October TWW Thread - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 73 Old 10-25-2012, 06:51 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dayiscoming2006 View Post

Got a BFP this morning. Praying for a sticky baby.

Congratulations!

dayiscoming2006 likes this.

Momma (25) to DD (almost 4)  and TTC #2.  Married to DH (almost 27) living the cold.gifteapot2.GIFdh_malesling.GIF,bikenew.gif,wash.gifknit.gif life and hoping to hbac.gif and cd.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 73 Old 10-25-2012, 06:54 AM

Great news!  Congrats!

Walking in the light with DH, DD (11/08), DS (4/10) , four dogs, and one insouciant cat.
#63 of 73 Old 10-25-2012, 01:16 PM

Congrats Dayiscoming!!! Today is day 32 for me and AF will most likely be here before I go to bed, or maybe tomorrow.....Last week at this time I was pretty sure I was pregnant, really did not feel typical PMS stuff and just felt, well, different....but things seemed to have changed and I am feeling much more like my typical PMS.  We shall see.....

Karinlady.gif - breastfeeding fbbf.gif, cloth diapering: cd.gif, cosleeping ;familybed2.gif, homeschooling homeschool.gif, babywearing femalesling.GIF!, AP Mama to Martin, Ivy Rose, Patrick and Neva , wife to Kevinjammin.gif

#64 of 73 Old 10-25-2012, 01:19 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)

Congratulations!  joy.gif  Sending sticky prayers your way. 

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.
#65 of 73 Old 10-26-2012, 06:10 AM

Well, as expected AF showed up last night.  I am feeling so disappointed this month.  I had really felt pregnant for a few days - things felt different, not sure if it was a chemical pregnancy or not....I know it was only our third cycle trying this time but I am kind of a mess this morning.....oh well.....we will be trying and waiting again soon enough......

Karinlady.gif - breastfeeding fbbf.gif, cloth diapering: cd.gif, cosleeping ;familybed2.gif, homeschooling homeschool.gif, babywearing femalesling.GIF!, AP Mama to Martin, Ivy Rose, Patrick and Neva , wife to Kevinjammin.gif

#66 of 73 Old 10-26-2012, 06:27 AM

Karin, I 'm so sorry :( It really is disappointing in a way that is hard to explain.  I'm thinking about you today and I hope you allow yourself some to be sad. 

Walking in the light with DH, DD (11/08), DS (4/10) , four dogs, and one insouciant cat.
#67 of 73 Old 10-26-2012, 06:34 AM

Thank you Starfish....it is so disappointing and sad, but then I look at my 3 beautiful healthy children and I feel guilty for being sad...i think of those ttc who haven't yet, and i think of those, like my dear friend, who have sick children (her 6 year old has been battling cancer for 3 years) and i feel like a heel for being sad at all....which makes the whole thing worse.....but i am trying to just be in the moment today and be sad and then move on to prep for this month of trying....this month would give me an aug 1 due date and my oldest is an aug baby and we have 2 feb babies and he has always wanted another aug baby...so maybe that is the plan....we shall see....

#68 of 73 Old 10-26-2012, 06:35 AM

I'm sorry Karin. Hope you get your BFP soon. hug2.gif

Happily married Christian SAHM of 2 boys, DD1 uc.jpg, and DD2 July 2013 homebirth.jpg 

homeschool.gif   novaxnocirc.gif cd.gif   winner.jpg                                       

#69 of 73 Old 10-26-2012, 02:31 PM

7DPO today, 7 days to go and then I'll test... not sure I'll make it that long this month. Not that I have any symptoms at all. smile.gif

Married to my wonderful DH 5/2010, Mom to DS1 Kayden 7-14-2011 wild.gif and DS2 Jakob 8-29-2013 babyf.gif

Owned by Friesians and Drum Horses, plus the dogs, cats, rabbits and chickens

#70 of 73 Old 10-27-2012, 06:39 PM

Congratulations, dayiscoming!! I'm happy for you and praying you have a sticky baby this time.

I've not really said where I'm at in my cycle since I started posting here, mostly because I couldn't deal with it at the time... But I'm now at 27 days from when I lost my last baby, and I know for sure I ovulated on day 12 of this cycle (so I'm 15 dpo). Actually I ovulated from both sides... First time ever!

However, I have never gotten a bfp before 41 days (27 dpo(my twins) -and has been as late as 35dpo), so I'm just now entering into the 2nd tww that I always have. Hate it, hate it. OB gave me permission two weeks ago to come in for blood work whenever I know I'm pregnant (usually 3-4 dpo-NEVER Been wrong), but with an hcg of only 1000-3000 at 8 weeks (checked because of spotting/bleeding with my pregnancies that DID survive) l don't know that there's any hcg to w up in the blood work back that far!!!

Wife, 27, to DH, 33, and Mama to DS1 Josiah - 8/09, DS2 James - 3/11, 10 angel babies, 3 foster children, and one adorable ALMOST ADOPTED son - 5/05 

#71 of 73 Old 10-27-2012, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyfamMama View Post

Congratulations, dayiscoming!! I'm happy for you and praying you have a sticky baby this time.
I've not really said where I'm at in my cycle since I started posting here, mostly because I couldn't deal with it at the time... But I'm now at 27 days from when I lost my last baby, and I know for sure I ovulated on day 12 of this cycle (so I'm 15 dpo). Actually I ovulated from both sides... First time ever!
However, I have never gotten a bfp before 41 days (27 dpo(my twins) -and has been as late as 35dpo), so I'm just now entering into the 2nd tww that I always have. Hate it, hate it. OB gave me permission two weeks ago to come in for blood work whenever I know I'm pregnant (usually 3-4 dpo-NEVER Been wrong), but with an hcg of only 1000-3000 at 8 weeks (checked because of spotting/bleeding with my pregnancies that DID survive) l don't know that there's any hcg to w up in the blood work back that far!!!

Thanks. smile.gif

I would get bloodwork after your expected period. You only need a 5 to get a positive level with that, so probably it'd show up. Just my opinion. I hope you get your BFP (blood or urine) soon!

Happily married Christian SAHM of 2 boys, DD1 uc.jpg, and DD2 July 2013 homebirth.jpg 

#72 of 73 Old 10-29-2012, 07:06 PM

He actually told me that he would go with an hcg level of only 3 for him to consider me pregnant and start the progesterone suppositories.

I'm feeling weird this month though... Not really at all pregnant, except for severe bloating from 2 or 3 DPO and extra tired...
Added to that, I don't have any insurance, so any appts and blood tests are out of my pocket. I was due today, so if I don't start in the next couple days, I will go in.

I'm scared out of my mind...

Wife, 27, to DH, 33, and Mama to DS1 Josiah - 8/09, DS2 James - 3/11, 10 angel babies, 3 foster children, and one adorable ALMOST ADOPTED son - 5/05 

#73 of 73 Old 10-30-2012, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyfamMama View Post

He actually told me that he would go with an hcg level of only 3 for him to consider me pregnant and start the progesterone suppositories.
I'm feeling weird this month though... Not really at all pregnant, except for severe bloating from 2 or 3 DPO and extra tired...
Added to that, I don't have any insurance, so any appts and blood tests are out of my pocket. I was due today, so if I don't start in the next couple days, I will go in.
I'm scared out of my mind...

hug2.gif Hope it all works/worked out good for you.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page