Had typical AF, temps didn't go below cover. - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 09-24-2012, 07:50 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I had my very typical period.  Heavy-medium flow.  (not a light period or just spotting)  When AF started my temp still hadn't dropped below the coverline, but I temp vaginally, so I stopped and figured that when AF was done my temp would be down by then.  I just took my temp today and it is most certainly still not below the coverline (at CD9).  Today I've also been having cramps (front and back), and pain that I usually describe as O-pain in the left side, bloating, and very light spotting...but it's only CD9.

I know the first thought might be that I should take an HPT.  I suppose I will (none on hand right now) to just rule it out, but I really don't think I'm pregnant.  I was taking them up until 14 dpo with all BFN's and my period was it's normal heaviness.

I'm actually wondering if there's anything else that could cause temps to stay elevated like that.  ...plus the other symptoms.

See cycle 2 & 3. (note: temps will seem on the high side because I temp vaginally)   

http://www.tcoyf.com/members/GuavaGirl/charts/3.aspx

Something to note:  Since about CD15 of cycle 2, I haven't been feeling right.  In fact my O day was delayed by more than a week once these symptoms started, and that never happens unless I'm sick.

Symptoms:  headache, dizziness/vertigo when bending over or laying down and moving my head from one side to the other, mild stomach queasiness. (I don't feel like eating my usual healthy stuff).  One thought is that it might be seasonal allergies.  I've never had them before but I did recently move to a new town, so it's possible....I'm just don't know how to remedy them....or if that's even it. I've been to the doctor for some blood tests and it wasn't helpful.  My iron and D is on the low side....but they just said something about benign vertigo and that I could take some pills for it.  

Sorry this is so long and thanks in advance for any thoughts!

#2 of 2 Old 09-24-2012, 10:46 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Aside from the bleeding, your chart looks like you are pregnant. I'd test again for sure.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page