The ONE Thread for September 16-23 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 50 Old 09-16-2012, 09:21 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD  for Sept. 16 - 23

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

Anyalily BFPChart2.gif 
baby4makes6

bdavis912

dakipode
doularebekah BFPChart2.gif

filiadeluna BFPChart2.gif

FreedEm11 BFPChart2.gif

gratefulstella  BFPChart2.gif

InLove2009

jaxxy

jeslynn BFPChart2.gif

jr'smom

JustJenny

kimble

kitteh

LindsayDawn BFPChart2.gif  

livingsky BFPChart2.gif

magoodoggy BFPChart2.gif

maia.springgoddess

MyName

nattery

newtoTTC

Shawnamarie BFPChart2.gif

skeemama

SKJ2011 BFPChart2.gif    

Stevi BFPChart2.gif

SweetMama34

sweetnatural

ThePeacefulMama

Tropicalfever

windsova

zebrapopcorn

headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2WW) headscratch.gif

A2E BFPChart2.gif

Angierae BFPChart2.gif

BaileyB

bebelove BFPChart2.gif

BetsyPage

brichole BFPChart2.gif

brogransmomma

cavertmmy

ciga

dbl_my_luv BFPChart2.gif

delilahbeau BFPChart2.gif

firsttimettc

Fnord BFPChart2.gif  

- Jenn -

kittenbritches BFPChart2.gif

lenny1027 BFPChart2.gif

librarygirl  BFPChart2.gif

lilgreenmama

LindsayDawn BFPChart2.gif     

LittleBlackBug

mamainthemaking

MissCee
Mz J

odinsmama

Renaissance31 

SandyLoam

stegenrae BFPChart2.gif

wannabemomkt

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

bloodofthefae

southernmommie

RavenMadMommy

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif

Butterflymom

candyshells

imbjer

jeminijad

jlmschirm BFPChart2.gif

John16n33

Lidamama84

Michaels-Mommy

nisojon BFPChart2.gif    

samy23 

sleepingbeauty BFPChart2.gif
Texanromaniac BFPChart2.gif
tinytina
CDsMom1031 BFPChart2.gif
Zyon'sMommy

joy.gif ~ GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

Graduate Thread in I'm Pregnant

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1352182/one-graduates-may-june/20

(the current thread keeper can update the graduate link as needed)

heartbeat.gif September BFP's heartbeat.gif

aHikaru

AmandaLynnH

Quinalla BFPChart2.gif

heartbeat.gif August BFP's heartbeat.gif

LittleKind

TwighlightJoy BFPChart2.gif 

heartbeat.gif July BFP's heartbeat.gif

nearlyelated

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
#2 of 50 Old 09-16-2012, 09:22 AM - Thread Starter

Welcome to a new week!

OK, so I am glad Wondfos exist because I have never had the urge to POAS so bad! I have been testing since 6 DPO, silly I know. BFN again today. HOWEVER...

My chart is starting to look triphasic to me! I had a dip on 6 DPO and since 7 DPO it has been 3-4 tenths of a degree higher, higher than my usual LP temp. If anyone wants to chart stalk me, they are welcome.

I am feeling optimistic, but calm. Calmly optimistic. Trying to stay real. I'm going to a baseball game with my dad and step-sister and some of her friends today. Good distraction!

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
#3 of 50 Old 09-16-2012, 09:53 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Fingers crossed for you! And yay for a good distraction, hopefully you can forget all about TTC for a while. I know I need to, and it's only been 2 months of trying!

I think I might need to start temping. But I co-sleep and still nurse my toddler sometimes at night, could that interfere? Don't you need to temp before you even get out of bed? I think I'm going to check into it.

Still spotting red today, but no full-force flow yet. I'm thinking that will start over the next few days because today's test was a BFN. So I guess this cycle was only 24 days long for me. Before DD I had 30 day cycles.

I've heard that CD1 starts on the first day of red blood flow, so does red spotting count? It's still a very small amount, but bright red for the 3rd day in a row.

Married 12/08 to Chilean DH and mama to DD 2/2/10. We're a bilingual home and we familybed1.gif and toddler.gif

Expecting #2 in late June!

