My hubby and I have been TTC for 3 months currently starting the 4th cycle.
When we fisrt started I contacted a midwife I had my eye on and she let me know she'd be happy to interview once we've conceived, and that she refers those with due dates in July or August to another midwife.
Well, where I live there are only two midwifed that do home birth, which with out actually being Pg yet - is what we are planning on. So my problem is that I don't know if we should just go about doing our business and see what happens or if I should take a BD break for two months to avoid not getting my first choice. And to at least have a choice between the two.
Anyhow. Just wanted to hear some opinions! Thanks!
Do you know much about either choice? Without meeting them or at least hearing a lot about reputation I wouldn't be able to call one first choice and the other second choice. So it would all depend to me on 1. Do I want to be super pregnant in the summer anyway? and 2. Am I really willing to wait the extra time this might make it take just for a MW I haven't met?
|Trying To Conceive|
|55 members and 24,930 guests|
|*LoveBugMama* , agentofchaos , AMG , bananabee , BlessedMommy , Dakotacakes , Dear_Rosemary , delightedbutterfly , easydoesit , emmy526 , happy-mama , hillymum , ian'smommaya , Iron Princess , Jessica765 , katelove , Katherine73 , kathymuggle , Kelleybug , lactomom , lisak1234 , mamabear0314 , mckittre , MeanVeggie , moominmamma , MrsWhite , Mylie , MyMotheringPath , NaturallyKait , nemodori2084 , oaksie68 , pokeyac , rocky , RollerCoasterMama , rubelin , samaxtics , sarrahlnorris , sciencemum , serenbat , shantimama , Socks , Springshowers , sren , stephalittle , StillMe , tifga , treehugginhippie , valerievalira , Xerxella , zebra15 , zoeyzoo|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|