anybody almost ready to test?

Crafty Geeky lady (37, hypothyroid) married 7/2010 love of my life (42, azoospermia). I believe in MIRACLES! Twin boys born 12/21/13 at 40 weeks 2 days! 3/52 crafts in 2014 Ramsey's BS1: Done! 2/17/12 BS 2 goal: 6/7/17 no sperm initial DX 3/23/12 BFP 4/7/13!
#34 of 47 Old 09-27-2012, 02:58 AM - Thread Starter

My temp finally jumped!  I was beginning to think my September cycle would match last Sept where I had EWCM for almost 3 weeks.  Nope.  Stress can do funny things to my body I guess but at least I still ovulated at a reasonable time.

Crafty Geeky lady (37, hypothyroid) married 7/2010 love of my life (42, azoospermia). I believe in MIRACLES! Twin boys born 12/21/13 at 40 weeks 2 days! 3/52 crafts in 2014 Ramsey's BS1: Done! 2/17/12 BS 2 goal: 6/7/17 no sperm initial DX 3/23/12 BFP 4/7/13!
#35 of 47 Old 09-27-2012, 09:58 AM

Lilac, yay for ovulating! It does bring a bit of hope doesn't it? Knowing that there is a possibility, however small. Sort of like winning the lottery: can't win if you don't buy a ticket and you just bought a ticket! Nice dress too, you are talented!

librarygirl, I like the grey and yellow scheme. We lean towards contemporary design as well and it's so hard to find similar tastes here in town. Our nearest Ikea is 6 hrs away but that's where I plan to go when we get ready for a baby.

Hello TickleToes!

AFM: I'm in the first week of TWW and staying sane. Planning to go to the Japanese Fall Festival this weekend, DH and I have gone almost every year, it's a nice way to spend the day. I also saw that National Alpaca Farm Day is going on this weekend but DH has little interest in going to see livestock, even though baby alpacas are the cutest things!

Now that I am a mom I no longer have time for knit.gif,teapot2.GIF,read.gif
#36 of 47 Old 09-27-2012, 02:38 PM

Hello ladies!

So good to see you all here :) It's really wonderful to hear from you TickleToes especially - I'm so glad you've been able to take some time for yourself. Boots, with you checking in it's feeling like the old gang is here, how are you doing?? I'm loving that new photo!

Thanks for the advice about my cycle, I'm pretty sure you're all on the money with stress making things a bit crazy. Now that I've moved cities I've signed up with my family's new doctor who I am loving! She's sent me for some bloods to get a 'fertility picture' so that she can see where I'm at. I had the CD20 blood test yesterday and will get another on CD2 (or not, if I'm knocked up - fingers crossed!) and I'm really looking forward to talking with her more about it once the results are in. One of my favourite things about her was that she didn't mention weight loss at all, just treated what I was there for which was really refreshing. It looks like I may have O'd a couple of days ago, I'll know for sure tomorrow I'm thinking, and we had great timing only....(TMI warning) because of the *ahem* position, things slipped out of place right at the crucial moment. Argh! So, we'll just have to hope something made it in there!

How's everyone else going?

Doula, teacher, designer, maker. Living above the mangroves, looking out over the water in beautiful Aotearoa with my husband, our dear friends and a little grey cat.

#37 of 47 Old 09-28-2012, 03:54 AM - Thread Starter

dakipode, sounds like a great way to stay sane. The Alpaca Farm Day sounds cool.  I think there is one near me in Michigan. Fiber is great stuff!  Would love to get some alpaca wool to make potholders or a sweater out of.

doula, glad you are liking your new doctor. That always is encouraging. Hopefully your situation will get more stable now and things will "slip into place" like they ought to :)

AFM, I am glad it is Friday and going to have some fun with a "Sadie Hawkins Hoedown" with students from school - I am a chaperone for the Sunday afternoon event.  I think it will be fun, but probably a bit cold.

#38 of 47 Old 09-28-2012, 10:39 PM

Hi everyone - just quick dropping in to see what's new.  Sounds like overall a lot of great positive energy - that is bound to tip the scales in our favor! 

AFM, I (almost) successfully did my first Whole30.  Down 24lbs, sleeping better & my numbers are sloooowly balancing themselves.  I will be starting another Whole30 in about a week, hoping to see even more improvement.  I've also had 2 accupuncture sessions - WOW!  I am noticing mild improvements in how I feel, and she told me that within a week or two we can start working on encouraging my body to develop a more normal cycle.  DH has an appointment next week with his new naturapath, hoping it goes well - he gets a bit skittish.  Who knows - maybe October will be my month!

Married my best friend & love of my life 11/12 , proud bonus momma to dss (13). TTC our first together. We like and plan to
#39 of 47 Old 09-29-2012, 09:22 AM

My latest distractions...

Early childhood teacher TTC #1 after 3 early losses ribbonpb.gif.ribbonpb.gifribbonpb.gif My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Tickletoes

#40 of 47 Old 09-29-2012, 09:25 AM

AF is due on Monday and I'm not feeling very hopeful. My temps have been up and down the last several days. This morning's temp shot up, but I think it could be due to fitful sleeping. I'm not trusting my body at the moment, so we'll see. In spite of having some incredibly sore nipples and being excessively tired, I think I've got another round of clomid and iui in my future.

#41 of 47 Old 09-30-2012, 07:51 AM

TickleToes, I just noticed your picture, did you change it recently? Are you a dancer? I'm an adult ballet student. Nice knitting too! I've been ignoring my projects. I haven't been to my knitting group in a while, one of the shop girls is pregnant and it was getting harder for me to see her every week.

