Another what's going one thread - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 09-26-2012, 05:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have a feeling I am but not sure. My cycle is typically 28 days like clock work- my last AF started on august 27. I ovulated on sept 10th. I DD with my DH on the 8, 9, 11, and 12 (it was a busy week. Believe it or not this is a "our normal preventative methods did not work" kind of thing).

I have signs of tingly, tender breasts; sensitivity to smells; peeing all the time; desire to have sex (not trypical during PMS); fluids juicy; occasional nausea; aversions. I took a test Monday and Tuesday (9/24&9/25) and got BFN :-( (cvs 1st response knock offs). Well really on Monday their seemed a light line but the control line was wonky so I don't know I could trust it. . On Tuesday a negative. Ugh

I bought 2 more tests today but once I got them home I read mixed reviews about the ones I picked up (ept digital).

I feel kind of crazy wanting to know if I am indeed pregnant or if this a really off thyroid level (hypothyroidism which I take levothyroxine for).

Thoughts of why I wouldn't be showing a Positive by now? (will retest in am)

TYIA
~am

hang.gif  WOHMama to dust.gifDD (July 2008) and coolshine.gif DS (May 2013); wife to DH sleepytime.gif.

Live your life, like your life depends on it. joy.gif         

#2 of 5 Old 09-26-2012, 07:11 PM

Good luck to you! 

Are you actually late yet?

#3 of 5 Old 09-26-2012, 07:19 PM - Thread Starter

Busted open an ept digital test which read not pregnant. The strip inside had a light blue line??? (next to a dark blue control line) I think that's a positive?!

hang.gif  WOHMama to dust.gifDD (July 2008) and coolshine.gif DS (May 2013); wife to DH sleepytime.gif.

#4 of 5 Old 09-26-2012, 07:22 PM

I have no clue! But if so joy.gifROTFLMAO.gifblowkiss.gifbouncy.gif CONGRATULATIONS! 

I like the first response test, in which you would need two blue lines for it to be positive. I don't know how the ept work 

#5 of 5 Old 09-26-2012, 07:29 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks. Going to look around more. I was telling a friend my intuition says I am. Really trying to see t as practice for trusting my bodys wisdom, in preparation for labor. ;-)

Which seems a little premature (pardon the pun, as a mom of a premie....) since I have yet to carry one pregnancy of my 4 to term (though have had one live birth).

Guess I need to surrender at this point huh?

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page