am i out this month? please help me understand - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 09-04-2012, 09:56 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello, I'm brand new here. Last month I very unexpectedly found out I was pregnant only to lose it 3 days later. I was so sad but quickly got back to everyday life and moved on. So my husband came home from the river boat and shortly Acer I started feeling pregnancy symptoms again: sore breasts, metallic taste in my mouth, I even had very light pink sportive about 6 days after he came home.So yesterday I read about checking my cervix so I felt it and it was very high and soft. When I checked it today it was very low and kinda hard. It has been 9 days since he came home and I've taken so many hpt- all negative. Am I out this month? I'm so confused
and torn.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 09-05-2012, 10:03 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)

Are you thinking you could have conceived 9 days ago when your DH came home?  If so, it may be too early to get a positive hpt.  Your cervix is usually high and soft when you are fertile, around the time you ovulate.  It goes back down and gets firmer after you ovulate.  Not knowing your cycle, I couldn't really say what is happening.  You may want to wait a couple days and test again.  HPT's are more accurate around 14 days past ovulation.  Good luck!

I'm sorry for your loss. The same thing happened to me.

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page