#4 of 50 Old 09-16-2012, 02:16 PM

Hope you ladies don't mind if I join :) I'll be testing on Friday the 21st at 16/17 dpo! DH and I actually weren't actively trying this month, but I'm praying hard that we get a BFP :) Here are my symptoms: 

5/6 dpo (the 10th) - started pink/brown spotting

8/9 dpo (the 13th) - lower back ache started with some watery (almost milky looking) cm and the spotting started to decrease

9/10 dpo (the 14th) - on and off af cramps, but no bleeding. Lower backache still and my bbs started to get very achy and my nipples sensitive. The spotting completely stopped. Took a pg test at noon and it was a bfn :(

10/11 dpo (the 15th) - lots of back aches, achy bbs and arms (near armpits), some watery milky cm and my cervix was very high. I had an overall "sick" feeling like the start of a cold with hot flashes

11/12 dpo (today!) - slightly achy bbs, pulling feeling in my abdomen with very light cramps, sore throat, and STARVING! :)

Fingers crossed for all of us!

Cecillia | 22 | Love Jesus | Happily Married | WTT #2: 2015

Breastfeeding, Babywearing, Gentle Parenting crunchy momma to an unvaxxed intact sweet boy.

novaxnocirc.gif goorganic.jpg

#5 of 50 Old 09-16-2012, 04:50 PM

Anyalily - fingers crossed for you! Thank you for keeping this thread going for us. :)

kitteh - you need a solid three hours before temping and yes, temp before you get out of bed. I think it helps to temp at roughly the same time every morning, too. I struggle with maintaining a schedule sometimes, so I miss several temps every cycle - but it's most important for me to have a basic idea of what's going on, so I try!

MissCee - welcome! Looking good....fingers crossed for your BFP very soon!

AFM - just hanging out, waiting to see if I ovulate this cycle or not. I think DH and I going to actively try again - our midwife said we were a go if we wanted to. I'm a little concerned about the emotional ramifications of potentially miscarrying again so soon...but then again, this next baby could be our sticky one! Having faith and moving forward...

Wife to the sweetest man in the world and Mama to 2 precious boys (7 and 9), and one little miracle girl (born June '13)

#6 of 50 Old 09-16-2012, 06:27 PM

Good luck to everyone!

Based on recent cycles, I will be ovulating sometime between Thursday and Monday. However, we have a friend coming into town and staying with us Thursday through Sunday. Our house is like a loft, so our bedroom does not have a door, which is totally fine when it is just us. So I don't know if we get to try at all with a house guest here....

Congrats to all the BFP from last week! I hope there will be more this week! 

#7 of 50 Old 09-16-2012, 08:47 PM

How exciting Anyalily and MissCee sending baby dust your way for a bfp!  dust.gif

Kitteh- you can still get decent temps with waking up a lot. I'm a horrible sleeper. Wake up lots of times and still see a strong pattern.  Just use the temp that you take after you've been asleep the longest.  That has worked for me anyhow :)  I would count your first day of red blood as CD1 - if you don't start heavier flow. 

CD 11 for me today. I usually O around the 15th. I'm finding that the first part of my cycle is starting to be the most anxiety provoking. I'm just so afraid I'll miss O and the opportunity for a baby!

JustJenny and DH of 20 years 

After a 2 year fertility struggle  - Baby girl is here! Jan 8th 2014 

2 Boxer Furbabies Buddha and Tootsie 
#8 of 50 Old 09-16-2012, 09:50 PM

Thanks for the info ladies!

I'm super confused now, though, because the bleeding was even lighter today and then stopped all together. I even went on a little 4 mile run 2 hours ago and half expected to see blood afterward, but nada. I checked at the cervix too, and it's wet but totally clear.

If I go with Fertility Friend, they said I was a 28 day cycle and that I'd be ovulating on the 3rd. I've always been closer to 30 days, though, so I was expecting to O around the 6th. I wasn't temping but I was checking CM daily, and I got a little bit of EWCM on the 3rrd and 4th which dried up pretty quickly by the 6th. So I assumed that I'd O'd on the 3rd or 4th. But maybe it was later than that? If that is the case, then this could *possibly* be implantation bleeding? I've read that some women get spots of bright red, and some even experience a heavier flow that turns out to be IB. Mine was super light in volume but often red. It only lasted for 2 1/2 days though.

Trying not to get my hopes back up, but I can't help it. I'm just going to keep on testing this week and hope that the flow doesn't start up again. FX.

Married 12/08 to Chilean DH and mama to DD 2/2/10. We're a bilingual home and we familybed1.gif and toddler.gif

#9 of 50 Old 09-17-2012, 06:31 AM

I'm in the 2ww. FF gave me crosshairs this morning and told me I O'd on Friday.

