Cramps after Implantation Bleeding? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 10-01-2012, 04:37 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hey guys,

We aren't actively TTC, but I wouldn't be opposed to having a wee one! Well, my periods have been very irregular ever since my mc last year (15months ago). It just never got back on track. For awhile I was having a period once every 4 months for about 5 days. The last 3 months, I have been pretty regular though.

July 11th to 15th.

August I started my period on the 12th, ended 17th. and

September on 24th and ended 28th (with brown spotting 29th and 30th).

We had intercourse the 17th. So I believe the period could have been implantation bleeding, especially considering it was one of the most abnormal periods I've ever had. Extremely light cramps compared to usual, horrible headache since the period began. Light sharp cramping 2 days after the bleeding has stopped. And I'm not bloated or gassy, which I always get whenever I have my period. Also, my breasts feel perfectly fine, whereas I've never really had a period in the last year without sensitive breasts.

Anyways, so if this is implantation bleeding, would it be normal to have sharp cramping (nothing too bad, just several pangs then nothing) after implantation bleeding?

And when is the soonest I can take a test? (I know general rule is 14 days after intercourse)

#2 of 2 Old 10-13-2012, 03:36 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)

You're probably about ready to test...baby dust for you! dust.gif

Mama to DD September 2001 and DD April 2011 *Winner for most typos* eat.gif

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page