where to buy pregnancy tests online? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-23-2012, 09:15 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi ladies,

I am hoping to TTC my third soon (yipee!). I can't remember where i bought tests from online before. I do remember that i used the pink line tests, esp the first response early result, and it seemed most accurate. Can i buy them in bulk somewhere? Any other types of tests that seem to work well?

thanks in advance!

Jese

oh and i'm in canada! but us stores will work too. 

Jese Mom to Elaina (April 2007) & Macy (June 2010). #3 m/c at 10 weeks (July 2013), #4 m/c at 9 weeks (october 2013). Announcing baby Kayla, born October 21 2014.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2012, 10:08 PM

Yes! Someone just told me about saveontests.com.  Great prices and different packages with opk's too.  Good vibes for you... goodvibes.gif

JustJenny and DH of 20 years 

After a 2 year fertility struggle  - Baby girl is here! Jan 8th 2014 

2 Boxer Furbabies Buddha and Tootsie 
Old 09-24-2012, 01:52 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks Jenny. I had a look there and also did some googling. I couldn't find cheap first response but there are midstream tests that seem similar, although i couldn't tell if they are blue or pink line. I looked at makeababy.ca (canadian ladies!) and early-pregnancy-tests.com. EPT was a bit cheaper and had free shipping so i went with them. they also had combo kits with OPK tests but i don't need those. it is clear as day when i'm ovulating.

they also had preseed which i was looking for. 

now i am so excited to POAS but i'll have to wait about 1.5 months! good vibes to all you ladies too. :)

Jese Mom to Elaina (April 2007) & Macy (June 2010). #3 m/c at 10 weeks (July 2013), #4 m/c at 9 weeks (october 2013). Announcing baby Kayla, born October 21 2014.
Old 09-24-2012, 02:38 PM

I buy babi brand from Amazon - cheapest and crazy sensitive. I tested 8dpo and got a clear BFP.

Wife to the sweetest man in the world and Mama to 2 precious boys (7 and 9), and one little miracle girl (born June '13)

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List