Peggy: full-time shift-working mama to Kiddo (Nov|04) and Babygirl (May|11). Fiancée to Babe. Step-mom to Tween, my bonus daughter (Sep|00). Currently TTC - http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c1739

#10 of 50 Old 09-17-2012, 09:58 AM

Kitteh- Maybe its not your period orngbiggrin.gif    My cycles usually are around 30 days too. However occasionally I'll have a 27 or 28 day thrown in there just to make things extra fun for me, lol.  Fingers crossed for you.....

#11 of 50 Old 09-17-2012, 03:07 PM

Hi guys,

I was an August graduate, but I'm afraid I'll be TTC again. Can you move me to waiting to be ready?

#12 of 50 Old 09-17-2012, 04:25 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitteh View Post

Fingers crossed for you! And yay for a good distraction, hopefully you can forget all about TTC for a while. I know I need to, and it's only been 2 months of trying!

I think I might need to start temping. But I co-sleep and still nurse my toddler sometimes at night, could that interfere? Don't you need to temp before you even get out of bed? I think I'm going to check into it.

Still spotting red today, but no full-force flow yet. I'm thinking that will start over the next few days because today's test was a BFN. So I guess this cycle was only 24 days long for me. Before DD I had 30 day cycles.

I've heard that CD1 starts on the first day of red blood flow, so does red spotting count? It's still a very small amount, but bright red for the 3rd day in a row.

Thanks. My temps fell today and I spent the day feeling sad and sorry for myself. But I also kind of feel pregnant. My temp did not fall below the coverline, so I could still be in the running right? Today is 11 DPO and still BFNs on Wondfos.

Kitteh, what excitement! I hope that this is implantation bleeding! I know what you mean about needing to temp, that's why I started. There are just too many variables without it. I have found my temperature is pretty close even with disruptions, as long as I don't get out of bed or drink water first. I hope you don't need to start temping an you will get that BFP!

#13 of 50 Old 09-17-2012, 04:26 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by magoodoggy View Post

Hi guys,

I was an August graduate, but I'm afraid I'll be TTC again. Can you move me to waiting to be ready?

So sorry, Magoodoggy. 

#14 of 50 Old 09-17-2012, 04:36 PM

I'm sorry magoodoggy. I hope your stay here is brief.

#15 of 50 Old 09-17-2012, 08:53 PM

Oh, magoo...I'm with ya...it sucks so much and I'm so sorry.

Wife to the sweetest man in the world and Mama to 2 precious boys (7 and 9), and one little miracle girl (born June '13)

#16 of 50 Old 09-18-2012, 07:19 AM

grouphug.gif

Hugs to you, Magoo and Sweetmama. I hope your stay here is brief.

Wife to one amazing man and mama to three!

DD1 (03/09), DD2 (06/11), DS (01/14) love.gif

2014: 30/70lbs, 4/52 crafts
#17 of 50 Old 09-18-2012, 07:27 AM

hug2.gif Magoodoggy and Sweetmama. So sorry for your losses....

#18 of 50 Old 09-18-2012, 11:36 AM - Thread Starter

Hi all. I am either having a severe PMS experience or maybe an early pregnancy symptom. I have been SAD and depressed and emotional the last two days. It started with getting a lowish temp yesterday morning. I thought I was out and felt really sad. Later when I put the temp in, I realized I am still above the coverline, but I still felt weepy and sorry for myself. Thank God for DH, who gave me some space and let me lay around all afternoon.

Now today, feeling more hopeful again, but still depressed. I don't feel sad like I did yesterday, when I felt like someone had died. Hopeless, you know? No, today I just feel depressed and irritated. I even dragged myself to Zumba, and just felt like I was going through the motions.

I don't often feel this way, even in the throes of PMS. I am 12 DPO, still getting BFNs... Do you think I'm out? Well, if I am, at least I have a decent LP.

#19 of 50 Old 09-18-2012, 11:37 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Thanks for the info ladies!

I'm super confused now, though, because the bleeding was even lighter today and then stopped all together. I even went on a little 4 mile run 2 hours ago and half expected to see blood afterward, but nada. I checked at the cervix too, and it's wet but totally clear.

If I go with Fertility Friend, they said I was a 28 day cycle and that I'd be ovulating on the 3rd. I've always been closer to 30 days, though, so I was expecting to O around the 6th. I wasn't temping but I was checking CM daily, and I got a little bit of EWCM on the 3rrd and 4th which dried up pretty quickly by the 6th. So I assumed that I'd O'd on the 3rd or 4th. But maybe it was later than that? If that is the case, then this could *possibly* be implantation bleeding? I've read that some women get spots of bright red, and some even experience a heavier flow that turns out to be IB. Mine was super light in volume but often red. It only lasted for 2 1/2 days though.

