Can someone please tweak these? I'm really confused =/ - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-14-2012, 12:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Okay, so I'm only 8DPO so it is still early...however, I ALWAYS get my BFPs at 8 or 9DPO. The first two I took were the evil blue dye tests but I didn't have access to anything else at the time so that's what I went with. I know you all don't tweak those and that's totally fine...just ignore them. :)

The FRER tests were both super duper 'not barely there' faint so i counted them as negative and walked away....I left them in a bad spot and my 2 year-old daughter apparently took off with them. My husband calls from the bathroom, "umm....Lydia has your pee stick and just dropped them in the bathtub." I ran in there and picked it up and holy crap I see pink...not even faint...but it wasn't there before. I realize that since it didn't look like that in the time frame that I should count it negative but it's hard...I wonder if it getting wet again would have anything to do with it turning into a clear "positive?" That doesn't even make any sense...unless there is HCG floating around in my tub. I don't know! I'm so confused....so then I grabed my other test (not shown) that I had taken earlier that morning (not FMU) and put it in water to see if anything would happen, and it stayed the same...BFN. Hope you are all still following this messed up scenario. So then I took another test this morning and it appears to be a BFN although I swear I see a uber faint line, but I'm probably making it appear. With all that said, I need help! I don't have a better camera at this time so I hope these will do. Please please tweak these and tell me what is going on. Thank you in advance!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2012, 04:09 PM

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)

That bottom test looks positive to me, no tweaking needed.  

Me & him and our beautiful fur boys Duke and Chopz
Forever missing our little ones lost

How we survive, is what makes us who we are - Rise Against

***4***8***12***16***20***24**28***32*** 36***40
Old 09-14-2012, 04:23 PM

I see four positives, two BFP's.

Congrats!!!!

Holly and David partners.gif

Adaline love.gif (3/20/10), and Charlie brokenheart.gif (1/26/12- 4/10/12) and our identical  rainbow1284.gif  twins Callie and Wendy (01/04/13)

SIDS happens. 

Old 09-15-2012, 07:37 PM

The bottom one looks positive but I think the others are negative.  Can't tweak them though.  Which one got tossed in the bathtub?

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List