Charting mad women!! Lol. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 09-11-2012, 10:27 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Did anyone else turn into a charting mad women while TTC? This is the start of our first cycle trying after a chemical pregnancy. Last time it was a natural thing and I didn't chart at all, but now I want to do is know what my body is doing. I have 3 apps on my phone 1 for ovulation tracking, one is a full calendar that you even chart sexy time, and one is a getting pregnant easier app. I'll start checking my cervical mucus soon and also charting my temp. Did anyone else do this? I feel like all I do all day is chart. Lol. I'm still keeping it fun and romantic in the bedroom and when it involves the hubby it's not all 'lets get preggo.' Is there anything else I can chart? How exactly do you track your CM and temp? What am I looking for? Thanks for any advice ladies!!! :D And baby dust to all others TTC.

Married to wonderful hubby G, Mommy to furbabies Winchester and Nacho, and TTC our first.

angel1.gif Chemical pregnancy, 8/29/12

#2 of 2 Old 09-11-2012, 10:54 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I think most people chart everything on one program.  I keep track of temps, cm, opk's, and sex on the free online program at tcoyf.com

I know others use fertility friend.  Fertility flower is another one, but I believe you have to pay for it.

Try not to wear yourself out with the charting. I do remember when I first charted it was really exciting and consuming....and I thought about it too much.  

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page