Trying not to get my hopes back up, but I can't help it. I'm just going to keep on testing this week and hope that the flow doesn't start up again. FX.

How are you today, Kitteh?

#20 of 50 Old 09-18-2012, 12:49 PM

I know how you feel, anyalily. I'm right there with you, I've been weepy and on and off depressed for a couple of days.

According to FR my period is due today, but nothing. I still think I'm a 30 day cycle, so I'll be looking for AF to show upo n the 20 th, if she's coming this month. I am out of internet cheapies and refuse to use the one digital that I have until I'm at least a week late. Too man y bfns would just depress me more.

So I'm still hanging in there, trying to distract myself and praying that my pantyliner stays dry. Thanks for asking. Baby dust to you! I don't think you are out just because of a bfn at 12 dpo. It's not over til AF shows up!

#21 of 50 Old 09-18-2012, 01:44 PM

Anyalily and Kitteh- I am sorry about your emotional roller coaster! I know how you feel- I am there every month, even when we stopped trying, in the back of my mind I knew when I was ovulating and when I was late... Good luck to both of you! 

#22 of 50 Old 09-18-2012, 06:56 PM

Hi all. Can I be added to the TWW list for the 22nd? Lots of symptoms but a negative today. It is still pretty early and Saturday might be too but I think I'll give it a try. Thanks!
#23 of 50 Old 09-18-2012, 10:28 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

I know how you feel, anyalily. I'm right there with you, I've been weepy and on and off depressed for a couple of days.
According to FR my period is due today, but nothing. I still think I'm a 30 day cycle, so I'll be looking for AF to show upo n the 20 th, if she's coming this month. I am out of internet cheapies and refuse to use the one digital that I have until I'm at least a week late. Too man y bfns would just depress me more.
So I'm still hanging in there, trying to distract myself and praying that my pantyliner stays dry. Thanks for asking. Baby dust to you! I don't think you are out just because of a bfn at 12 dpo. It's not over til AF shows up!

Kitteh, I will watching for AF on the 20th too! Or rather, not watching for her. I am a POAS fiend right now. I peed on two this morning and one this evening. Still nothing. Sometimes I feel a glimmer of crampiness.

#24 of 50 Old 09-18-2012, 10:50 PM

I totally would be a POAS fiend right now if I weren't out. I'm going through withdrawls, and my wondfos won't arrive til the afternoon of the 20th! DYING to pee on something, lol.

#25 of 50 Old 09-19-2012, 09:40 AM - Thread Starter

13 DPO now, and another BFN. Hmmm. No signs of AF. Sore boobs. A wave of nausea this morning when confronted with a bad smell. Still hopeful!

I woke up in the middle of the night, thought it could be close to morning so I temped before I got up to pee. I was super warm, 98.6. Then in the real morning (2 hours before I usually temp) I woke up and was low, 97.7, which would be just below the coverline, but I was out of the covers and felt really cold. Even my mouth felt cold. I got back into the covers, but didn't do anything and temped again, and I was back above the coverline, 98.2. Which temp would you use? LOL.

I want to know already!

#26 of 50 Old 09-19-2012, 01:43 PM

Still above the coverline at 5dpo...

Peggy: full-time shift-working mama to Kiddo (Nov|04) and Babygirl (May|11). Fiancée to Babe. Step-mom to Tween, my bonus daughter (Sep|00). Currently TTC - http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c1739

#27 of 50 Old 09-19-2012, 04:22 PM

You could put me in 2ww. AF was due today and I'm testing tonight because I'm too impatient to wait till morning. Holding it as long as I can at present. Haha!

-Laura

wife of Ben

mommy to DS Dade 10/10/10 & DD Elloree 12/14/11

TTC #3

goorganic.jpg   h20homebirth.gif   saynovax.gif   homeschool.gif   blogging.jpg

#28 of 50 Old 09-19-2012, 08:56 PM

Good luck, Laura!

#29 of 50 Old 09-19-2012, 10:04 PM

Anyalily - last temp sounds good. smile.gif when something like that happens to me, I usually figure I didn't place the thermometer in the right place or something. I also tend to pick the temp that makes sense (whichever seems closest to the last few, unless it's near O time - in which case I'd pray for accurate temps the first time so I'm not guessing!)

#30 of 50 Old 09-19-2012, 10:51 PM

I like this website http://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page