Lee'sGirl, congrats on embracing the healthier lifestyle! I hope for you that this is what your body's been waiting for to get ready and you'll get your BFP soon!

doularebekah, good to hear from you. Sounds like you found a great new doc!

lilac, have fun at the dance this afternoon.

Everyone else, how's fall going? I dread the longer nights and shorter days and even more than that I dread the time change next month, I wish they'd just leave it alone. Off to go eat teriyaki chicken bowls later today and maybe pet some akitas!

Now that I am a mom I no longer have time for knit.gif,teapot2.GIF,read.gif
#42 of 47 Old 09-30-2012, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakipode View Post

TickleToes, I just noticed your picture, did you change it recently? Are you a dancer? I'm an adult ballet student. Nice knitting too! I've been ignoring my projects. I haven't been to my knitting group in a while, one of the shop girls is pregnant and it was getting harder for me to see her every week.

Thanks - I'm feeling rather proud of myself for getting some projects completed. :) I think I've had that pic up for a while, but its been a long time since I've logged in, so it probably looks new. I'm a swing/vintage jazz dancer. That pic is from a burlesque feather fan dance routine I did two years ago. I've always wanted to try ballet, but haven't found the time/opportunity. Are you on Ravelry?

#43 of 47 Old 09-30-2012, 06:03 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)

Library-- that is great. My last workplace had a mother who was pumping in the furnace closet! I was like blush.gif Good for you-- it will be helpful for many mothers to come.

TickleToes, glad to see you! Your creations are adorable.

Lilac, hope all goes well.

Doula, sounds like things are good!

AFM, trailing towards the end of another AF. Getting tired. The idea of more months dragging on tires me, and the thought of starting to do some fertility troubleshooting tires me. At least DH seems more and more interested in BD'ing-- we have gradually shifted from 1x a week to 2x a week for no particular reason.

Foster mom, married to DH (foster dad!)

#44 of 47 Old 10-01-2012, 12:08 PM

Hi everyone wave.gif

I'm age 36 this is our 17th cycle of ttc. I've had one bfp that ended in a chemical loss in July this year. I'm currently at 9dpo and driving myself nuts. I'll test when af is due. IF I can hold out that long, lol.  Here is my link to my chart   http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/    

JustJenny and DH of 20 years 

After a 2 year fertility struggle  - Baby girl is here! Jan 8th 2014 

2 Boxer Furbabies Buddha and Tootsie 
#45 of 47 Old 10-01-2012, 10:53 PM

lilac - Thanks! Hope the dance went well!

Lee'sGirl - Wow, that's amazing!! Congrats, you must feel great. Fingers crossed for October!

Beautiful knits, TickleToes! Do you have the same handle on Ravelry? I'm 'blissinateacup' if you want to look me up!

dakipode - It's Spring here in NZ and I am loving it! Daylight savings has just started so it's still nice and light now at almost 7pm. I secretly do love Fall though, and miss the North American seasons!

TeamViddy - It's hard to not become a bit over it, huh? Even though it's something we want so badly, the idea of things possibly stretching out is a bitter pill for sure. Sending you tons of fertility vibes and a big hug! 

JustJenny - Welcome to the group! It's great to have you here :) It's a wonderful group of really supportive and amazing women, but hopefully your stay here is short!

AFM - I either O'd on CD19 or maaaaybe CD23, so I'm not officially in the 2WW and trying to be mellow about it. I haven't been sleeping that well, waking a couple of hours before my usual time and not properly going back to sleep so that could be making my temps a bit weird so I'm trying not to read too much into anything. The good thing about living rurally now is I can't run to the store for tests as easily!

Doula, teacher, designer, maker. Living above the mangroves, looking out over the water in beautiful Aotearoa with my husband, our dear friends and a little grey cat.

#46 of 47 Old 10-02-2012, 02:39 AM - Thread Starter

tickletoes, love the knitted hat and scarf. I like the idea of focusing energy on something creative as we wait for our BFPs! I love to crochet and sew, but never got the hang of 2 needles with knitting. I am carlasinspiration on ravelry.

Lee's Girl, congrats on the successful weight loss. I hope you can push through to another great loss session.

dakipode I am with you on the time change. Hate it, but I guess it is part of life here in the U.S. I use a blue light that I wake up to each morning all year long to keep my mood positive and it helps to reset my body clock when the time change comes each fall and spring

TeamViddy, Hope this next month goes better in the BD department for you. Getting medical advice can sometimes be a good thing if they can pinpoint what is going on.  If a doctor can do something about what is going on with you, wouldn't it be better to see a doctor sooner rather than later? Fertility testing can be a two edged sword, so I totally understand the tired feeling you have.

Welcome JustJenny, I will get you added into the list.  I hope your stay here is a short one and that you get your BFP soon.  On the chart front, you need to go to fertility friend and create a "homepage" to share, because the link you shared just takes me to my chart. You will want to go to "Sharing", then under "Charting Home Page" click on setup and follow the prompts there.  Copy over the home page link you create.

AFM, I had fun at the Sadie Hawkins Hoe Down.  I am glad my outfit had as much coverage as it did, because it was cold out in the "barn". Students that I chaperoned had fun.  The hay ride was exciting as the hay wagon was a bit undersized for the number of students who rode it, but everyone got cozy and we rode on! I am about half way through my tww.  Another chance at being pregnant, although I am not betting on it. Only one BD session in the fertile window. I will start the October thread, so be on the watch for it.

#47 of 47 Old 10-02-2012, 02:55 AM - Thread Starter

New month, new opportunities for BFPs!

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1364779/bajingo-juice-doesnt-scare-us-ttc-1-in-our-30s-october-2012

Come on over and chat in the October thread!

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page